PDA

View Full Version : Alexisonfire/Norma Jean Dec 1 The Devil Wears Prada Dec 2

JfuckinC
11-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Anyone attending these? What do you guys think of all their newest music?

AoF is going down fucking hill in my opinion, the newest song the cover dead heart or whatever is so bad. I miss the good old screamo days. :(

Zombies the devil wears prada's new disc is pretty crazy, should turn up a good mosh pit haha..

havent kept up with norma jean, but they were always crazy as shit! Should be enjooyable...

I guess silverstein will be with TDWP but i havent listen to them since grade 11 when i had emo hair. had some good tunes back then though lol..

aaronck
12-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Caught AOF last night-pretty good show, I thought the sound was a little muddy, but they have talent and what a phenominal encore....Norma Jean was terrible. Every song was the same mind numbing drone of screaming and guitar...terrible

steveo987865
12-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Completely agree. AOF was great. Being right up front helps a lot. Man Norma Jean sucked. A whole bunch of us were just laughing at it. Im amazed they have been doing that for years, and it stills sounds like they dont have a coherent sound.

Nissan_Fanboy
12-03-2010, 01:02 AM
I was going to go to The Devil Wears Prada,
FCF's opening, anything to support Fall City Fall !
had to work =(

Gabe182
12-03-2010, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Nissan_Fanboy
I was going to go to The Devil Wears Prada,
FCF's opening, anything to support Fall City Fall !
had to work =(

Holy shit!! Fall City Fall opened for The Devil Wears Prada?

JfuckinC
12-03-2010, 10:33 AM
what a sick show that was :eek:

just like every time i see them. Then a hop and a skip down to the den, i dont even know what happened last night :rofl:

D-Man
12-06-2010, 09:28 AM
The AOF show was pretty good.

It was my 1st time seeing a show at MacEwan. I was surprised that the beer garden is in a completely different room. The ballroom sound was very muddy and I found that La Dispute sound was better than AOF.

La Dispute was surprisingly good for how young those guys were.

Norma Jean sucked. I walked out after their first song.

AOF was awesome as usual. I just wished the sound was clearer...

All in all good times.