PDA

View Full Version : El Clasico Barcelona vs Real Madrid

jdmSiR
11-29-2010, 10:15 AM
El Clasico Barcelona vs Real Madrid, where are you watching it?

Apparently only GOLTV has the rights to air the game, should be on at around 1.

toyboy88
11-29-2010, 12:09 PM
atdhe.net has a bunch of streams (for those not at home/bar/etc.) :)

soccernut
11-29-2010, 12:13 PM
I work downtown so I am thinking Moxie's Mbar on 7th ave and 8th street. Good sized screens, good food, sound box, and the waitresses are not too hard on the eye ;)

LLLimit
11-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Barca dominating 2-0, should have been 4

r3ccOs
11-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Wow

Even though Barca trade their strikers faster than the flames change defencemen, they still play with that Cryuff flare and devestation...

Josep Guardiola has been able to perpetuate Cryuff's work just like Franke was able to...

el_fefes
11-29-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm a Madrid fan but holy shit they got taken to school today. We'll have to see if Mourinho makes react.

It was like a bunch of school kids playing against pros.

What was the possession 70/30? :nut:

Terrible defending, terrible midfield and hence nothing could be done up front.

It's funny how some of these players celebrated their win of the world cup together and now they were pushing and shoving each other. Haha.

jdmSiR
11-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Madrid got ripped apart. Im a huge Barca fanboy and I didn't even come close to anticipating Cryuff's 5-0.

Just another game that shows Princess Ronaldo does not play well with others.

What Sergio Ramos did at 92 minutes to Messi was pretty bad, He should get sanctioned for that.

Bladeh
11-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Messi is god!, slick passing from Barca, hehe at Ronaldo even pushed Guardiola and Jose was smirking hehe!

Skyline_Addict
12-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Proof that the way Barca institutionalizes their club is better than how RM does it.

Barca raises most of their talent (8 of starting 11 were from Barca youth system) and Real Madrid just takes out their wallet when they don't get what they want. You get a bunch of princesses playing together who are yes, talented, but are just there for the $$$. Funny how that trend is more than likely to continue unless RM overhauls their philosophy.

Money can't buy team work, dedication, determination or an unwaivering pride for who you play for.