PDA

View Full Version : Human Growth Hormone

Pages : [1] 2

Dumbass17
12-02-2010, 12:09 AM
so uh, lets talk HGH here, who's tried it? a couple guys at my old work were taking it and just loving it. i started googling but got bored so i figure i'd come to the beyonders cause they know everything haha. anyways, does anyone have any experience with it?

JAYMEZ
12-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Takes a long time to kick in 2-3 Kits (5-6 Months) .. Use it for bodybuilding mostly and its best to run it with a cycle...

-Improves Mood
-Improves skin & Hair
-Great for weight loss
-Great for libido

If you want a good read on it , go to www.muscleandscience.com

C_Dave45
12-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Rather than create another similar thread, I'll ask in this one. Forget HGH..what about regular "juice". What's the most popular, and is it common in Calgary? Strange thing, I can easily come across weed, coke, X...but I've yet to run into anyone that can get 'roids.

swak
12-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Is HGH more or less a legal steroid?

adidas
12-02-2010, 12:41 AM
^^ illegal

xxviet
12-02-2010, 12:47 AM
-Great for libido :rofl: :rofl:

JAYMEZ
12-02-2010, 12:50 AM
HGH is Illegal unless you have AIDS.

As for making a Steriod Thread. I dont think that would be a good idea. Tons of those already made.

As for question above.. I would say Test 400 and Deca are the most common to be used by juice monkeys.

Jlude
12-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by C_Dave45
Rather than create another similar thread, I'll ask in this one. Forget HGH..what about regular "juice". What's the most popular, and is it common in Calgary? Strange thing, I can easily come across weed, coke, X...but I've yet to run into anyone that can get 'roids.

I thought this too... until I started going to the gym between 10-12am - The juice monkeys all come in late at night and do their thing. Taking turns injecting each other out in the open.

I'm sure all I'd have to do is ask them.

But on the other hand, I've been seeing a personal trainer who's a body builder (Pro) I know he does it, we've talked a fair bit, he said he'd get me it and put me on a cycle if I wanted to, but it's not what I'm looking for.

12-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

As for question above.. I would say Test 400 and Deca are the most common to be used by juice monkeys.

Deca? Don't think so, Tren is the most used steroid used by far..

If you have the money HGH is a relatively safe way to get lean, look and feel awesome. It is very expensive however, your looking at a couple grand to see some good results. A simple test cycle will get you much bigger much faster, but everyone reacts differently and side effects could be a major issue.

I wouldn't recommend HGH or steroids to anyone, you have the ability to look great without drugs, and it is much more rewarding doing it on your own. Don't let anyone tell you you've hit a plateau and drugs are the only way to get bigger its simply not true.

Dumbass17
12-02-2010, 03:40 AM
but but i love me some drugs!

nah i couldn't afford it anyways, i was just curious if it was a big thing that everyone does nowadays or what, it's pretty much the first i've heard of it i guess

scboss
12-02-2010, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Jlude

I thought this too... until I started going to the gym between 10-12am - The juice monkeys all come in late at night and do their thing. Taking turns injecting each other out in the open.

I'm sure all I'd have to do is ask them.

But on the other hand, I've been seeing a personal trainer who's a body builder (Pro) I know he does it, we've talked a fair bit, he said he'd get me it and put me on a cycle if I wanted to, but it's not what I'm looking for.

He may look crazy but he is a shitty personal trainer first thing they should teach you is health come first! Im not against steroids i just think that if im gonna train for a long time i might as well get it legit. From a few of my friends experiences you end up busting up your joints because they cant keep up with your muscle growth

jaysas_63
12-02-2010, 09:12 AM
stay off the juice, workout naturally. ull thank yourself for it in the long run.

Jlude
12-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by warcaster

He may look crazy but he is a shitty personal trainer first thing they should teach you is health come first! Im not against steroids i just think that if im gonna train for a long time i might as well get it legit. From a few of my friends experiences you end up busting up your joints because they cant keep up with your muscle growth

He's not really a personal trainer, he's just put me on a workout program and diet. I just refer to him as a personal trainer, because it's easier. He's a pro body builder, I don't personally care what he does, was just commenting that if I needed it, that's where I would get it.

JAYMEZ
12-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by 5.0

Deca? Don't think so, Tren is the most used steroid used by far..

Never seen Tren to be the most popular , this is do to the fact that it is not for noobies , it causes ALOT of sides , and alot of people can not use it.. I would say its probably the most abused one out there.. its an awesome cutter. Test Prop is the most used by far..

IMO

1. Test (Eth or Prop)
2. Anavar
3. Deca /Dbol
5. Tren A
4. Proviron / Winstrol

Pacman
12-02-2010, 01:40 PM
The company I work for develops, produces and markets one of the HGH products on the market. I'm looking at the product monograph and here are the documented adverse events. This information is pulled from 14 clinical studies.

I'll just list them in random order, not by rate of incidence.

Leukemia, pancreatitis, Type 2 diabetes, peripheral edema, colon cancer, Pseudotumor cerebri, slipped capital femoral epiphysis, facial bone structure alteration.

lint
12-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Coincidentally, today's t-nation article:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/the_steroid_files_chinese_gh_and_offseason_cycles

The Steroid Files
Chinese GH and Off-Season Cycles
by the T NATION Staff – 12/02/2010

T NATION addresses the current state of steroid science, this time addressing off-season drug cycles, scar tissue from injections, the overblown dangers of oral steroids, and a one-shot-a-month cruise.

Off-Season Cycling for Bodybuilders
Q: What does a typical off-season cycle look like for some of the bigger competitive bodybuilders (heavyweight or super heavyweight)?

T NATION: Admittedly, things vary a bit from guy to guy, but once you reach a certain level of development there are a few constants.

Most of the big guys will run a Testosterone base — since we're talking offseason, usually enanthate or cypionate — at around 1200-2000 mg per week.

Testosterone (T) is the bread and butter of any cycle; I rarely work with anyone that doesn't run a decent dose. Sometimes I'll have a guy that likes to keep his anabolics (boldenone, nandrolone) higher than his T dose, but that's rare.

Next up would be the anabolic, and most bigger dudes will run 600-1000 mg per week of either Equipoise (boldenone) or Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone). Sometimes they'll use Primobolan or trenbelone, but that's not typical in the offseason; most stick with just boldenone and nandrolone and alternate back and forth between the two, say 8-10 week periods of each.

After that, you're looking at a daily growth hormone dose (4-10 IUs/day). I personally don't think there's any need to go higher than that, though some will run more if they can afford it.

Most guys (not all, mind you, but most) will use insulin too, usually Humulin-R or Humalog at around 10-20 units per day. Again, this is something that some will use more of, but I don't think that's wise from a health standpoint — or even needed, from a growth standpoint.

After that, some might run the odd oral steroid here and there, such as a 4-week cycle of Dianabol or Anadrol every couple months or so, but again, that's not really necessary — some guys just like the quick boost in strength and water bloat.

Oh, and most will run some sort of anti-estrogen year round too, like Arimidex at 1 mg every other day or thereabouts.

That pretty much covers the basics.

Injection Site Scarring
Q: Say I've started my first serious off-season cycle: 2-3 grams a week of gear, not including orals. I gotta say, it's a lot of injections — way more than my poor glutes and delts are used to. How do the guys at the top level deal with things like scar tissue?

T NATION: Well, first off, nobody in their right mind uses large gauge needles anymore; long gone are the days of 18g-22g harpoons or those "classic" Sustanon redi-jects.

Nowadays, most guys are using 23-25 gauge pins, which are much smaller and don't create near as much damage. Still, they're doing a lot of shots per week, so they're forced to rotate sites often. Standard body parts like glutes, quads, and delts are just part of the rotation — they also hit lats (lats can easily take 3 cc's), biceps, triceps, traps, rear delts and even chest — that one always gives me the heebie-jeebies though; I suppose I've seen Pulp Fiction too many times to give that site an honest go.

You also have to remember that there's a bit of a benefit to scar tissue in certain areas — when it builds up, it basically provides a cosmetic effect, not too unlike Synthol. If you build up enough scar tissue in your rear delts, they're going to look bigger (and not stupid, if you do it right); same thing for parts like the outer lats.

But if the real issue is you simply hate pinning yourself, that's another matter entirely. Either get over it or quit — no one's forcing you to be a bodybuilder, right?

Chinese GH
Q: Everyone is using generic Chinese growth hormone these days. How good is this stuff, really? Is it made in a Beijing bathtub? I keep seeing news stories about toys from China being recalled for containing lead and whatnot, and that's not even the black market!

T NATION: When the generics first hit the market a few years back, I too, was skeptical, but the results I've seen (and experienced) so far have been good, for the most part.

The cost of Chinese GH is so much cheaper than domestic pharmacy grade GH (under $2 per IU when purchased in bulk, as opposed to at least $6-8 per IU for the pharmaceutical grade stuff) that you can't help but wonder about the quality of it, but it's no big mystery: we all know the Chinese can produce a shit ton of stuff for next to nothing, and without rigid pharmaceutical standards to adhere to — or other pesky ethical roadblocks like labor standards — their overhead can be significantly lower.

That obviously brings issues like quality and potency into question. I know some guys that have a hookup with a lab and for the past year have been testing Chinese GH for quality and quantity per vial. Quantity-wise, the results haven't exactly been consistent — some of the 10 IU vials have registered at only 4 IUs, while others have checked out at 9-9.5 IUs. There even was an 8 IU vial that actually checked out at 9 IUs per vial — what a deal!

Quality wise, it's a better story. I've never seen one come back positive for lead or arsenic, so as far as I can tell I think we're all good on that front. It appears it's just a matter of getting the quantity you think you're paying for. Quite honestly, even if it's slightly less potent than the label claims it to be, in my mind the cost reduction more than makes up for it.

But I suppose it goes without saying that you should always be confident in what you're putting into your body, so trusting your source is of the utmost importance. I know the black market is always shady, and suffice it to say, regular business rules don't always apply, but at least try to get to know your source so that you can develop a sense of trust in whatever you're getting.

Here's what I suggest — let them know that you're aware of testing to determine the potency and quality — if they know you're going to be checking on them, they'll be less likely to pass along a shoddy product.

Steroid Hepatotoxicity
Q: We've heard that the negative effects of oral steroids are grossly overstated, and taking something as benign as a Tylenol a day is more harmful to the liver. What gives?

T NATION: I will admit, the hepatotoxicity of steroids (especially orals) is overstated. Ask anyone who works in an ER and they will tell you that Tylenol causes far more liver failures than oral steroids — and yes, I realize that there are many more Tylenol-users than there are admitted oral steroid-users — but steroid use has increased exponentially since the 1970s while liver failure has not. You do the math.

That's not to say oral steroids or any steroids are "safe," by any means, but I would be much more concerned about their effects on blood pressure and hemoglobin/hematocrit than the liver.

That said, some of my guys will limit their oral use to pre-contest only, when it's pretty much mandatory, and stick to injectables in the offseason. I do, however, still have quite a few guys who will run orals in the offseason as well, and so far none have had any issues (we keep tabs on things with blood work every 3 months or so).

Speaking of blood work, here's something to note: everyone focuses on ALT (alanine transaminase) and AST (aspartate aminotransferase) levels as being the main indicators of liver health, but there are many things that can throw those numbers off like training, possessing higher amounts of muscle mass, or having a higher BMI.

If you can, make sure you get GGT (gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase) included with your bloodwork — it's a much better indicator of liver health. I've seen many bodybuilders with elevated AST and ALT levels, but have yet to see any with an elevated GGT. Still, I have all my guys take liver supplements like Milk Thistle and Liv-52, year round.

Testosterone Undecanoate
Q: We've heard that some guys between "blast" phases are "cruising" with a really long-estered Testosterone, something like a once-a-month shot? What's this all about?

T NATION: What you're referring to is Testosterone undecanoate, in injectable form. You may have heard of TU before — it was originally produced in an oral form called "Andriol," that supposedly worked by way of the lymphatic system but never really panned out, results-wise.

The injectable form is a different story. Known by its pharmaceutical name "Nebido," it's been prescribed for years in Europe and other countries around the world. It comes in a 4 ml. amp that contains a total of 1,000 mg of TU, and is usually injected in 6-14 week intervals. For many bodybuilders, this is obviously much less of a hassle than taking a shot of cypionate or enanthate every 3 to 7 days.

The FDA has yet to approve Nebido for use in the US, but UGLs (underground laboratories) can easily obtain TU in powder form and manufacture it themselves, so it's readily available to those in the know. Some guys like "cruising" with it between cycles, and some even run it year round, as a "backdrop" to their bigger cycles.

I can't say that it offers much benefit to the user other than the reduced injection frequency, but like I discussed above in the scar tissue question, the fewer shots you can do, especially at the pro level, the better.

Darkane
12-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Interesting thread.

Firstly, HGH is NOT a steroid. It's a chain of amino-acids.

Testosterone/Androgens (Deca, Tren, Dbol, Drol, etc), Estradiol, Progesterone, Cholesterol (Precursor), Vit D and a couple more I forget are Steroidal compounds.

Some of you may be surprised about Vit D, but yes it is :) Do some research on it. Anyway -

HGH is expensive yes, takes months as Jameyz said - AT Anti-aging dose, and Sub-Q injections (just under the skin like a belly shot).

There are a few ways to administer the HGH and some boys at T-nation have been experimenting with some pretty cool protocols.

Some even did IM (intramuscular shots like a flu shot in the shoulder) and even IV, yes IV post workout (Do not recommend unless your GF is a nurse or something).

Search Busidobadboy and Cortes HGH protocol for more info there.

I've never touched the stuff, nor any steroids but love researching them :)

Something I do take sometimes is Trans-D tropin. It's a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone analog, or clone. Basically the Hypothalamus gives this signal to the pituitary to release the GH. Trans-D beefs up the signal with the clone and more NATURAL GH is released.

Research Trans-D. It's cool stuff, expensive as hell but 1700% increase in 6 weeks. Clinical studies. Most NFL teams and celebs etc take it. Most doctor recommended GH supplement. It's taken absorbed through the skin.

Also legal because it's NOT Growth hormone itself. IT just releases the GH already in your body. As we age the amount of GH produced is the same, yet we Release LESS. So the older we get the more effect a product like this has.

Good topic.

89coupe
12-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Pacman
The company I work for develops, produces and markets one of the HGH products on the market. I'm looking at the product monograph and here are the documented adverse events. This information is pulled from 14 clinical studies.

I'll just list them in random order, not by rate of incidence.

Leukemia, pancreatitis, Type 2 diabetes, peripheral edema, colon cancer, Pseudotumor cerebri, slipped capital femoral epiphysis, facial bone structure alteration.

Young adults and stupid people in general are, well too stupid to realize the risks involved in taking these substances.

Instead of just working out hard and eating right, they think taking harmful drugs is the shortcut to looking good.

In reality its the shortcut to dying sooner.

I have absolutely no clue why anyone would risk their own health in order to achieve a certain look when you can already achieve it simply by working out hard and eating healthy.

Its mind boggling the idiocy on this planet.

max_boost
12-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe

Young adults and stupid people in general are, well too stupid to realize the risks involved in taking these substances.

Instead of just working out hard and eating right, they think taking harmful drugs is the shortcut to looking good.

In reality its the shortcut to dying sooner.

I have absolutely no clue why anyone would risk their own health in order to achieve a certain look when you can already achieve it simply by working out hard and eating healthy.

Its mind boggling the idiocy on this planet.

Holy shit I agree with 89!! hahaha

J-hop
12-03-2010, 12:15 AM

Unknown303
12-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Better not eat rare steak if you're against creatine.

J-hop
12-03-2010, 12:44 AM

Unknown303
12-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah I do know. I actually have cattle ranchers in the family. 1 pound of raw beef on average would have around 1.8g.

And did you know that creatine in todays domestic cattle is vastly lower than the creatine you'd find in the past. So at one point in time we would have been consuming a much larger amount of creatine in our diets through meat that we can now.

adidas
12-03-2010, 10:07 AM
For every person in this thread that has said, that you can achieve the same body as u could on roids. I suggest you go on google and really look at what u can achieve naturally and what u can do with roids, 80% of the guys that say they are natural are not.

Personally just by looking, steroids obviously give u a bigger body but also muscle definition and u could stay lean year round.

Had a friend that did it when he was grd 8-9 and it was insane how good he looked, but always ate the same garbage as us, pizza, mcdicks, wendys, ive never seen him get fat and i still know him till this day.

Modelexis
12-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Does anyone have any youtube link to a video that shows someone max lifting while off gear and then max lifting when on the stuff?

I really want to see a comparison to strength gains.
One time a really drunk guy at the bar told me his bench went up like 60lbs on basically his first cycle.

Any comparison videos, pass them my way, very curious.

J-hop
12-03-2010, 10:37 AM

adidas
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Modelexis
Does anyone have any youtube link to a video that shows someone max lifting while off gear and then max lifting when on the stuff?

I really want to see a comparison to strength gains.
One time a really drunk guy at the bar told me his bench went up like 60lbs on basically his first cycle.

Any comparison videos, pass them my way, very curious.

mtv did a show real life: im on steroids...there should be a episode on youtube or elsewhere on the net.

guy was doing 4 plates total on the hammer strength sitting bench press, after doing "legal" roids he ended up doing 8 plates total.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by adidas
For every person in this thread that has said, that you can achieve the same body as u could on roids. I suggest you go on google and really look at what u can achieve naturally and what u can do with roids, 80% of the guys that say they are natural are not.

Personally just by looking, steroids obviously give u a bigger body but also muscle definition and u could stay lean year round.

Had a friend that did it when he was grd 8-9 and it was insane how good he looked, but always ate the same garbage as us, pizza, mcdicks, wendys, ive never seen him get fat and i still know him till this day.

Who wants to look like Ronnie Coleman? LOL. You really want to look like a fucking freak?

Grade 8-9? You are a fucking boy at that age, your body hasn't even finished going through puberty. I don't know any kids at that age developing mature muscle yet...LOL.

Some of the shit you guys post is complete fucking nonsense.

Go ahead and take PEDS, your body will be riddled with tumors and cancerous growth by your late 30's and you will be having triple or quadruple bypass surgery in your 60's or worse, dead!

Who the fuck are you trying to impress? You think girls like big roided juice monkeys? Here is a little wake up call for all you young boys, they are not impressed!

The only people you will be impressing is other roided juice monkeys. You can take take turns rubbing each other down with baby oil, oh yeh, thats hot...LOL

:facepalm:

Unknown303
12-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by J-hop

Well not sure if you understand, but you've just argued my point, if we use your statistics to get the same amount of creatine guys take in ONE dosage, I would have to eat over 11 pounds of steak. Not sure it is even humanly possible to eat that much steak in a day but I for one wouldn't want to try to find out.

And that whole more creatine in cow meat in the past, I would like you to find numbers, you say "vastly more" but what the hell does that even mean. Even if the amount of creatine in steak was 300% of what it is now you'd still have to eat almost 4 pounds of steak each day to equal that of one dosage.

So no your argument doesn't seem to hold.

edit: BTW I love your google search cover up, I have cattle ranchers in the family to, and no, not a single one knows, or gives a shit about the creatine content of their cows. Creatine content of cow meat is found via testing done in a lab, NOT by your uncle going out back and feeling up a cow and getting the 1.8g of creatine "vibe". so don't know where that fits into your argument :dunno:

Yeah thank I actually do have ranchers in the family but fair enough you don't have to believe me. Sure my post was vague and in a way I am supporting your argument. My original post was just to jokingly point out that we actually need creatine in our diets to some degree.

The article I read was originally in a mens health if I remember correctly and it wasn't about taking massive creatine dosages but introducing it into your diet as a daily supplement. But again not it massive gargling a mouth full of creatine kind of way.

lint
12-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Who the fuck are you trying to impress? You think girls like big roided juice monkeys? Here is a little wake up call for all you young boys, they are not impressed!

The only people you will be impressing is other roided juice monkeys. You can take take turns rubbing each other down with baby oil, oh yeh, thats hot...LOL

Originally posted by max_boost

Holy shit I agree with 89!! hahaha

adidas
12-03-2010, 12:03 PM

Who wants to look like Ronnie Coleman? LOL. You really want to look like a fucking freak?

Grade 8-9? You are a fucking boy at that age, your body hasn't even finished going through puberty. I don't know any kids at that age developing mature muscle yet...LOL.

You gotta be the biggest idiot that posts on beyond.

Do you realize how much 'dat dere cell tech' is used by pro bb? not everyone doses on 1000mg a day of test.

and my buddy who was juiced, was juiced by his dad as he was the judo champ of canada later on in his years. He had a body at that age better than most guys now that are in mid 20s training 2-3 years.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by adidas

You gotta be the biggest idiot that posts on beyond.

Do you realize how much 'dat dere cell tech' is used by pro bb? not everyone doses on 1000mg a day of test.

and my buddy who was juiced, was juiced by his dad as he was the judo champ of canada later on in his years. He had a body at that age better than most guys now that are in mid 20s training 2-3 years.

Uhhh, is this a joke?:rofl: :facepalm:

Toma
12-03-2010, 12:17 PM

Go ahead and take PEDS, your body will be riddled with tumors and cancerous growth by your late 30's and you will be having triple or quadruple bypass surgery in your 60's or worse, dead!

Word!!

Most guys can develop a nice physique naturally. Problem is, most guys just aren't willing to do it the "long hard way", so they jump on the roid/GH bandwagon.

That's why it's actually rare to find a well built natural guy. It's hard work for most.

It's been said a newbie just starting can MAYBE gain 5 pounds of muscle a year naturally.... It's a long road!

I used to think Arnold was "too gross", now he looks tame compared to the modern trend of "walking pharmacies"

max_boost
12-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Hey it all depends on your fitness goals, if steroids help you get there, go ahead, it's your body lol

I mean it helped fuel the home run #'s in baseball lol noticed how offensive numbers are down after the crack down? Coincidence? haha

I guess we'll see if former MLB players start dying off here the long term effects.

max_boost
12-03-2010, 12:29 PM
http://plateautimes.com/uploads/a182/barry-bonds-photo1%5B1%5D.jpg

You know, Barry after juicing, the clear, hgh, whatever he was taking, became the most feared hitter in the game. It was fucking incredible.

If anything they should have a steroid league, I want to see what limits can be reached :rofl:

adidas
12-03-2010, 01:16 PM

Uhhh, is this a joke?:rofl: :facepalm:

Kids, this is the answer the uneducated use to back up their claim.

12-03-2010, 01:56 PM
There is a safe way to go about using steroids, and I would say everyone 35+ in Hollywood is on HGH.

It's the people who abuse the stuff, and get jacked like Ronnie Coleman, which is ridiculous if you ask me, that makes it look bad. You can definitely pass your natural potential on steroids or hgh, but the point when someone passes their potential is just not realistic and not practical, reason you can't keep your gains...

xxviet
12-03-2010, 01:57 PM
http://plateautimes.com/uploads/a182/barry-bonds-photo1%5B1%5D.jpg

You know, Barry after juicing, the clear, hgh, whatever he was taking, became the most feared hitter in the game. It was fucking incredible.

If anything they should have a steroid league, I want to see what limits can be reached :rofl:

bhahahahaha a roid league thats friken hilarious, the thing is that all the players would be so roid up i dont think they could pitch the ball properly( their muscles being so big )

89coupe
12-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 5.0
There is a safe way to go about using steroids, and I would say everyone 35+ in Hollywood is on HGH.

It's the people who abuse the stuff, and get jacked like Ronnie Coleman, which is ridicules if you ask me, that makes it look bad. You can definitely pass your natural potential on steroids or hgh, but the point when someone passes their potential is just not realistic and not practical, reason you can't keep your gains...

There is no such thing as a safe way, don't fucking kid yourself.

J-hop
12-03-2010, 02:06 PM

Unknown303
12-03-2010, 02:17 PM

no I do believe that you have ranchers in the family, but having ranchers in the family has absolutely nothing to do with knowing the creatine content of cow meat (so it would useless in your argument), obviously you have talked to ranchers and they don't give a rats ass about the creatine content of the meat, nor would they be any more inclined to look it up than you or I.

If you do your reading most of the creatine used in the body is produced by the liver, (sometimes kidneys and pancreas) not taken in.

Creatine supplements are generally taken in 20-30g dosages. which is not a "massive gargling mouthfull" as you try to describe it.

Do the math and you'll find thats a lot of steak, so NO I shouldn't avoid raw meat....

Have you looked at 30g of creatine powder. It literally is a mouthful. You're throwing around just as much shit information as I am.

J-hop
12-03-2010, 02:19 PM

Unknown303
12-03-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm just arguing. Coming to realize I have don't have much of a point left. ;)

It's almost half a cup btw.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/Unknown303/2010-12-03132022.jpg

JAYMEZ
12-03-2010, 02:25 PM
LOL from HGH to Creatine , you guys are weird haha.

Everyone makes a choice in life , no one can really have the right to bash the people who take steriods..

Unknown303
12-03-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm obviously really bored today.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 02:40 PM

Everyone makes a choice in life , no one can really have the right to bash the people who take steriods..

If my buddy told me he was gonna try steroids I would tell him he's a fucking idiot and to give his head a shake.

Not sure why people who use it get so sensitive. You are taking an illegal substance, and you are risking your life at the same time.

There is no down playing it, there is no such thing as a safe amount, there is no such thing as the word SAFE when using PEDS.

If you know anyone taking PEDS hopefully you are a good enough friend to tell him or her that what they are doing is WRONG and they are risking their lives for a short term gain, and life long pain.

JAYMEZ
12-03-2010, 03:22 PM
^^^ True enough.

I usually try and stay outa friends business with bodily stuff (Drugs , Alcohol , Roids ect ect) everyone gets touchy.

Never tried Creatine though , is it even worth using?

Unknown303
12-03-2010, 03:25 PM
^^^ True enough.

I usually try and stay outa friends business with bodily stuff (Drugs , Alcohol , Roids ect ect) everyone gets touchy.

Thats a whole other debate. I believe there's a thread lingering on it somewhere on here. I'd say it helps but as the past few pages go we know that we all have our opinions on it. Studies on the subject have been relatively positive.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Hands down, bar none, the best way to achieve a nice physique is to eat healthy and bust your ass at the gym.

Plain and simple!

All it would take is 6 months of hard training and healthy eating to transform any body into perfection.

Unless of course you are morbidly obese.

But any average joe or jane can easily sculpt their body into champion form in 6 months.

Jlude
12-03-2010, 03:51 PM

If my buddy told me he was gonna try steroids I would tell him he's a fucking idiot and to give his head a shake.

Not sure why people who use it get so sensitive. You are taking an illegal substance, and you are risking your life at the same time.

There is no down playing it, there is no such thing as a safe amount, there is no such thing as the word SAFE when using PEDS.

If you know anyone taking PEDS hopefully you are a good enough friend to tell him or her that what they are doing is WRONG and they are risking their lives for a short term gain, and life long pain.

I don't know why... but your posts bother me so much lately. :rofl:

^^^ True enough.

Didn't you do a cycle of steroids not long ago... it was in a beyond thread. Plus you got pretty big, fairly quickly.

How did you find it? Can you post your own personal experience?

Hands down, bar none, the best way to achieve a nice physique is to eat healthy and bust your ass at the gym.

Plain and simple!

All it would take is 6 months of hard training and healthy eating to transform any body into perfection.

But any average joe or jane can easily sculpt their body into champion form in 6 months.

You're still a douchebag... but right at the same time. There is not shortcut to hard work.

I look at going to the gym as a second job that I also enjoy doing. I put my time in, work hard and don't cut corners, always trying to learn more and try new things.

scboss
12-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Like i said before im 100% against taking steroids at this point of my life. Nowadays it is actually pretty safe. Watch the documentary bigger faster stronger will open your eyes.

As for saying you will get tumors and cancer from steroids that may be true, but according to society 99% of thing out there can give us cancer including the air we breath. Hell i was told by my nutrition teacher that BBQ can give me cancer if eaten in success.

If you look at any good medication i bet it has steroids in it, if you juice smart it will not effect your health at all. Look at arnold he took alot of stuff and he is fine now, plus he smokes 2-3 cigars a day.

As for this creatine, supplements have come a long way and i would say taking it is only going to benefit you. When your young you shouldnt take steroids period but once your older your smart enough to make your own choices. Im not saying i will never take them its just not what I want my body to look like.

Edit- No one wants to look like ronnie coleman but I would love to be as strong as him:dunno:

89coupe
12-03-2010, 04:12 PM

I don't know why... but your posts bother me so much lately. :rofl:

You're still a douchebag... but right at the same time. There is not shortcut to hard work.

LOL, call me whatever you want, it won't stop me from throwing reality into someones face who thinks illegal drugs are safe or a cool thing to do.

Besides, the hard work and dedication is so much more rewarding when the goal has been achieved.

Drugs are for pussies who can't hack it.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Look at arnold he took alot of stuff and he is fine now, plus he smokes 2-3 cigars a day.

LOL, are you fucking living in a shoebox?

On April 16, 1997, Arnold Schwarzenegger underwent elective heart surgery to replace a defective, congenital aortic heart valve. Arnold Schwarzenegger opted against a mechanical valve replacement and chose a tissue valve because he felt a mechanical valve might limit his physical activity and capacity to exercise

If it wasn't for deep pockets he would be even worse off.

Have you seen him walk? The guy limps around like he's 80, not 63.

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/N/9/arnold_then_now.jpg

89coupe
12-03-2010, 04:21 PM

Edit- No one wants to look like ronnie coleman but I would love to be as strong as him:dunno:

...and how would that help you in life? Do you bench press dumbbells for a living?:dunno:

scboss
12-03-2010, 04:27 PM

LOL, call me whatever you want, it won't stop me from throwing reality into someones face who thinks illegal drugs are safe or a cool thing to do.

Besides, the hard work and dedication is so much more rewarding when the goal has been achieved.

Drugs are for pussies who can't hack it.

One of my old co workers took hgh and has been working out for 7 years straight your telling me that he cant hack it? Also id say that most people who do steroids are crazy i dont think the word pussy fits the description seeing how most of them are stronger then anyone else you know.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 04:30 PM

One of my old co workers took hgh and has been working out for 7 years straight your telling me that he cant hack it? Also id say that most people who do steroids are crazy i dont think the word pussy fits the description seeing how most of them are stronger then anyone else you know.

I think pussy is the right word.

...and how do you know anyone I know?:confused: :dunno:

:rofl:

lint
12-03-2010, 04:37 PM

You don't have to look like Coleman to be stronger than him

Ronnie Coleman, deadlifting 800x2, belt, straps
LGPLvHn0Cbg

Konstantin Konstantinovs, deadlifting 380kg (836lbs) x4, RAW, no belt or straps
cA8s17YIbSY

http://bogatyr.su/IMG_0133.jpg

Jlude
12-03-2010, 04:40 PM

LOL, are you fucking living in a shoebox?

On April 16, 1997, Arnold Schwarzenegger underwent elective heart surgery to replace a defective, congenital aortic heart valve. Arnold Schwarzenegger opted against a mechanical valve replacement and chose a tissue valve because he felt a mechanical valve might limit his physical activity and capacity to exercise

If it wasn't for deep pockets he would be even worse off.

Have you seen him walk? The guy limps around like he's 80, not 63.

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/N/9/arnold_then_now.jpg

This is a prime example... It's a choice between amazing gains right now in exchange for life longevity.

I don't think pussy is the right word, if you're going to call them anything, it might be lazy or cheater... but not a pussy.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 04:43 PM

This is a prime example... It's a choice between amazing gains right now in exchange for life longevity.

I don't think pussy is the right word, if you're going to call them anything, it might be lazy or cheater... but not a pussy.

lazy/cheater = pussy in my books.

scboss
12-03-2010, 04:43 PM

Haters gonna hate :D
Next thing your gonna say someone who has asthma is a pussy for inhaling steroids.

Or if someone tears a muscle they are a pussy for getting steroids from the doctor.

I dont know anyone you know but i assumed the are not on steroids because you would call them pussies and they would think your a bitch. Usually people on steroids are stronger then the average guy at the gym :dunno:

Man i dont even like steroids, they are the easy way out but who am I to call someone a pussy for risking there own health?

Jlude
12-03-2010, 04:44 PM

lazy/cheater = pussy in my books.

whatever... that's your opinion... it's fine to have it... just don't be so overbearing with it. :thumbsup:

89coupe
12-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Here is a great example of how useless big muscles are...LOL.

Yeh there are many people who have been very successful because of illegal drugs, but it still doesn't mean its right or safe.

flor2pmSeX0

6wfcQVxV5Cw

89coupe
12-03-2010, 04:59 PM

Haters gonna hate :D

I don't hate people like that, I feel sorry for them.

I think its sad that a person feels so low about themselves that they are willing to risk their own health for personal gain.

Its pathetic.

scboss
12-03-2010, 05:01 PM
You used the dumbest example ever, what about Brock Lesnar? Or how about josh barnett? Or chael sonnen? Alister Overeem?

Ken Shamrock use to be top guy in the world back in the day and he has openly said he has taken steroids his whole career.

I would also like to add tim sylvia has tested positive for steroids before:rolleyes:

jonnycat
12-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Jesus, Arnie is 63? Looks way older than 63. My dad who was just diagnosed with upper spinal arthritis and is 74, moves much more fluidly than Arnie.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 05:08 PM
You used the dumbest example ever, what about Brock Lesnar? Or how about josh barnett? Or chael sonnen? Alister Overeem?

Ken Shamrock use to be top guy in the world back in the day and he has openly said he has taken steroids his whole career.

LOL, how is that a dumb example. He's a five time World Strongman winner. But being strong and muscular won't get the job done in MMA.

Like anything worth succeeding in, it takes hard work and training.

What I'm trying to get at, is you don't need PEDS to achieve a nice body. You don't need PEDS to be strong. You don't need PEDS to get woman. You don't need them for anything if you are willing to put in the hard work and effort.

12-03-2010, 05:22 PM

Plain and simple!

I 100% agree with you here, but the rest of your babble is just wrong. I recall your thread about doing a cycle also, how did your opinion change so drastically?

Are you not aware millions of men are prescribed testosterone injections AKA steroids? There is a safe way to take them, mind you there are a lot of variables that have to be right to make it safe.

Are you against HGH also? To be honest HGH is already huge in the anti aging fad, best anti aging product out there, and prescribed to millions of people.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by 5.0

I 100% agree with you here, but the rest of your babble is just wrong. I recall your thread about doing a cycle also, how did your opinion change so drastically?

Are you not aware millions of men are prescribed testosterone injections AKA steroids? There is a safe way to take them, mind you there are a lot of variables that have to be right to make it safe.

Are you against HGH also? To be honest HGH is already huge in the anti aging fad, best anti aging product out there, and prescribed to millions of people.

Huh? I think you have me mistaken with someone else. I would never touch PEDs.

It's never safe. Stop spewing bullshit.

Toma
12-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by 5.0

Prescribed to people with low test, old men in their 60;s and 70's, cancer patients, psot ops, heart attack etc...

And their dosages are a FRACTION of what roid monkeys take,

12-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Oh ok sorry, it must of been Jaymez then.

And don't kid yourself, there are many people without those conditions being prescribed also.

Being a prescribed drug would indicate that it is safe for human use would it not? What about HGH? There are countless numbers of people on it as per their doctor...

Do not get me wrong, I am not for the use of any of these drugs for people who do not need them, but saying it is not safe when it is PRESCRIBED to people is not right.

potatopineapple
12-03-2010, 06:11 PM

I don't hate people like that, I feel sorry for them.

I think its sad that a person feels so low about themselves that they are willing to risk their own health for personal gain.

Its pathetic.

I think the reason you are coming off as a douche is that you are ignorantly writing off the topic like it's black and white. Although, I agree with you on a personal level, I have to play the devil's advocate here.

There's a big difference between taking steroids and abusing them. The side effects generally affect those who are taking mega doses that the body cannot handle. There are tonnes of people who have continually taken regulatory doses for decades without issues. There are millions of people who are prescribed pharmaceutical grade
steroids and even go to the doctor's weekly for their injections.

Using bodybuilding stigma and stereotypes doesn't prove anything. Steroids have the potential to improve the lives of millions of average people. Say for example, a menopausal 50year old woman with genetically predisposed osteoporosis.

Plus there's nothing lazy about steroids, you make it seem like people who use them don't have to do anything. Most people who take them already have their diets and training in check. It's usually after everything else is at the limit before they finally turn to them. Steroids don't do the training and dieting for people, they just give you better results.

HGH is on another level. Apparently, it's the real deal fountain of youth. It's naturally occurring and when the body stops/slows production, people age drastically. Morally, what is wrong with supplementing something you once had but is missing now, to continue to feel like yourself?
Aside from the bodybuilding applications, its been shown to do crazy shit like help the body repair old injuries and improve brain and organ functions. I think everyone's grandparents should take them to get the most out of their lives.

potatopineapple
12-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Dang, 5.0 beat me to it haha

Toma
12-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 5.0
Oh ok sorry, it must of been Jaymez then.

And don't kid yourself, there are many people without those conditions being prescribed also.

Being a prescribed drug would indicate that it is safe for human use would it not? What about HGH? There are countless numbers of people on it as per their doctor...

Do not get me wrong, I am not for the use of any of these drugs for people who do not need them, but saying it is not safe when it is PRESCRIBED to people is not right.

No there aren't.

Doctors don't go prescribing it without a medical condition, TESTED abnormally low test, or HGH, or DHEA. Yeah, some scumbag 'doctors' are doing it in the US with their $20,000 a month longevity clinics, but they aren't real doctors, they are $$$ hungry pussy's

And as my dad after his heart attack was prescribed HGH, I can tell you again, the dosage was a fraction what one roid monkey I know took. A fraction.

And now, the roid monkey, in his 40's, is hooked on percocet cause he cant cope with the pain, life etc... just like every other roid monkey that tried to cope with roids instead of reality.

89coupe
12-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Just because a Doctor prescribes you something doesn't mean it's safe, especially when we are talking about steroids. All it means is you have agreed to take something that will help fight some other dibilitating disease. But you run the risk of developing side effects from the other drugs. Have u ever read the warnings issued for 99% of the drugs out there, they all have risks associated with taking them, and these are at minuscule dosages.

potatopineapple
12-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Just because a Doctor prescribes you something doesn't mean it's safe, especially when we are talking about steroids. All it means is you have agreed to take something that will help fight some other dibilitating disease. But you run the risk of developing side effects from the other drugs. Have u ever read the warnings issued for 99% of the drugs out there, they all have risks associated with taking them, and these are at minuscule dosages.

I only brought up doctors and pharmaceutical companies because you kept mentioning how steroids were illegal. There's nothing in life that doesn't have potential side effects, including a healthy diet and exercise. I'm sure most people are more concerned with what drugs do for them rather than what could potentially happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7F3btdSUw#t=4m5s

KandabashiDevil
12-03-2010, 08:10 PM
The juice monkeys all come in late at night and do their thing. Taking turns injecting each other out in the open.

What gym do you go to? :rofl:

scboss
12-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by potatopineapple

I only brought up doctors and pharmaceutical companies because you kept mentioning how steroids were illegal. There's nothing in life that doesn't have potential side effects, including a healthy diet and exercise. I'm sure most people are more concerned with what drugs do for them rather than what could potentially happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7F3btdSUw#t=4m5s

Im telling you i watched the whole documentary last year and it is a eye opener

12-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Toma

No there aren't.

Doctors don't go prescribing it without a medical condition, TESTED abnormally low test, or HGH, or DHEA. Yeah, some scumbag 'doctors' are doing it in the US with their $20,000 a month longevity clinics, but they aren't real doctors, they are $$$ hungry pussy's

And as my dad after his heart attack was prescribed HGH, I can tell you again, the dosage was a fraction what one roid monkey I know took. A fraction.

And now, the roid monkey, in his 40's, is hooked on percocet cause he cant cope with the pain, life etc... just like every other roid monkey that tried to cope with roids instead of reality.

Haha did you just finish watching 'The Wrestler'?

Your opinion on those doctors is just that, your opinion. There is research available showing the benefits of taking such drugs and doctors that support them. I'm afraid the bad stigma that comes with these drugs has effected your ability to accept them as something that can be beneficial. HGH will most likely become common practice in the near future.

J-hop
12-03-2010, 08:58 PM

lint
12-03-2010, 09:02 PM
fyi, all steroids != anabolic steroids

Jlude
12-03-2010, 10:51 PM

Like anything worth succeeding in, it takes hard work and training.

What I'm trying to get at, is you don't need PEDS to achieve a nice body. You don't need PEDS to be strong. You don't need PEDS to get woman. You don't need them for anything if you are willing to put in the hard work and effort.

We get your point... Nobody is arguing with you. We agree.

Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

What gym do you go to? :rofl:

Goodlife

scboss
12-04-2010, 02:23 AM

bahahahahahahahahha, how did he use the "dumbest" example ever, didn't you see lesnars last fight, he looked like a huge idiot and gassed so early. Thats what years of roids will get you, strong for one round....

If you think lesnar gassed you havnt seen any of his other fights. Plain and simple he just took an ass kicking cuz he cant take a punch. His cardio is one of the best in the ufc for how big he is

riander5
12-04-2010, 02:48 AM
Does anyone get the feeling 89coupe is the little 160 lb guy in the gym giving everyone stare downs and hard looks??:nut:

Unknown303
12-04-2010, 03:18 AM
More like eye fucking the shit out of the big juice monkeys. Although he has a kid on the way so I'm under the impression that he does in fact enjoy the company of women...

C_Dave45
12-04-2010, 10:47 AM

...and how would that help you in life? Do you bench press dumbbells for a living?:dunno:

I don't think anyone will argue that juice is bad for you. But they might argue about whether the risks outweigh the reward or not.

Take your average Junior Hockey player, or any major sport.

A kid who is taking a properly prescribed amount of 'roids will be a bigger, stronger, faster athlete. Period. And when you're on the verge of being drafted in the first round or the 12th...that "edge" is translated into millions and millions of dollars.

So, you're a 17 yr old gifted athlete. Lessee....take something that will give me an edge over my competitors and make me millions of dollars vs I might have some health problems when I'm 64. Yeah, good luck winning that argument.

We all do stuff thats bad for us. Smoke. Eat too much salt...sugar. All of those have potential life-ending consequences...whats the difference between those poor choices and 'roids?

Fact is; Roids work "too well". There's not one bodybuilder out there that doesn't do them. It means money for them. Endorsements, advertising etc.

Even your so called "natural" competitions. Thats a farce. All you have to be is clean for 5 years to be able to compete in a natural competition. (and you can bet a lot can fool the tests with less than that).

max_boost
12-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Well that's it.

Bigger, stronger, faster = $$$

Refer to 90's MLB lol

A lot of guys who refused to juice never made it while those who went on it made millions lol

Toma
12-04-2010, 11:23 AM
[B]

I don't think anyone will argue that juice is bad for you. But they might argue about whether the risks outweigh the reward or not.
Well "worth it" is subjective, versus "bad for you" is objective. So its a nonsense argument.

Take your average Junior Hockey player, or any major sport.

A kid who is taking a properly prescribed amount of 'roids will be a bigger, stronger, faster athlete. Period. And when you're on the verge of being drafted in the first round or the 12th...that "edge" is translated into millions and millions of dollars.
This is also a fallacy. First, no one will prescribe a healthy 17 year old steroids. Second, the dosages he will take will be higher than a doctor would ever prescribe a sick individual that NEEDS them.

There is NUMEROUS research that was done with dosages that would help "sick people" and they had no effect on healthy weight lifters.

Typically, when a doctor prescribes test, it is ONLY enough to bring his test into the normal range (which is wide, so they usually end up on the lower end)

So, you're a 17 yr old gifted athlete. Lessee....take something that will give me an edge over my competitors and make me millions of dollars vs I might have some health problems when I'm 64. Yeah, good luck winning that argument. Steroids do not guarantee success. Maybe 1 in a 1000 "make it". And having guys like you make it "acceptable" doesn't help the argument either.

We all do stuff thats bad for us. Smoke. Eat too much salt...sugar. All of those have potential life-ending consequences...whats the difference between those poor choices and 'roids? eating Macdonalds isn't illegal? yet. Smokes are not a banned substance yet? Neither at high dosages is cheating (ie, a performance enhancer). Should a bodybuilder with calf implants win? You are completely dismissing the ethics and morality of it.

C_Dave45
12-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Toma

This is also a fallacy. First, no one will prescribe a healthy 17 year old steroids.
Steroids do not guarantee success. Maybe 1 in a 1000 "make it". And having guys like you make it "acceptable" doesn't help the argument either.

First of all I'm not saying its "acceptable" or even right. Further to that, whatever I or you say on an internet forum will have no effect whatsoever. I'm just stating a fact: Roids are used by pro athletes and they work.

Second; Show me where I said it will guarantee success. All I said was; take two similarly gifted athletes...put one on roids...that will give him an "edge" over the other. Which can translate into millions.

Third: You think hockey players don't juice? Do you also think that there are not world renowned physicians who don't prescribe steriods to world class Olympic athletes?? :rofl: I can get my doctor to overprescribe Oxycontin to me...you don't think a top rated athlete can't get a doctor to put him on a regime of 'roids?

J-hop
12-04-2010, 02:31 PM

Darkane
12-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Lol. What has happened to this thread?

I'll keep this short, but the PRIMARY reason steroids are unsafe is because The proper ancillaries, and Post-cycle Therapy aren't used, or known to most users.

I'll use this as a small example:

A basic Cycle could look like 500mg test enanthate (two shots)/wk, 1mg Arimidex (every otherday), and Nolva 4 weeks after cycle at 40/40/20/20.

THis is the bare bone minimum and Surprisingly looks alot like this:

Basic HRT (Hormone replacement Therapy) - Prescribed by Doctors:

Test 150-300mg/wk (Depeneding on The patient if they are a hypermotabolizer of Test), 0.5mg Arimidex Every other day, and HCG 250Iu's Week (Legal, and to keep the nuts/sperm count up).

Now looking at those the only difference is the Nolva in the first cycle. THAT is because the user is coming off and Needs to kick start their nuts. The HCG in the HRT (Which is a lifelong treatment FYI) is kept for the nuts for psychological, and physiological reasons.

Basically Doctor administered amounts aren't as much of a 'fraction' as people think.

When people get all fucked from using, it's because the rest of the hormones are now out of skew. THey need to address those. It's a complicated game, and unfortunately people don't know how to go about it.

r3ccOs
12-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Well that's it.

Refer to 90's MLB lol

A lot of guys who refused to juice never made it while those who went on it made millions lol

Other than to help hit a ball, that is one sport that Juicing makes NO sence...

I'm not 100% sure that with the current type of regemine and training that roids would really help your typical hockey player..

The game has become more finess, the atheletes are more balanced, and roids do not make you a more effecient skater...
Doesn't help you shoot any more accurate, nor think faster.
I think only the goons use it, and even at that... I doubt it helps
I boxed for years, I played hockey & soccer and I do not think that Roids have benefited anyone that I've known to achieve a higher level...

Football, well when I played for the Bisons (as a benchwarmer free safety) I could see that's where it fits...
An explosive high intensity physical game...

Soccer & hockey? I was the worst soccer player when I was at the biggest size, not that I couldn't run a 40 in 5, but that my balance was all off... and nothing I could do
I gassed way easier when performing anerobic exercises...

There are also many methods I've used to try to boost my internal testosterone levels internally, which I think worked, BUT I don't think benefited to anything other than quick recovery from light muscular damage and strength for football.

Boxing, I kept lean cause I had to... but often some juice monkey would step into the gym wanting to spar right away...
I was 184 @ 6' and was strong for that size, as I could press 265x5/Squat 425 x 2/Deadlift 380x2/
So strong, but lean, and lean & fast... & Not only could I dodge around those monkeys, but:
#1 - They never learned to take a hit... just cause you have 17" arms, doesn't mean you know how to react to being jabbed in the face
#2 - Slow I will attest, size = slowness
Power is a balance of which physics would explain as mass x acceleration - which often equates to even though I'm less their size by 20-30lbs.. I could hit harder & faster
#3 - The obvious, and that is they don't know how to punch (which other than the jab, comes from the CORE) and how to defend when punching (always always keep your hands up)

I for one would say that one of the most effective enforcers in the NHL is Rick Rypien, who yes was a div golden glove in his day (I think), but I somehow doubt uses the roids.

HGH on the other hand is another story, but unless you want the thick monkey brow and all sorts of bone density problems amongst many other things... stay away?

Andre the giant I belive had issues with his HGH

CMW403
12-09-2010, 07:55 PM
I'v also been interested in steroids for a long time, watching ronnie coleman squat 800 pounds intrigued the shit out of me hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I would never dabble in them. It's just interesting what they can do for the people that use them.

I was told HGH can fuck with your appearance, like grow your nose or the bones in your face at accelerated rates.

Does anyone know if this is actually true? And what causes this?

C_Dave45
12-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by r3ccOs

I'm not 100% sure that with the current type of regemine and training that roids would really help your typical hockey player..

The game has become more finess, the atheletes are more balanced, and roids do not make you a more effecient skater...

LOL...you're not a hockey player are you?

Roid's are HUGE in helping. When I first got into playing Junior hockey I was small..smaller than most of my teammates. I went on a serious body building regime. I gained over 30 lbs. I went from a 1-plate squat to 3-plate squat. My bench went from 1-plate to 225...My game improved 1000 %!! The larger quad muscles increased my speed and balance. The stronger ab and body core muscles gave me WAY more balance and strength on my feet. When I hit guys they bounced off of me instead of vise versa. In front of the net I had way more strength. The shoulders gave my shooting a huge improvement, in both wrist and slapshots. Just the natural weightlifting made me a way better player. Had I taken that to the extreme with the 'Roids..I would've even been better. Not to mention my fighting improved tremendously.

You see guys like Sydney Crosby and you think they're not muscular? People have NO idea how much strength comes into play in hockey skills. No idea. Remember Pavel Bure? His bench was 400 lbs. You think he just ate spinach?

I also played alongside guys on the juice...one year they were mediocre players...the next, they're monsters with speed and shots like a rocket.

Roids are so common in hockey, its not funny. I've seen it first hand.

lint
12-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Boxing, I kept lean cause I had to... but often some juice monkey would step into the gym wanting to spar right away...
I was 184 @ 6' and was strong for that size, as I could press 265x5/Squat 425 x 2/Deadlift 380x2/

Press or bench press?

265x5 ~ 298 1rm

Tommy Kono pressed an Olympic record 140kg (308) lbs as a light-heavyweight (82.5kg, 181.5lbs) qaQat the 1956 Olympic games

r3ccOs
12-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by lint

Press or bench press?

265x5 ~ 298 1rm

Tommy Kono pressed an Olympic record 140kg (308) lbs as a light-heavyweight (82.5kg, 181.5lbs) qaQat the 1956 Olympic games

more like 4 times plus a little help on the 5th, but my Max wasn't much higher... Its never really been for bench press, not sure why... I've even tried explosive programs, and have been able to build up strength but not necessarially on the 1rp

Darkane
12-10-2010, 12:16 AM

LOL...you're not a hockey player are you?

Roid's are HUGE in helping. When I first got into playing Junior hockey I was small..smaller than most of my teammates. I went on a serious body building regime. I gained over 30 lbs. I went from a 1-plate squat to 3-plate squat. My bench went from 1-plate to 225...My game improved 1000 %!! The larger quad muscles increased my speed and balance. The stronger ab and body core muscles gave me WAY more balance and strength on my feet. When I hit guys they bounced off of me instead of vise versa. In front of the net I had way more strength. The shoulders gave my shooting a huge improvement, in both wrist and slapshots. Just the natural weightlifting made me a way better player. Had I taken that to the extreme with the 'Roids..I would've even been better. Not to mention my fighting improved tremendously.

You see guys like Sydney Crosby and you think they're not muscular? People have NO idea how much strength comes into play in hockey skills. No idea. Remember Pavel Bure? His bench was 400 lbs. You think he just ate spinach?

I also played alongside guys on the juice...one year they were mediocre players...the next, they're monsters with speed and shots like a rocket.

Roids are so common in hockey, its not funny. I've seen it first hand.

This is a really good post. I laugh at people who think musculature isn't functional. As if big legs aren't going to stabilize the knee, have more pushing force Forwards/Laterally, and stronger core (Not just abs, think hips, glutes, Lower /mid back) for maximal explosive movements.

If you guys want to see something super impressive, Look up Rolley Winklaars video where he is 2 weeks out of the Arnold Classic. Guys is 280 pounds and does a standing backflip. God damn non-functional muscle. :)

potatopineapple
12-10-2010, 04:17 AM

Doesn't help you shoot any more accurate, nor think faster.
I think only the goons use it, and even at that... I doubt it helps
I boxed for years, I played hockey & soccer and I do not think that Roids have benefited anyone that I've known to achieve a higher level...

Imagine having superhuman stamina, endurance, focus, intensity, strength, recovery and feel no pain. Steroids are performance enhancers.
It's the body builder stereotype that it's just for getting beefed up and bulky.

There are unassuming lightweight boxers (<130lbs) benching 300lbs+ with typical lightweight physiques. Now imagine being hit by that kind of power and speed, and they can go at that pace for 12 rounds...

ddduke
12-10-2010, 12:22 PM

Never seen Tren to be the most popular , this is do to the fact that it is not for noobies , it causes ALOT of sides , and alot of people can not use it.. I would say its probably the most abused one out there..

I'd have to agree with you. Most people hate it. When I took it I instantly got a SEVERE flu, could barely move. So I stopped taking it, within 24 hours I was back to normal.

From what I heard, this is very common and it's a reason why lots of people can't take it.

89coupe
12-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Well that's it.

Refer to 90's MLB lol

I would love to see the percentage scale per capita.

Based on all the interest for PEDS, there has got to be a number of people on this site who take them.

So how many of you have made millions because of them???

LOL, I won't hold my breath.:rofl:

Girl to roid boy, so um what do you do for a living?

roid boy, I'm a personal trainer.

Girl, oh wow, what gym do you work at?

roid boy, um I'm a consultant, I don't work at any gym.

Girl, oh, well thats awesome, do you have a lot of clients?

roid boy, um, not really.

Girl, oh, well it was nice to meet you.

Girl, where was that banker guy again....

CMW403
12-10-2010, 12:40 PM

I would love to see the percentage scale per capita.

Based on all the interest for PEDS, there has got to be a number of people on this site who take them.

So how many of you have made millions because of them???

LOL, I won't hold my breath.:rofl:

Girl to roid boy, so um what do you do for a living?

roid boy, I'm a personal trainer.

Girl, oh wow, what gym do you work at?

roid boy, um I'm a consultant, I don't work at any gym.

Girl, oh, well thats awesome, do you have a lot of clients?

roid boy, um, not really.

Girl, oh, well it was nice to meet you.

Girl, where was that banker guy again....

did you forget what "these" do? :rofl: