PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: Sa22 ("fb") Rx-7

twincharged86
01-06-2004, 09:49 AM
I'm looking to buy a first gen rx-7. A nice body would be good, a blown motor is fine. If anyone has a gsl-se with a lsd, I would be very interested. May start a new project car for the spring.

THANKS!!!

twincharged86
01-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Anybody??

SAiamNE
01-06-2004, 11:07 PM
You can try posting on www.rx7club.com too. There are quite a few guys in Calgary that hang out on it. Post in the Canadian Buy/Sell forum... Goodluck.. :D

kruzn
01-07-2004, 05:29 PM
what is your budget? i know its non of my business, but! i have a super nice one for sale. there is a pic of it here. http://www.rx7.shawbiz.ca/pages/pearl.asp i will sell it complete or i will sell as a roller. I will consider parting it down to your budget some what but it has a tonn of goodies on it. check it out and email me questions and your email adress and ill send you more info. and more pics.

ps. i have a 85 gsl 4whldisk brakes and leather int for $1200. but its not anywhere nearly as nice as this one.

email to [email protected]

twincharged86
01-07-2004, 08:09 PM
The gsl sounds of interest to me.

The thing is, i plan on building an old school drift car with the SA, so i do not need a running one. All im looking for really, is one with 4-wheel discs, a nice body, it doesn't have to run, and preferably an lsd.

I have an 88 tII parts car that i would like to use the factory harness and ecu in the SA with a 13bt and tII tranny. My dad and i have done the swap before (without fuel injection tough) and would love to do it again.

Check your pm, we'll talk!

THANKS A LOT!!!

craigcd
01-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by kruzn
what is your budget? i know its non of my business, but! i have a super nice one for sale. there is a pic of it here. http://www.rx7.shawbiz.ca/pages/pearl.asp i will sell it complete or i will sell as a roller. I will consider parting it down to your budget some what but it has a tonn of goodies on it. check it out and email me questions and your email adress and ill send you more info. and more pics.

ps. i have a 85 gsl 4whldisk brakes and leather int for $1200. but its not anywhere nearly as nice as this one.

email to [email protected]

Check PM