PDA

View Full Version : My road to redemption

ES-vato117
11-29-2010, 10:37 PM
This is banned, using my little bros acct. Please don't ban him.

I am a not perfect man, I have made many mistakes in my life, I regret some of them. I have said things and done things I am not proud of. And I didn't realize the damage I inccurred until it was too late. I remember when I was a kid my mom would always say "David, think before you talk". And I would try but I could do both because I was diagnosed with HDAD. The doctors at school would always give me that retilin pill but mom didn't believe In them.
So I never had the opportunity to change.
One thing about me I always tell the truth. I never care about the consequences. Bt look where I got me.
Yes I did work at haul all and I did pour oil on a mentally disabled guy but that was ten years ago. I was young and dumb and angry. He's not your typicAl handicap guy, he was big violent and crazy. We called him crazy mike. To this I see him and we chuckle about our past. if I offended anyone by calling him retarded I'm sorry but thats how I knew him. He was crazy and violent and I was young and dumb. I didn't know posting in that thread asking why I got fired would result me getting banned I would of never posted. I was being honest and I obliviously offened somebody. I didn't mean anyharm. I'm truly sorry. I have been on beyond for the past 7 years and I been driving my wife nuts everyday by going on this website lurking and a little trolling but mostly I feel like we are a big family. I intend to be apart of this community for the next couple of years. If we don't die by 2012.
Before you reject me please I ask for another chance, I promise to play nice and behave. Thank you for takin the time to read this and again I just wrote what came to my mind. I should of been more detailed about crazy mike before calling him the R word. He's not he was temperamental.

Yours truly,
B3X

G-ZUS
11-29-2010, 11:14 PM
WTF is HDAD? You mean ADHD? We have doctors in school? Don't use your disability to hide your stupidity

:bullshit:

Unknown303
11-29-2010, 11:18 PM
I say ban his little brother for letting him post under his account. :guns:

Nissan_Fanboy
11-29-2010, 11:19 PM
you got banned bro,
IRONIC

kaput
11-29-2010, 11:20 PM

ES-vato117
11-29-2010, 11:47 PM
I said sorry man I didn't mean any harm. I forgot how politically correct you have to be these days. Soon you won't be able to call gays faggots. Im still old school.

-relk-
11-30-2010, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by ES-vato117
I said sorry man I didn't mean any harm. I forgot how politically correct you have to be these days. Soon you won't be able to call gays faggots. Im still old school.

Well it already is politically incorrect to call a gay person a faggot...

ES-vato117
11-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by -relk-

Well it already is politically incorrect to call a gay person a faggot...

Yeah I know but everybody hates faggots on this forum so we can get away with it but once we get a couple more gays then they will ask for mods to ban people using that term.

I told a little story how I got fired and used the r word to my old friend when used to fight ten years ago. Because that's what we called him or know him as that but he wasent really "r" I just didn't know how to express my story well and I used the wrong terminology and I'm sorry.
It's ok to call me stupid or to call me mexican but I can't use it in my past tense story. I'm sorry please unban me and I play nice I promise. You can hold it against me too. :cry:

Jlude
11-30-2010, 12:34 AM
I say give him another chance... It's clear beyond means a lot to him, he's probably not gonna make the same mistake again... and if he does, that'll be his last time on beyond.

ES-vato117
11-30-2010, 12:45 AM
Haha thanks ^^

I feel stupid, I feel like Dave (Evo) begging for my user ratin to go up except he would be like I toOk pics of everyones car so please bring my rarting up.

Unbanmepls

Jlude
11-30-2010, 12:57 AM
Haha thanks ^^

I feel stupid, I feel like Dave (Evo) begging for my user ratin to go up except he would be like I toOk pics of everyones car so please bring my rarting up.

Unbanmepls

Unfortunately for you, I don't believe anyone will share my opinion... and no one gives a fuck what I think :rofl: :rofl:

ES-vato117
11-30-2010, 01:06 AM
Yeah but arent you ludegirl everyone loves you? Correct me if I wrong no pun.

ryanallan
11-30-2010, 01:07 AM
GET A LIFE

FraserB
11-30-2010, 01:22 AM
This is great, 3 bannings in one day.:rofl:

Jlude
11-30-2010, 02:05 AM

Haha did you just call me ludegirl? Now I take back what I said... you should stay banned.

I'm a guy. :facepalm:

psycoticclown
11-30-2010, 04:38 AM
Isn't this his 4th banning? GTFO

turbotrip
11-30-2010, 04:52 AM
let him come back, his stupidity is needed to keep the forums interesting

Unknown303
11-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Ban his brother. The insanity must end.

badatusrnames
11-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Link to banning post/thread?

R-Audi
11-30-2010, 08:26 AM
Really? Someone got banned for saying retard? I know its not the most politically correct word but there has to be more to it.

G-ZUS
11-30-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi
Really? Someone got banned for saying retard? I know its not the most politically correct word but there has to be more to it.

I don't think he got banned for saying retard. he must have gotten banned for his idiocy. He said he dumped hydraulic oil on a mentally challenged man.:facepalm:

iblizzard
11-30-2010, 09:04 AM
Yeah I know but everybody hates faggots on this forum...

Someone with that attitude deserves to have their privileges revoked.

FraserB
11-30-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi

He didn't get banned for saying retard, he got banned for being a retard

arian_ma
11-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by turbotrip
:werd: for sheer entertainment value, none of ya'll hold a candle to B3x. Anyone remember the mouse cord thread?
Troll of the year needs a get out of jail free card and a new username (banned4x)

GTS4tw
11-30-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by arian_ma

:werd: for sheer entertainment value, none of ya'll hold a candle to B3x. Anyone remember the mouse cord thread?
Troll of the year needs a get out of jail free card and a new username (banned4x)

I like how worked up he gets people, keeps me entertained. +1 for unban.

edit: see below me for a perfect example. B3X is a pro troll.

JfuckinC
11-30-2010, 09:35 AM

if we ever met, you'd be picking your teeth out of your shit the next fucking day. And that goes for all the 'faggot haters' on here. :banghead:

JRSC00LUDE
11-30-2010, 09:50 AM
Funny this thread is.

Idratherbsidewayz
11-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

if we ever met, you'd be picking your teeth out of your shit the next fucking day. And that goes for all the 'faggot haters' on here. :banghead:

You're gay!?!?!? I never would have guessed, thought you were a regular ladies man...

I love the permaban, now you have to think before you post really hateful ignorant comments!

arian_ma
11-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

You're gay!?!?!? I never would have guessed, thought you were a regular ladies man...

I love the permaban, now you have to think before you post really hateful ignorant comments!
He's not gay...just because he is standing up for gays doesn't make him one haha

and with that molestache on his face...it's more like "little girl's man" right now :rofl: :rofl:

ES-vato117
11-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

Soo let me get this straight? You can threaten to physically harm me and others if they say the word faggots and you can get away with it but I can't tell a story that hPpened ten years ago when I was 19? Ok sounds great.

I never said I hate faggots I just don't like gays but I have At least 3 lesbian friends I don't know I that counts. I'm evening going to a gay party because my lesbian friends Invited me so I Want to see lesbian action. No I don want to see sword fights but if that rocks your boat cool man more power to ya. I'm not as opened minded as you are because I was raised in a strick Christian home. Parents are pastors. So that explains my homophobia I believe 90% of gays(guys) have aids and that's were aids originated but I don't know the facts I thats how I was raised and I never bothered to look up the facts to this day that's what I believe.
I'm sorry I offened you I didn't KNOw you were gay or have many gay friends. I'm sorry.

v2kai
11-30-2010, 02:09 PM
you're not banned in the full sense really are you. youre using your brother's account and continuing your 'exceptional' posting routine. offer to pay him for his and try not to get it banned. problem solved.

JfuckinC
11-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

He's not gay...just because he is standing up for gays doesn't make him one haha

and with that molestache on his face...it's more like "little girl's man" right now :rofl: :rofl:

I gave you some bro love at rhino on sat didnt i? haha.. There was some cute highschool girls at subway today.. I think they left because my stache was creepin them out :rofl:

i'm sorry I offened you I didn't KNOw you were gay or have many gay friends. I'm sorry.

You're just such a fucktard though? I really hope you didn't poor shit on a handicap kid. My cousin is handicapped and he works at a restaraunt, if anyone ever slightly fucked with him i'd walk right through that kitchen and beat them senseless. You're a low life, and i'm honestly not even mad because scum like you dont even show up on my radar. Don't unban him.

LadyLuck
11-30-2010, 02:10 PM

Soo let me get this straight? You can threaten to physically harm me and others if they say the word faggots and you can get away with it but I can't tell a story that hPpened ten years ago when I was 19? Ok sounds great.

I never said I hate faggots I just don't like gays but I have At least 3 lesbian friends I don't know I that counts. I'm evening going to a gay party because my lesbian friends Invited me so I Want to see lesbian action. No I don want to see sword fights but if that rocks your boat cool man more power to ya. I'm not as opened minded as you are because I was raised in a strick Christian home. Parents are pastors. So that explains my homophobia I believe 90% of gays(guys) have aids and that's were aids originated but I don't know the facts I thats how I was raised and I never bothered to look up the facts to this day that's what I believe.
I'm sorry I offened you I didn't KNOw you were gay or have many gay friends. I'm sorry.

The effort you are putting into having "your little brothers" account banned is truly amazing.

Please let us know how your lesbian party went, and how many strap-ons you ended up pulling out of your A.....

EK 2.0
11-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah I know but everybody hates faggots on this forum...

Yeah, thanks for coming out....

Idratherbsidewayz
11-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Yeah, thanks for coming out....

Little bro's gonna be piiiiissed!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Tomaz
11-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

Unfortunately for you, I don't believe anyone will share my opinion... and no one gives a fuck what I think :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry Jlude, but that just made my day!
:rofl:

D'z Nutz
11-30-2010, 04:12 PM
/banned5x

Tomaz
11-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Wait, on topic of bannings, was AWD-Tsi banned also?

G-ZUS
11-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Good Riddance. I'd bet he has some secret accuonts signed up still.

chkolny541
11-30-2010, 04:27 PM

this is actually one of the funniest things i have ever read, ahhaha" so i want to see lesbian action", haaahah whata guy, he WAS troll of the year, and through this honor alone, i do beleive he has some leniency though his fag hating comments are deff over the line

GTS4tw
11-30-2010, 05:17 PM
I dont agree with his comments, but PC bullshit bugs me. Who cares what he thinks? Do his comments hurt your feelings? If so then I would re-evaluate my life because I can't imagine taking to heart what someone on the internet says.

Nels
11-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

Yeah, I love reading his posts!

Redlyne_mr2
11-30-2010, 06:11 PM
The trouble makers and trollers are being weeded out systematically. You'll notice a change in Beyond.ca come 2011.

badatusrnames
11-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Not to condone what he did in any way, but I thought people get banned here for as a result of their misconduct on the forums, not what they've done off of them (and a decade ago).

codetrap
12-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
The trouble makers and trollers are being weeded out systematically. You'll notice a change in Beyond.ca come 2011.
Doh! I guess my days are numbered then. :D

soccernut
12-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
Not to condone what he did in any way, but I thought people get banned here for as a result of their misconduct on the forums, not what they've done off of them (and a decade ago).

I don't think it was so much about what he did at the time, but his attitude towards it right now.

He didn't say it in a remorseful tone. You almost get the feeling that he was proud of it. The fact that he even goes on to say: "not my fault because he was fucken retarded" makes you think that he is not even the slightest bit sorry about what he did.

I have done stupid things when I was younger, I regret my actions now that I am older and wiser...I think ;)

Rstar
12-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by GTS4tw
I dont agree with his comments, but PC bullshit bugs me. Who cares what he thinks? Do his comments hurt your feelings? If so then I would re-evaluate my life because I can't imagine taking to heart what someone on the internet says.

Yea, why is there the need to censor idiots? Message boards without are pretty damn boring.

SOAB
12-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by soccernut

I don't think it was so much about what he did at the time, but his attitude towards it right now.

He didn't say it in a remorseful tone. You almost get the feeling that he was proud of it. The fact that he even goes on to say: "not my fault because he was fucken retarded" makes you think that he is not even the slightest bit sorry about what he did.

I have done stupid things when I was younger, I regret my actions now that I am older and wiser...I think ;)

the guy he did it to isn't actually "handicapped", just stupid and crazy. at least, thats what he wrote in the first post.

it's like seeing a riced up civic weaving in and out of traffic, getting nowhere. you say to your friend " that guy is retarded". whats the diff?

badatusrnames
12-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by soccernut

So? When did Beyond become the morality police? You ban people as a result of their conduct on the forums, not because they hold an opinion you feel is morally reprehensible.

Unknown303
12-02-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm tired of seeing people like him on here. Why does this forum need to have people like that and why can't we keep a car forum interesting with normal discussions and not stupidity.

chkolny541
12-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
I'm tired of seeing people like him on here. Why does this forum need to have people like that and why can't we keep a car forum interesting with normal discussions and not stupidity.

Things become interesting when different attitudes and viewpoints can be introduced into threads and conversations

Unknown303
12-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541

Things become interesting when different attitudes and viewpoints can be introduced into threads and conversations

Opinions and viewpoints are good but what he added I wouldn't call either. Rarely was he really a valuable addition to the threads I saw him post in.

Mixalot27
12-02-2010, 11:23 PM
It seems to generally be seen as acceptable to make derogatory comments or jokes about your own kind at least in terms of race. So by that logic, I would have thought the mentally handicapped and homosexual men would be fair game for B3X.

3drian
12-03-2010, 11:08 AM
I just noticed last night that once again he got banned , anyone know why? I would like to know lol

on a side note, pretty funny how he is offering $500 to get back in the forums:nut:

JRSC00LUDE
12-03-2010, 11:16 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/322129/my-road-to-redemption/

3drian
12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
:facepalm: Im an Idiot.. how did I miss that thread? :closed:

Tomaz
12-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by 3drian
I just noticed last night that once again he got banned , anyone know why? I would like to know lol

on a side note, pretty funny how he is offering $500 to get back in the forums:nut:

I'll take $500 to send him an invite! lol

beyond_ban
12-03-2010, 11:49 AM
If someone wants to make fun of me for being a straight white male, can they get banned too? Or is it only when they make fun of the minority?

3drian
12-03-2010, 11:59 AM
I wonder how mad his brother is that his account got banned haha

digi355
12-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Take the $500.00 from him, drop it in a Christmas Kettle, give him his account back, and wait 2 weeks for him to get banned again.

In my oppinion, putting up with him for a couple weeks is worth giving $500.00 to people that need it.

Edit: Now that his brother's gone, make it an even G-note.

chkolny541
12-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Tomaz

I'll take $500 to send him an invite! lol

what invite..? lol

baygirl
12-03-2010, 03:48 PM
How did he change his sig if he's banned?

ercchry
12-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by baygirl
How did he change his sig if he's banned?

image is hotlinked from his photo bucket account. just had to save another pic with the same file name in the account

3drian
12-03-2010, 03:56 PM
^ clever.. I was wondering the same thing

Elaenor
12-03-2010, 04:03 PM
He can have my account for $500.
But then I'd have to get a vendor account for doing business through beyond, and there's no way I'd break even on that.

dirtsniffer
12-03-2010, 11:00 PM
i found him entertaining. may he rest in peace.. lol
on a side note, i hope awdtsi never comes back

Tomaz
12-04-2010, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by chkolny541

what invite..? lol

Exactly! ;) lol

Shlade
12-04-2010, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Elaenor
He can have my account for $500.
But then I'd have to get a vendor account for doing business through beyond, and there's no way I'd break even on that.

Errr... Newbie? What happened to your post count?

R154
12-06-2010, 06:02 PM
thats Eleanors dopleganger.

AWDTSI = Elaenor?

badatusrnames
12-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Shlade

Errr... Newbie? What happened to your post count?

Elaenor != Eleanor.

Shlade
12-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Oh shitt.... What a bitch