PDA

View Full Version : Bike Racing Coach

swak
12-13-2010, 07:20 PM
BEYOND!!! I offer good deal. Good deal, special price for you!

Price: FREE. (just some feedback is all i ask (good/bad))

I am starting my career as a bike racing coach, and my coaching portfolio is damn near nonexistent.

I am offering to coach dedicated cyclists for this coming season, month by month basis, or single session intervals if you are just looking for basic bike tactics and skills (mainly on road bike training / xc MTB also possibility). Most coaches in the city just get hired as a 'program planner', and you hardly see them. My goal is to provide 1on1 training, be there for your races, and be there when i can while you train. Like a true trooper.

I am a licensed and sponsored cyclist, am hired as a spin instructor, am NCCP trained, and as this is a true passion of mine, know a wackload about cycling from personal research.
If you have any comments/questions, please ask in PM. Otherwise, i look forward to getting you better, faster and stronger!

EDIT: Will only be taking one person for the season, just realized how much time this is going to take me, voluntarily.
(Only dedicated individuals need apply - you'll be working hard this summer.)
And no limits for people looking to work on skills (as this is likely a one day occurrence), of course depending on individual circumstances.

scary_perry
12-14-2010, 02:57 PM
pmed