PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Cheap (or free) Microphone for Hakkola

A790
12-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Hey beyond, it's time for someone to step up and become a beyond legend.

That's right. This is your chance to remind the entire world (of beyond) that you're a superstar. How can do you do this? By selling, or giving, Hakkola a mic.

That's it. That's all. Hakkola came to me last night and said "Cam, I will scoop your roommates cat litter for the next six weeks if you can find me a cheap microphone".

Well folks, I need your help to make this happen.

Help make my cat-scooping days temporarily come to an end by hooking Hakkola up with a mic!

Max price: $5. Free is better.

:bigpimp:

Hakkola
12-04-2010, 02:07 PM
You're such a bromo, hahaha.

shakalaka
12-04-2010, 02:19 PM
What just a cheap computer microphone? I think I had one lying around from my Dell computer that I stopped using a decade ago. Only if I can find it now.

EDIT: Looks like this

http://www.audiogear.com/Resources/~CALAX-12.jpg

A790
12-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Yea man, seriously, just an el cheapo mic.

shakalaka
12-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I posted the link, if that one works feel free to take it whenever you want. I am in the Aspen Hills area, heading to the West Side Rec Centre in a bit here.

Hakkola
12-04-2010, 02:35 PM
West side rec? If that's where I think it is that is close, I just moved over to 33rd ave close to Westhills.

Sorry read that wrong. I don't think I'll be able to pick it up today anyhow, I'll send you a pm later.

Haha, that mic is awesome.

shakalaka
12-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Haha yea the mic is proper old school. Yeap roughly it's all Westhills area, near Signal Hill and all. Westside Rec is on 17th Ave & Strathcona Blvd roughly where they are doing all the construction for the new LRT. Give me a shout via pm, whenever you want to meet up.