PDA

View Full Version : Why the Fuk do people take wedding pictures at Peter's Drive in??

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Seriously why?? This is the most ridiculous thing ever?? Is this a white trash thing?? Lets go take pictures at Peters Drive In, wearing our wedding dress and tuxedo! LOL

Disoblige
11-28-2010, 03:41 PM
White people, right? (Just making sure lol)

dj_rice
11-28-2010, 03:44 PM
Maybe that's where they met?Just like when you get your wedding pictures done, it'll be at Detour

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Maybe that's where they met?Just like when you get your wedding pictures done, it'll be at Detour wtf is detour?

Disoblige
11-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Maybe that's where they met?Just like when you get your wedding pictures done, it'll be at Detour
Thought you were gonna say Twisted lol.

Awd-Tsi
11-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by MaxxLee
wtf is detour? Look up in the sky, it's a 737 over your head!

4lti
11-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Maybe because Peters is a big part of Calgary's history and the new couple is proud to be Calgarian?
Peters is kinda a cool classic place to take photos anyways.

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 04:06 PM
^^ LOL not on your wedding day!

Awd-Tsi
11-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by 4lti
Maybe because Peters is a big part of Calgary's history and the new couple is proud to be Calgarian?
Peters is kinda a cool classic place to take photos anyways. Reminds me when I'm biking at cop and I see tourists taking pictures of the dandilions

kvg
11-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Seriously why?? This is the most ridiculous thing ever?? Is this a white trash thing?? Lets go take pictures at Peters Drive In, wearing our wedding dress and tuxedo! LOL
:whocares:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/haters-gonna-hate9.jpg

flamboyant
11-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Why do you care..? Who cares.

403Gemini
11-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Cheap easy food to get?

On my sisters wedding we were fucking starving (wedding party) since there was little time to eat until dinner, so my brother in law ran into mcdonalds and ordered like 6 bags of food and they took pictures in there.

Honestly, who gives a fuck if they take pictures there? :dunno: Did it hurt your feelings that you're going to die alone and fat or something when you saw a happy couple?

Civic99
11-28-2010, 04:19 PM
no kidding, people are free to take pictures for their wedding where ever they want theres no rules,

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by kvg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa107/X2028/2mrw180.gif

kvg
11-28-2010, 04:24 PM

Awd-Tsi
11-28-2010, 04:34 PM

cjay^
11-28-2010, 04:36 PM
This was definitely worthy of making a thread about.

Keep up the great work.

swak
11-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Awd-Tsi
Reminds me when I'm biking at cop and I see tourists taking pictures of the dandilions

ahaha.... THIS.
Tourists are soo damn funny there.

Best is when they walk amously in front of you... :devil:

Awd-Tsi
11-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by swak

ahaha.... THIS.
Tourists are soo damn funny there.

Best is when they walk amously in front of you... :devil: And when they pay for a ride on the chair lift and make a video of the grass as they go up, that they will probably never watch again.:rofl:

takkyu
11-28-2010, 07:03 PM
ITT - Bad troll being bad.

supe
11-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Maybe because its fun? Think about every single photo slide of any wedding, they all scream BORING. If they did the entire shoot at peters, then thats crazy red neck, but to throw in some damn good milkshakes into the mix makes the day different and shows some character.

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by supe
Maybe because its fun? Think about every single photo slide of any wedding, they all scream BORING. If they did the entire shoot at peters, then thats crazy red neck, but to throw in some damn good milkshakes into the mix makes the day different and shows some character.

I rather show class then trash!! lol ... after their done their photo session at Peters, why dont they go back to their trailer afterwards and cook some meth as well and snap some pics of that! haha

sr20s14zenki
11-28-2010, 08:02 PM

I rather show class then trash!! lol ... after their done their photo session at Peters, why dont they go back to their trailer afterwards and cook some meth as well and snap some pics of that! haha So....only white trash eat at peters drive in by that logic? Somebody maybe wanted to do something out of the norm? Ive seen pictures taken in fields, on old train tracks, in front of old buildings. Peters drive in is a part of the history of calgary, as it has been here for a very long time. Maybe that was where their parent's first date was? Think of that? Maybe theres something you dont know about the situation, so how about you throw a step in your thought process, and think about things for a second before you make a stupid thread on a local car forum to mouth off.

You kind of come off as ignorant.....IMO.

SJW
11-28-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm white trash, i'd never get my wedding pics taken there.

taemo
11-28-2010, 08:06 PM
maybe because it has some sentimental value for the couple?

just because it's a wedding, doesn't necessarily mean that all they should be shooting is inside a church or garden

:dunno:

CHICHARITZHI
11-28-2010, 08:11 PM
what about if i take my wedding at cemetery , so do u guys have problem with it?

Guillermo
11-28-2010, 08:19 PM

wtf is detour?

LOL, detour closed in like 2005, so only us old guys will remember it. but maybe maxxlee is more of a texas lounge kinda guy. :dunno: :rofl:

MaxxLee
Originally posted by CHICHARITZHI
what about if i take my wedding at cemetery , so do u guys have problem with it?

No problem!! That would be actually cool cause its original!!

Every year their would be a fat bride with her butterfly tattoo taking weddings pics at Peters! Give me a break about how they probably met at Peter's, historic place BS!! Its just straight up low class!! :)

Guillermo
Originally posted by Guillermo

LOL, detour closed in like 2005, so only us old guys will remember it. but as for the wedding pics, maybe maxxlee is more of a texas lounge kinda guy. :dunno: :rofl:

Xtrema
11-28-2010, 08:22 PM
May be they fucked for the 1st time in the parking lot of Peters?

KandabashiDevil
11-28-2010, 08:25 PM
OP is your typical AzN gangster wannabe .... This guy probably weighs 80lbs, spikes his hair straight up, wears extra small GSTAR clothes, and drives around in a 1992 Lexus that his parents gave him.

Keep it gangsta dai lo :rolleyes:
Turn the volume up when you play DJ Sammy's "Heaven" ... :rofl:

MK1GTI
11-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Reminds me when I'm biking at cop and I see tourists taking pictures of the dandilions

My relatives from Oklahoma spent hours taking pictures of gophers when they came up here.

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil
OP is your typical AzN gangster wannabe .... This guy probably weighs 80lbs, spikes his hair straight up, wears extra small GSTAR clothes, and drives around in a 1992 Lexus that his parents gave him.

Keep it gangsta dai lo :rolleyes: WTF? Am white! Haha

sr20s14zenki
11-28-2010, 08:29 PM
WTF? Am white! Haha
What ever, just quit life. :devil:

You sure are quick to judge other people....wonder what your dark little secrets are? You have no fucking idea why they took the pictures there...so why are you ranting like a little faggot on a forum? Why didnt you just stroll up (or troll up) and ask THEM why they were doing it? Simple, i think the above sums you up except for the asian part.

:thumbsdow

Luang
11-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by kvg

:whocares:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4179/hatersgonnahateeagle1.jpg

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

What ever, just quit life. :devil:

You sure are quick to judge other people....wonder what your dark little secrets are? You have no fucking idea why they took the pictures there...so why are you ranting like a little faggot on a forum? Why didnt you just stroll up (or troll up) and ask THEM why they were doing it? Simple, i think the above sums you up except for the asian part.

:thumbsdow

Did I touch a nerve? Was this where your wedding was?? LMAO! Internet is serious business my friend!! LOOOOL

sr20s14zenki
11-28-2010, 08:36 PM

Did I touch a nerve? Was this where your wedding was?? LMAO! Internet is serious business my friend!! LOOOOL

nope...just dislike judgemental little fucks like yourself. Call it a pet peeve. What the fuck is it your business what they do...and where they do it. Fuck, people need to learn to mind their own business a little bit better. You are a reflection of what 3/4 of society has become, mouthy little fucks who cant mind their own business, and spend the time they have bringing misery to other people's lives. There was an article in the sun like a month ago about how everybody these days is peering over their fences wonder what their neighbor is up to , or seeing what little discrepancy they can rat them out on. Sick of it, and sick of your posts.

Kindly fuck off.

:closed:

slinkie
11-28-2010, 08:38 PM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa107/X2028/gstar.png

:rolleyes:

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 08:40 PM
^^^ lol you joking right?? If people mind there own business there wouldnt be internet forums like beyond! People can say what they want! It's a public forum! If you don't like! Why don't YOU mind your own business!! LOL

sr20s14zenki
11-28-2010, 08:43 PM
^^^ lol you joking right?? If people mind there own business there wouldnt be internet forums like beyond! People can say what they want! It's a public forum! If you don't like! Why don't YOU mind your own business!! LOL

Meh, whatever, im sure you will meet the ban hammer eventually.

Moving on.

KandabashiDevil
11-28-2010, 08:55 PM
WTF? Am white! Haha

I know. You're stilll an AzN gangster wannabe, who weighs 80 lbs, wears extra small GSTAR clothes ....

Zigo
11-28-2010, 08:57 PM
I dunno why people do it.. Must be fun or something.

Anyway, I have a cool signature too now.

mazdavirgin
11-28-2010, 09:12 PM

Hey the Japanese tourists at COP in the winter have asked me to pose with them in my snowboarding gear that's even weirder...

supe
11-28-2010, 09:18 PM

Just because its the internet doesnt mean its not ignorant...

If you had a problem with what they were doing why didnt you say something at the time? Why hide behind the internet and act like child?

StreetRacerX
11-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Instead of speculating about a couple having their pictures taken at Peter's, maybe you should have spoke to them if it was something you felt was thread worthy.

What's with the pre-teen girly typing? Exclamation marks at the end of every sentence, "are you mad?".

kvg
11-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Why are you advertising g star in your sig? Do like people hating on you for something to do?
It was their wedding day and they were doing their thing.
Congrats to the couple!

jazzyb
11-28-2010, 09:40 PM
It maybe a public forum, but I doubt your racisim is welcome here.

throwing out "white trash" is just as bad as paki or nigger.

Im suprised nobody decided to point that out.

MaxxLee
11-28-2010, 09:49 PM
LOL you honestly think makin fun of of my sig hurts my feeling? LMAO!! You have your opinions and I have mine! If you don't like my thread then mind your business!! Don't come in and and say o you have a stupid sig!! LOL lame!!

kvg
11-28-2010, 09:51 PM
^:werd: jazzy

kvg
11-28-2010, 09:55 PM
LOL you honestly think makin fun of of my sig hurts my feeling? LMAO!! You have your opinions and I have mine! If you don't like my thread then mind your business!! Don't come in and and say o you have a stupid sig!! LOL lame!!
I don't want to hurt anybodys feeling maxx just illustrating a point. Why hate on some one for a stupid reason.:dunno: You get me?

TeamBestBud
11-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by kvg

I don't want to hurt anybodys feeling maxx just illustrating a point. Why hate on some one for a stupid reason.:dunno: You feel me PLAYA?

Fixed.

Critical
11-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

I know. You're stilll an AzN gangster wannabe, who weighs 80 lbs, wears extra small GSTAR clothes ....

Thats how I picture Awd-Tsi.

Disoblige
11-29-2010, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by jazzyb

Im suprised nobody decided to point that out.
What are you talking about? This was pointed out on the first reply! :rofl:

Mine!

CUG
11-29-2010, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by jazzyb

Im suprised nobody decided to point that out. You just beat me to it :rofl: :rofl:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/2/1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

derpderp
11-29-2010, 06:40 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pPiBfZHZV_o/Sx8jMOqOkPI/AAAAAAAAATo/ko5qwMlwFR0/s400/guido-party.jpg

I found a picture of OPs crew.

scboss
11-29-2010, 06:58 AM
Its not something i would do but meh, most wedding are boring as shit plus you cant say its not classy when almost every wedding just ends in their whole family getting wasted. IMO its their day and they can do whatever they want. You are hating for no reason.
Btw gstar is for fags wear jogging pants and just get buff.

codetrap
11-29-2010, 08:47 AM

Judgmental little prick.

95teetee
11-29-2010, 08:50 AM

No problem!! That would be actually cool cause its original!!

I take it that by 'original' you mean 'every emo couple in history has done it, but because I wasn't hanging out at a cemetary to see it, it sounds original to me'.

codetrap
11-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by 95teetee
I take it that by 'original' you mean 'every emo couple in history has done it, but because I wasn't hanging out at a cemetary to see it, it sounds original to me'.

There's a big difference between this..

http://www.scaaary.com/files/picture/67465781.jpg

and this..

http://www.rocknrollbride.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cemeterywedding_lytlefoto041.jpg

I personally think that taking wedding photos in a cemetery is quite a poignant statement. Reaffirming one of the primary cycles of life amongst the icons of those who have gone before. Not to mention that you can usually find some stunning architecture and statuary which can make some excellent background.

Awd-Tsi
11-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Critical

Thats how I picture Awd-Tsi. haha not azn and add another 100 pounds onto that :D

freshprince1
11-29-2010, 10:23 AM

And thus we see the circle of life for a wannabe:

Step 1: Start a thread criticizing someone for doing something they want to do, being no business of yours whatsoever. Add in insults.

Step 2: Defend your position on why it's okay for you to call other people names for doing something you don't think is cool.

Step: Tables turn. Outsiders call you out and make fun of your lame sig.

Step 4: Defend your right to be able to like something and tell others to mind their buisness.

Hypocrite.

:facepalm:

takkyu
11-29-2010, 11:18 AM
If peter's is just for white trash, what does that make you? Or let me guess, you were just 'cruisin' by in your 'tricked out whip'.

jus_sum_guy
11-29-2010, 12:40 PM
what makes you think the ENTIRE photoshoot was done at Peters??

My wedding was in May and in between photo shoots the wedding party wanted to go to Peters for lunch.

While we were waiting for our food there was a bright yellow Ferrari in the drive thru and the owner asked if we wanted photos in the car. HELL YEAH!!!

Does that make us trailer trash then?

MaxxLee
11-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1

And thus we see the circle of life for a wannabe:

Step 1: Start a thread criticizing someone for doing something they want to do, being no business of yours whatsoever. Add in insults.

Step 2: Defend your position on why it's okay for you to call other people names for doing something you don't think is cool.

Step: Tables turn. Outsiders call you out and make fun of your lame sig.

Step 4: Defend your right to be able to like something and tell others to mind their buisness.

Hypocrite.

LOL no. making fun of my sig is just fukn stupid lame!! I was just pointing that out!!

MaxxLee
11-29-2010, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by jus_sum_guy
what makes you think the ENTIRE photoshoot was done at Peters??

My wedding was in May and in between photo shoots the wedding party wanted to go to Peters for lunch.

While we were waiting for our food there was a bright yellow Ferrari in the drive thru and the owner asked if we wanted photos in the car. HELL YEAH!!!

Does that make us trailer trash then?

Well I guarantee you that your wife is fat! This is a fat wife trend with the butterfly tattoo! Post a pic and if I am wrong I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN!!

Peter's is always packed already and you dont need a fat bride to tell evrybody there to move so that can take wedding photos in front of the booth wear you order your food!!! hahaha

flamboyant
11-29-2010, 01:36 PM

polarice
11-29-2010, 01:40 PM

LOL no. making fun of my sig is just fukn stupid lame!! I was just pointing that out!!

Your over use of exclamation marks and poor grammar/spelling is pitiful.

Have your opinion that the picture location choice is "white trash" and for people of "low class" but don't get all pissy when people call you out for having such an unsubstantiated position.

J.M.
11-29-2010, 01:44 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

speedog
11-29-2010, 01:52 PM
LOL no. making fun of my sig is just fukn stupid lame!! I was just pointing that out!! Hey, like my 15 year old niece writes just like this in FB. Must be a young teen aged girl thing.

speedog
11-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Post a pic and if I am wrong I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN!!
Yeah and pigs can fly too.

MaxxLee
11-29-2010, 02:20 PM
Lmao I prove my point! No pics = fat bride with butterfly tattoo

texasnick
11-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Or maybe you're just such a tool that he doesn't care what you think his wife looks like? :dunno:

How old are you, man? You reek of teenage desperation.

MaxxLee
11-29-2010, 02:26 PM
If he didn't care he would have not posted in the first place! LOL

turbotrip
11-29-2010, 02:28 PM
LOL, I for one rather enjoy MaxLee's comedy

J.M.
11-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by texasnick
How old are you, man? You reek of teenage desperation.

Birthday: March 3, 1980

:rofl:

~Leah~
11-29-2010, 02:40 PM
I think taking a few pics during a quick food break in front of Peter's is awesome, that makes for fun pics. And I'm not fat, nor do I have a butterfly tat. It's a fun part of "Calgary Tradition"... who cares! I don't see why you needed to post a thread about it.

Plus... judging by your attitude on here, you will either never get married so you won't have to worry about it, or you're gonna get some gold digger bar star whore who will make YOU dish out $50,000 for a "first class" wedding. Either way... sucks to be you! haha

codetrap
11-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Lmao I prove my point! No pics = fat bride with butterfly tattoo

No, all you've proven is that you're pretty desperate to get more troll food. I certainly wouldn't provide you pics of my family on the hope that it'll make you shut up. For one, it's an unrealistic hope, since by your writing here it's obvious you're of limited education &/or intelligence, and two, it's equally obvious that you're trolling for something to photochop.

So have fun continuing to create the impression for all the world that you're a dumb-ass. I for one will happily sit here and let you do so to your hearts content.

MaxxLee
11-29-2010, 02:48 PM
WOW unreal!! LMAO if its any other topic and someone mentioned pics of gf or gtfo, ALL you wagon hopper will jump right on that! LOOOL beyond is a bunch of hipocrite INCLUDING me!!

NOOOOO, no pics of wife or gf! its just wroooooooggggg! LMAO give me a break!!!:rofl: :rofl:

supe
11-29-2010, 02:48 PM

Well I guarantee you that your wife is fat! This is a fat wife trend with the butterfly tattoo! Post a pic and if I am wrong I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN!!

Peter's is always packed already and you dont need a fat bride to tell evrybody there to move so that can take wedding photos in front of the booth wear you order your food!!! hahaha

Really?!?! :facepalm:

JRSC00LUDE
11-29-2010, 02:55 PM

You guys realize that he is effectively signing up for a voluntary banning right? Could be the first time since 2blue!

All jus_sum_guy has to do is step up to the plate and give him what he asked for! lol

texasnick
11-29-2010, 02:57 PM
What happened to 2BLUE?

I've never wanted anyone banned, but this guy gets my vote for perma-bannage.

MaxxLee
11-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Ban for what? Am I attacking another member? NO! LOL

JRSC00LUDE
11-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by texasnick
What happened to 2BLUE?

He banned himself.

Ban for what? Am I attacking another member? NO! LOL

Hey, it's the only way to hold you to the promise of never posting again. Don't blame me, it was your own Idea!! :rofl:

MaxxLee
11-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

He banned himself.

Hey, it's the only way to hold you to the promise of never posting again. Don't blame me, it was your own Idea!! :rofl:

LOL I promise my friend! I will never post again! I will just be an observer from now on IF I am wrong!

Now for the sum guy dude... I say that the wife is white! chunky or fat with a tattoo somewhere!! am I right??

jazzyb
11-29-2010, 03:14 PM
yo MaxLee G-Star for lYFE

yeahyeah
11-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Us classy mutha fuckaz have our pictures takin at 5 guys burgers and fries now

psycoticclown
11-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Lol, banned.

Tik-Tok
11-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by psycoticclown
Lol, banned.

Now when can someone get rid of JimmyBuffet...er JimmyBurner?

chkolny541
11-29-2010, 07:47 PM
^^ anyone know when/why awd-tsi was banned? he was entertaining

PulsePro
11-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541
^^ anyone know when/why awd-tsi was banned? he was entertaining

I was actually wondering the same thing too. I guess they killed 2 birds with 1 stone lol.

I thought that someone being able to afford a hybrid lexus would be a more respectable person seeing that the care about the environment by purchasing a hybrid.

I think that him saying the he drives a 460L is complete bs. Who the hell wearing G-star clothing would drive that car? They are 2 complete opposite classes.

OP, we all know that your life is so pathetic that you have to call out other people by calling them white-trash without having the evidence to back up your facts and resorting to insults. I don't even have words to describe your intelligence.

You will read this thread years down the road and think, "What the Fuck was I thinking?"

Have fun. You can't post anymore but you can creep.

EDIT:The 460L isn't a hybrid? Didn't know that.

Cos
11-29-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by PulsePro

I think that him saying the he drives a 460L is complete bs. Who the hell wearing G-star clothing would drive that car? They are 2 complete opposite classes.

Daddy buys Mommy a Lexus. Mommy is a stay at home Mommy. Sonny turns 16 and complains to Mommy that he cant get around. Mommy gives Sonny her car. Sonny tells everyone he is a baller 16 year old who has a Lexus when really his Mommy doesnt have to go grocery shopping today.

Dont worry when the parents go away he will steal daddys porsche and take it to school saying his dad got him a new car.

I went to Churchill and had lots of people like this. Luckiest kid I knew who had an ACTUAL car was a VR6 GTI that he got supercharged for his 17th bday from C1 from his dad.

PulsePro
11-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Cos

Daddy buys Mommy a Lexus. Mommy is a stay at home Mommy. Sonny turns 16 and complains to Mommy that he cant get around. Mommy gives Sonny her car. Sonny tells everyone he is a baller 16 year old who has a Lexus when really his Mommy doesnt have to go grocery shopping today.

Dont worry when the parents go away he will steal daddys porsche and take it to school saying his dad got him a new car.

I went to Churchill and had lots of people like this. Luckiest kid I knew who had an ACTUAL car was a VR6 GTI that he got supercharged for his 17th bday from C1 from his dad.

Hah, I was actually across the street from there today. Pho Thien Phong? I think that's what the restaurant was called. There were a bunch of kids wearing either complete black or white designer clothing hanging around doing fuck all. They really have no tastes in style imo. It's really funny looking at kids who think they are the "shit" because they're wearing $500 jeans and $200 t-shirts yet they can't even afford to pay for $3 pizza :nut: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm:

Cos
11-29-2010, 09:03 PM
It has been a LONG time since I went there. I still had a no fear t-shirt.

403Gemini
11-30-2010, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Cos
It has been a LONG time since I went there. I still had a no fear t-shirt.

I still buy No Fear t-shirts when i goto the states for naustalgic reasons lol

Disoblige
11-30-2010, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Now when can someone get rid of JimmyBuffet...er JimmyBurner?
Sooner or later he will if he continues the way he does. It has happened to everyone else heh.. :)

jazzyb
11-30-2010, 09:20 AM
nooo not awd-tsi

kvg
11-30-2010, 09:31 AM
People have been getting banned for pretty weak trolling lately.:dunno:

supe
11-30-2010, 09:51 AM
MaxxLee
Banned

:)

n1zm0
11-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by kvg
People have been getting banned for pretty weak trolling lately.:dunno:

yeah and Awd-tsi would be the first culprit with the weak-ass attn whore threads since day one, thank YOU mods!!

why'd he get canned anyways?