PDA

View Full Version : buying a new dishwasher

razor913
12-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Where do i go to find a good selection of dish washers?

How much do i normally pay for shipping and installation of these things?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

razor913

Bisklimpkit
12-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Do you currently have a dishwasher installed at your home? If so, installing one on your own is quite easy.

I've always bought my dishwashers at Sears. Good selection, good price, and the sales staff has always been quite helpful. They'll match any price you can find elsewhere, in my experience. Not sure how much they'd charge to deliver for you, though. My guess would be somewhere in the $50-$75 range.

codetrap
12-07-2010, 10:10 AM
I bought my at sears, and installed it myself in about an hour. The only reason it took that long is because I had to solve a power plug problem on the side of the counter along with it.

Waldi
12-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by razor913
Where do i go to find a good selection of dish washers?

How much do i normally pay for shipping and installation of these things?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

razor913

I did buy dishwasher from Sears, and when I run into problem, they replaced it without any issues. Installation is usually pretty simple if you are replacing old one. One word of advice, is to replace all the connecting hoses *water and drain) with new one. Sears charges $50 for delivery and extra $20 or@25 for pickup of old one. I think install will quoted was about $125. Instruction provided with new dishwasher were very good and one must follow the steps to get it done in less then hour.

B20EF
12-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Coast wholesale appliances

sputnik
12-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by B20EF
Coast wholesale appliances

+1

I bought 4 appliances from them and they were $1500 cheaper than Sears' best price.