PDA

View Full Version : Best place for supplements



C_Dave45
12-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Looking for 10mg Vanadyl sulfate tablets. Not sure if you can still get them in Canada. Popeye's has them, but doesn't say on their site what dosage the pills are.

Toma
12-05-2010, 01:40 PM
http://www.iherb.com/Vanadyl-Sulfate-Vanadium

I order from these guys all the time.... good prices, low hassles shipping with DHL....

C_Dave45
12-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Perfect. Thanks man. Order placed.

Myz
12-05-2010, 02:38 PM
I personally order supp's from Vitamart in Edmonton

C_Dave45
12-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Myz
I personally order supp's from Vitamart in Edmonton Can't find Vanadyl on their site

kvg
12-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Go to Aveinda and talk to Jeff at catalystsupplements.com. I found this place last month and the have a huge grand opening sale all December because they re-branded the store. Extremely knowledgeable.:thumbsup:

Civicnati0n
12-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Samsons Supplements is the best
Popeyes would be the 2nd best

duaner
12-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by kvg
Go to Aveinda and talk to Jeff at catalystsupplements.com. I found this place last month and the have a huge grand opening sale all December because they re-branded the store. Extremely knowledgeable.:thumbsup:
I had no idea there was a supplement place in Avenida. I've been going to Popeye's on Macleod for a while now. No complaints but I'll have to check out Catalyst.

C_Dave45
12-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by kvg
Go to Aveinda and talk to Jeff at catalystsupplements.com. I found this place last month and the have a huge grand opening sale all December because they re-branded the store. Extremely knowledgeable.:thumbsup:
X2. Thanks for that. Didn't know about them at all. Dropped by this morning and they had the 10mg VS. Right close to home so that'll be my supplement store now.

civicrider
12-06-2010, 03:54 PM
samsons on the first Tuesday of every month

Toma
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Man, how can you guys afford to buy locally??

L-Carnitine, Arginine, DHEA, etc etc are like half price in the US.

Muji
12-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Toma speaks the truth, order from the USA, we are getting ripped off here in Calgary. Even in Victoria, BC these items are cheaper. WTF?

cjblair
12-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Man, how can you guys afford to buy locally??

L-Creatine, Arginine, DHEA, etc etc are like half price in the US.

Where do you order from?

Ronjacinto83
12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
you should check out www.apsupplements.ca

awsome guy, with crazy prices!!

he also does free deliveries on orders over $99.

from calgary too!!

C_Dave45
12-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by cjblair


Where do you order from?
Read the whole thread. You'll find the answer.

cjblair
12-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

Read the whole thread. You'll find the answer.

At first I was like, "who does this asshole think he is? I read it from the beginning." Then I read it again and saw the website. My bad.
:rofl:

Toma
12-06-2010, 06:01 PM
The big ones for my Dad's condition and the specialized stuff is WAAAYY cheaper out of the US, as much as 1/4

The "run of the mill" stuff is not WAAYY cheaper, but half is a good average.

Shit like Multi Vitamins and Vitamins C etc you may as well buy at Costco or Walmart though, almost impossible to beat if they carry it.

But even if price was not a concern, the SELECTION is unbeatable.

wintonyk
12-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by kvg
Go to Aveinda and talk to Jeff at catalystsupplements.com. I found this place last month and the have a huge grand opening sale all December because they re-branded the store. Extremely knowledgeable.:thumbsup:

Catalyst. Knowledgeable. That is hilarious. Unless its an entire new staff and owners then you couldn't be more wrong. The guys that owned it when it was Naturally Fit knew a lot more.

I was so dramatically unimpressed with the knowledge and product that I outright recommend against them anytime someone asks. The biggest thing that bugged me was that their US product they claim is a different formula, according to the companies website is the exact same as the canadian one. Prices were ridiculous too.

adidas
12-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Ronjacinto83
you should check out www.apsupplements.ca

awsome guy, with crazy prices!!

he also does free deliveries on orders over $99.

from calgary too!!

Looking at the contact info and then looking at ur username lol

Anyways, u plan on carrying any ON Whey 5lbs? As long as its cheaper then popeyes on their special tuesday of every month ill be going to u and sending u a ton of guys.

cjblair
12-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by adidas


Looking at the contact info and then looking at ur username lol


:rofl:

Civicnati0n
12-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by adidas


Looking at the contact info and then looking at ur username lol

Anyways, u plan on carrying any ON Whey 5lbs? As long as its cheaper then popeyes on their special tuesday of every month ill be going to u and sending u a ton of guys.

Samsons has better deals for protein and creatine than that site. I checked out the products on that site and found that 4 pounds of Maxx Esential Whey Protein is $34.99 before delivery, I bought 10 pounds of the same stuff at Samsons for $69.99, regular price. Also they have incredibly cheap creatine at Samsons, some of the 1000mg bottle I seen for $25 on sale and only slightly more regular price.

Ronjacinto83
12-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Civicnati0n


Samsons has better deals for protein and creatine than that site. I checked out the products on that site and found that 4 pounds of Maxx Esential Whey Protein is $34.99 before delivery, I bought 10 pounds of the same stuff at Samsons for $69.99, regular price. Also they have incredibly cheap creatine at Samsons, some of the 1000mg bottle I seen for $25 on sale and only slightly more regular price.

You cant compare the prices of a 4lb to a 10lb tub/bag. Of course if you order more the price will be cheaper. Anyway, that 10lb bag will be ordered sometime in the future and will be selling for $59.95.

all products on that website sold with no taxes. If any competitor sells a product less than that website, I would match the competitor prices, give an additional 5% off and give no taxes (10% savings).

Civicnati0n
12-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Ronjacinto83


You cant compare the prices of a 4lb to a 10lb tub/bag. Of course if you order more the price will be cheaper. Anyway, that 10lb bag will be ordered sometime in the future and will be selling for $59.95.

all products on that website sold with no taxes. If any competitor sells a product less than that website, I would match the competitor prices, give an additional 5% off and give no taxes (10% savings).

Ok, well I meant no offense or anything. When you offer cheaper prices than Samsons I will 100% buy from you. Until then, Samson's has been the best deals in town.

Goodfella
12-10-2010, 08:47 PM
I only buy in town if see an awesome deal or in need of the supplement urgently, but most of my supplements come from bodybuilding.com. They have everything you need icluding an awesome forum, so you can get product reviews before buying.

When I do buy in town its usually from gnc because of the gold card and their employees are easy to haggle so most of the time im getting crazy discounts.