PDA

View Full Version : The Pot Hole to Race City

Superesc
06-01-2002, 01:01 AM
Crap did anyone else hit it??? I was cruising at 55-60 and It felt like I hit a freakin Tree!! I thought my front end was toast!!! going to give it a thorough check tomorrow.... :hitit:

girlRACER
06-01-2002, 01:56 AM
Usually I cannot feel pot holes in my car but this one I sure did! I hit it at 120km/h. There's probably skid marks there now.

Superesc
06-01-2002, 02:00 AM
OUCH!!!! that's probably worst hit then mine!!!!!

speedracer
06-01-2002, 02:00 AM
I was able to avoid it. Thank gawd there were slow cars in front of me that took the hit :clap: . I feel bad for them... but better them than me.

sexualbanana
06-01-2002, 02:09 AM
there weren't cars in front of me so i took it going about 60. my cd player skipped (which never skips), and my friend hit his head on my ceiling

boi-alien
06-01-2002, 02:50 AM
yea, i hit it pretty damn hard too.... hurt like hell!!!

shadowz
06-01-2002, 03:43 AM
swerved around it cause we saw it two weeks ago, watch out!!

kenny
06-01-2002, 03:49 AM
Oh I know about that pothole so I drove around it... guy in front of me however didn't see it and boy did his car smack that pothole hardcore. :thumbsdow

WBB6
06-01-2002, 09:49 AM
MAN that was a big drop, not so much a pot hole, but a change in elevation hahaha...I saw it at the last minute and went around it, the Civic behind me did the same!

If you look closely at the hole, you will notice ALOT of scratches in it, meaning alot of people didn't notice it, and went crashing in!

spyguy
06-01-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by WBB6
MAN that was a big drop, not so much a pot hole, but a change in elevation hahaha...I saw it at the last minute and went around it, the Civic behind me did the same!

If you look closely at the hole, you will notice ALOT of scratches in it, meaning alot of people didn't notice it, and went crashing in!

just sit there and start collecting bumpers...:rofl::rofl::rofl: that thing is gonna eventually rip someone's bumper right off!:thumbsdow

girlRACER
06-01-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by WBB6

Yeah you'll probably see some yellow paint on that pot hole from my car!!! I didn't even know there was room to swerve around it. Thought it was single lane. I guess I should pay attention to the "slow down" sign. Guess I got a little too excited!!

mischief
06-01-2002, 11:25 AM
Yeah I hit that shit pretty hard yesterday too. Luckily I have some good groung clearence. :)

4wheeldrift
06-01-2002, 12:08 PM
I wondered why those signs were there last time I went out to race city for a solo event. Didn't seem that bad last time I was by, guess its gotten worse over the last week or so...

WBB6
06-01-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

Yeah you'll probably see some yellow paint on that pot hole from my car!!! I didn't even know there was room to swerve around it. Thought it was single lane. I guess I should pay attention to the "slow down" sign. Guess I got a little too excited!!

CRAZY DRUNK DRIVERS...:rofl: :angel: :rofl:

CRXguy
06-01-2002, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I bottomed out and actually left my seat for a split second when I hit my head!!!:madred: :guns:

5.9 R/T
06-01-2002, 04:26 PM
That hole almost took illusionsirs front bumper straight off. I was surprised that his whole body kit didn't come flying off at the angle and speed that he hit it.

ninspeed
06-02-2002, 03:19 AM
I think i lost my truck in that hole.. HA HA... my buddie nailed his head damm hard..