PDA

View Full Version : Local ebay selling services?

Graham_A_M
11-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Hey guys, my Paypal account is hopelessly screwed. Basically I'd have to write Paypal a hand-written letter and provide extensive documentation to have my account re-activated. :rolleyes:

So rather then go down that painful and drawn-out route, is there any local ebay selling services that I can use for selling stuff? I'd also like to pay for some stuff (using Paypal) in the far east, but to send an MO wouldn't be the wisest idea.
(And yes I've tried selling stuff on ebay without a Paypal address, and it doesn't let me do it)

Big thanks in advance. :)

ercchry
11-26-2010, 05:01 PM
can you not just make a new paypal account?

MaxxLee
11-26-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
can you not just make a new paypal account?

He can but the question is how long will the second one last until its froze again? lol

MaxxLee
11-26-2010, 08:04 PM
BTW.. You can send paypal a letter , photo id or whatever... they will not do shit! trust me!! IF you are lucky you will get your money thats in your account back in 180 days! IF YOU ARE LUCKY!! Trust me I know... Been there, done that!

If you really need a Paypal account, you will need ALL NEW INFO!! Like new IP address, home address, another name, diff bank info!! Make sure it is not anyway linked to the old account or it will just be frozen again!

adidas
11-26-2010, 09:25 PM
What did u do is the better question?

swak
11-26-2010, 09:35 PM
Ive had my paypal account frozen, its a HUUUGGEEE pain in the ass.

I mistyped my password too many times.
You gotta send a void cheque, drivers license, credit card info (all photocopies)...
Big hassle.

Graham_A_M
11-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Yeah, welcome to my world. :nut:

WhippWhapp
11-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Same shit just happened to me the other day, thought I would try some shopping from my mobile... grrrr.

Never realized how much I miss my paypal account!

cjay^
11-27-2010, 04:33 PM
PayPal is absolutely terrible.

I remember I was selling items online, and one buyer issued a chargeback, claiming it was unauthorized use of their credit card. So they got their money back and PayPal FROZE my account with $300+ in it because apparently I was the scammer...

I had to wait 90 days to get my money out of the account (they had a hold on it in case another buyer issued a chargeback) and after that I got banned for good.

All because I got scammed. :bullshit: