PDA

View Full Version : Acn Canada. Scam or What?

kvg
12-07-2010, 09:27 PM
I had one of my customers drop off a video and magazine about ACN Canada. Shit looks like a multi level video phone BS company. Poor guy it looks like he bought in to this shit. Has anyone on here heard of this company?

trevh
12-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Yes. It's exactly what you think it is.

03ozwhip
12-07-2010, 11:26 PM
^^^where do you get your info from?? no its not BS its totally legit and a Telus authorized dealer. theyre actually very big.

jaysas_63
12-07-2010, 11:43 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/317962/acn-the-new-amway/

03ozwhip
12-07-2010, 11:51 PM
oh crap sorry, i was thinking of a different ACN, i just saw phone and i thought it was the ACN mobility dealer. sorry, go on.

Xtrema
12-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
oh crap sorry, i was thinking of a different ACN, i just saw phone and i thought it was the ACN mobility dealer. sorry, go on.

It's the same. ACN is a Telus mobility dealer.

ACN resells existing telecom products thru various partnership. They get a bit of commission but their income comes from agent initiation fee which is up to $500. The only way the agents can make money is to generate downline and sell the video phone. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors.

The fact that u have to pay to sell their products should have raised a red flag.

CUG
12-08-2010, 01:03 AM
ACN is tossing obsolete equipment that lost a boxing match against... computers and webcams. It seems they're marketing the same way scamway and quixtar does; lower than the lowest of the low.

1andonly
12-08-2010, 09:14 AM
I was suckered into this because it was a close friend of mine that convinced me. In the end, we both regretted it so don't do it!

Masked Bandit
12-08-2010, 10:04 AM
People's first instincts are usually right. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck & sounds like a duck, it's probably not a donkey.

kvg
12-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by CUG
ACN is tossing obsolete equipment that lost a boxing match against... computers and webcams.

I look at the what hes selling and all I wonder if they actually think they can compete with the internet? Seems very high tech for 15yrs ago.:facepalm:

Little Dragon
07-17-2011, 09:07 PM
What're some great questions to really stump these recruiters?

Need to snap some friends out of this so I'm thinking about coming to one of the meetings.

Xtrema
07-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Little Dragon
What're some great questions to really stump these recruiters?

Need to snap some friends out of this so I'm thinking about coming to one of the meetings.

Notice they are getting a bunch of kids as school is out.

J-hop
07-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

The fact that u have to pay to sell their products should have raised a red flag.

yea, not getting paid to market items is one thing which I could understand someone getting sucked into at first. But PAYING to market a companies product... that is something else indeed.

Do not pitty, lend aid to or in anyway attempt to get people that pay into this from believing they have made a poor life decision. If they are so daft to be sucked into a scam like that they need to come to the realization themselves. It would be a disservice to the individual to try to help them.

I have to laugh, I'm sure their slogan is something like "buy your financial freedom" bahaha, Kids this is why your parents push you to do well in school and become intelligent, because guess who are the ones that think something like this is a great idea....

kaput
07-17-2011, 09:59 PM