PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nike Magma Ripstop size 9 (MINT)

spiceboy
11-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Selling a pair of Nike Magma Ripstop in purple size 9. These are funky midtop sneakers that are great for street/outdoor, especially in snow due to the water repelling ripstop material that covers the shoes. These kicks belong to the Nike ACG line, and thus the soles are made more rugged and durable that provides good grips (again, good on snow).

I bought these online a couple months ago and only wore them once. Due to my wide feet they don't fit me too well. This model is hard to come by and have been sold out everywhere, especially this funky colorway and this common size. I forgot what I originally paid for but a quick eBay search shows FOUR of this kind (different color and big sizes) and the price is about USD$110-120 with shipping.

Despite being worn once, these are mint and I'd like to let these go for $110 OBO. If you are interested, please give me an offer and we'll work from there. Thanks.

An article featuring these shoes (http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2008/10/28/nike-air-magma-ripstop-purple-grey-colorways/)