PDA

View Full Version : FS? Goodlife Gym Membership

cjay^
11-30-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm looking to get rid of my gym membership to Goodlife in Canyon Meadows, pretty sure the membership would be transferable to another Goodlife but I would need to double check.

The facility is quite nice but I don't really care about working out any more and even if I want to I can use the gym at my school.

So the deal is, I save myself the $99.95 or whatever cancellation fee if I can find someone to take over my contract, which has a couple months less than a year left (not sure how many exactly, at most its a full year).

The contract pays $43.xx/month or $20 bi-weekly. New members are subject to either an entrance fee (no contract) or a 2 year contract at $47.xx/month or $22 bi-weekly. This way you essentially get no entrance fee, at most a 1 year contract, and pay $4 less per month than a new member.

Not to mention I just payed for December, so if I can find someone to take this contract right away you get close to a month for free as well.

This is a smokin deal since I already burned off a year of my contract, plus it would really help me out. Everybody wins here.