PDA

View Full Version : Online gaming question.

ZMan2k2
01-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Okay, I'm new to this here intraweb thing. I am looking at getting into online gaming w/ my Xbox. Question is, can a person with an Xbox play online against someone with a computer, or a PS2? Or are you limited by the platform and it's servers?

Thanks for learning a nOOb a new trick.:thumbsup:

Khyron
01-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Pretty sure it depends on the game. I remember hearing some console guy bitching about how fast PC users get to type. :)

Khyron

pinoyhero
01-06-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
Pretty sure it depends on the game. I remember hearing some console guy bitching about how fast PC users get to type. :)

Khyron

Your right it depends on the game but more than likely you will only be playing with people of the same platform to start.

ZMan2k2
01-06-2004, 10:21 PM
K, thanks guys. I was wondering, cause I think I wanna play a little NFS: Underground with you all, but I wasn't sure if it would work. Maybe I'll try it out and see. Gotta go buy me a really long ethernet cable now. LOL:rofl:

ShOwOfF
01-07-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm new to it too, I have a ps2 with the network adapter thing. Do i have to pay for online gaming?

Shaolin
01-07-2004, 08:45 AM
for need for speed underground you can play against people on different platforms.. IE. PS2 player against PC players.. but apparently ps2 players can only access the default game rooms while the PC players can join created rooms.. i think you have to pay for certain online games, but not all of them..