PDA

View Full Version : Writing CSC exam at Sait on Dec 6th --> Where do I go/park?

krazykhoja
12-01-2010, 10:25 PM
I am writing my CSC exam on Dec 6th at 630pm at the Sait campus. Heart Bldg, room MC317.

I was looking on the sait campus and it says there is a parking garage that costs $5 to park at, but not sure how to get there.

Any help on where to park (cheap or free)/how to get to that classroom would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

G-ZUS
12-01-2010, 10:30 PM
For free parking, park across 16 ave by arby's

bignerd
12-01-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't know anywhere at SAIT that only costs 5$ to park.... Don't park at the surface lot closest to the Heart building (beside the construction site) it is meant for short term and is very expensive.

You can park beside the Jubilee (14th Street runs beside it-surface lot) or further down the hill there is a parkade at the Jubilee as well... but is bit more of a walk. As far as I know most parking at SAIT starts at $8/day.

krazykhoja
12-02-2010, 10:53 AM
I was checking this site for the parking

Parking Rates (http://sait.ca/pages/studentservices/transportationandparking/Rates_Permits/index.shtml)

Under evening rates it says parking garage $5.

I plan to get there somewhere around 5pm for my exam, I am assuming all doors around campus should be open/unlocked? Don't want to be wandering around aimlessly trying to find my classroom haha.

TIA

bignerd
12-05-2010, 10:33 PM
The evening rate might be $5...

Yes campus will still be open, there are classes that don't end until 5 pm.