PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rogers Black 16GB iPhone 3G - 3.1.3 firmware

Zero102
12-02-2010, 09:23 AM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): $200
Color: Black
Included: Original box, USB cable and charger + 1 deal extreme replacement USB cable
Unlocked: no (but obviously can be)
Used/Tested Networks: Rogers
LifeTimer: Currently reads 0 since I just re-flashed the firmware, but it was well past 100 hours
Condition: 6-7/10
Pictures: None at present

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: No
Payment: Cash

NOTES:
I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S back in August and have decided that it is time to get rid of my iPhone as it is no longer used. Although I have the original box for my phone the serial number on this one will not match as this is a replacement iPhone provided by Apple when my original phone was broken. If I can find the paper outlining the exchange I will include it for authenticity.

The glass on the front has 3-4 minor scratches, all less than 1/2" in length and they are almost invisible, and the back shows what I would consider normal scratching. There are light scratches over most of the surface with medium scratches around where the writing is (about where it would touch whatever you set it down on).

The life timer gets reset when you re-flash the firmware so when I checked after flashing it the timer read 0, however it was well over 100 hours the last time I checked it before that.

I am located in Royal Oak and can meet in the NW during the evening, or during the day downtown (Dec 3 or later, I didn't bring the phone to work with me today). Please email or PM if you are interested.

Zero102
12-03-2010, 08:16 AM
SOLD! :D