PDA

View Full Version : Accounting courses at Univ Lethbridge - Calgary Campus

riceboi
12-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you taken accounting courses at Univ lethbridge calgary campus. I just want to get several accounting courses to satisfy CA/CMA requirements. I'm working full time now so my option to take these courses after work at other institutions is limited. I heard courses at UofL-Calgary campus are easier compared to the accounting courses at uofc. Well, if you have experience with UofL-Calgary campus, please share your opinion. Thanks

cycosis
12-11-2010, 11:28 PM
You shouldnt take courses just because they are ``easier``. Accounting is accounting. Under a management degree, youll take intro accounting and management accounting. Not sure how many other youll need to take to get a degree in accounting. Search uleth.ca

elite
12-14-2010, 11:03 PM
I took managing responsibility in a global environment at the U of L Calgary campus and it wasn't too bad. The classes are all night classes so, assuming your working 9-5, you should be fine as they start at 6. Also, its moved to Bow Valley starting January so parking should be cheaper or possible free. Classes are once a week so you can take multiple classes, including Saturday class which runs from 11-2 i believe.

Other than that, couldn't tell you more as I'm at the Lethbridge campus and the accounting classes here are quite good.