PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have an LS engine out of the car atm?

M.alex
12-09-2010, 04:48 PM
One where the intake is off and they wouldn't mind if I I could check some intake manifold fitments on a vehicle for (literally) just 5minutes. (I doubt it, but figured I'd ask)

Tik-Tok
12-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by M.alex
One where the intake is off and they wouldn't mind if I I could check some intake manifold fitments on a vehicle for (literally) just 5minutes. (I doubt it, but figured I'd ask)

On Beyond? Only if it's a Integra LS, lol. You should stop by Davenport, those guys always seem to have an LS being built up. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you took some measurements.

THEMONK
12-09-2010, 06:58 PM
:rofl: :rofl: in here, good luck, now if you needed a 1.6 Honda engine no problem but most people in here don't deal with anything over 4.0L, you should know that. :rofl: :rofl:

soloracer
12-09-2010, 07:58 PM
I know a guy with a plastic mock up LS1 block that he uses for just this kind of thing. Would that work?

M.alex
12-11-2010, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by THEMONK
:rofl: :rofl: in here, good luck, now if you needed a 1.6 Honda engine no problem but most people in here don't deal with anything over 4.0L, you should know that. :rofl: :rofl:

hah, see, my post was useful :p

I learned about the plastic block (no idea those even existed) so I bought one for future projects.

plastic LS ftw .. especially if I can rent it out when I'm done :burnout:

Redlyne_mr2
12-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by THEMONK

Lots of LS guys on beyond. M10 power has a long block laying around his garage IIRC. :dunno: