PDA

View Full Version : Good Spas?

shakalaka
12-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Basically the gf and her sister are looking for some good spas here in Calgary to get their nails done from. They want to do the whole manicure, pedicure, acrylic nails and all that jazz. The stuff I don't even have a clue about.

Anyway, I realize that there are mostly guys here, but perhaps your gf's, sisters and wives etc go to certain places and can highly recommend them when it comes to nails and stuff. :dunno:

Preferably it's somewhere in the NE, but that isn't really a big deal.

TIA

Kinjou
12-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Swizzle Sticks in Kensington... can be pricey but your girl will be pampered

CaptainReboot
12-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Stillwater at the Hyatt. Expensive, but probably one of the best ones in the city.

Not too sure about places in the NE

TYMSMNY
12-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by CaptainReboot
Stillwater at the Hyatt. Expensive, but probably one of the best ones in the city.

Not too sure about places in the NE

absolutely, includes access to the sauna, showers, light snacks, water, and relaxation room. Free parking downstairs as well.

shakalaka
12-21-2010, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the suggestions guys, will get the gf to look into these.

In the meantime if anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to chime in.

Thanks

dannie
12-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Stillwater at the Hyatt

Oasis on 17th Ave

Diva Spa in Chinook

Or my favorite, Inglewood Beauty Bar. It's small, intimate and they do a great mani/pedi. They aren't a spa per se, but for what you are looking for, its quite charming and not outrageously priced.

swak
12-24-2010, 06:52 PM
R&R at the Palliser is much better IMO than Stillwater, from personal experiences. They got the open pool, hot tubs, saunas, etc. Treat you like gold, as soon as you walk in to the time you pay.

Great service.