PDA

View Full Version : 41 yr old muslim man marries 11 yr old muslim girl

l/l/rX
12-23-2010, 10:33 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12066910

What in the fuck?

The marriage of an 11-year-old Muslim girl to a 41-year-old man has been ruled illegal in Malaysia.

An Islamic court judge found the father of the child had had no intention of marrying her off, and that there were elements of threat and force involved.

Muslim girls in Malaysia under the age of 16 are allowed to get married with the permission of the Islamic court.

The case prompted women's rights groups to call on the government to increase the minimum age of marriage to 18.

The 41-year-old Muslim man took the 11-year-old girl as his fourth wife in February.

The judge ruled that the union was illegal, not because of the age of the child, but because the couple did not follow Islamic law.

One organisation, Sisters in Islam, says child marriages continue in Malaysia because of a belief that Muslim girls can be married off once they reach puberty.

Earlier this month, a 14-year-old girl married a 23-year-old teacher in a public ceremony in Kuala Lumpur.

Can someone explain to me what the significance of marrying a girl once they reach puberty is in muslim religion? In instances like this, does the man actually have sex with the girl???

1barA4
12-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I would've guessed this happening in Indonesia before Malaysia....

And you and I both know what happens as soon as they are married.

Who knew -- Pedobear is muslim!

http://www.chaobell.net/newgallery/d/2642-2/pedobear.jpg

syeve
12-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Sounds about right, the good news for christians is their priests get to do this and they don't even be tied down by marriage. The pope will argue that the 1970's is to blame. Go religion!

1barA4
12-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by syeve
Sounds about right, the good news for christians is their priests get to do this and they don't even be tied down by marriage. The pope will argue that the 1970's is to blame. Go religion!

Good ol' religion...helping old folks diddle kids for thousands of years...

BMDUBS
12-23-2010, 11:24 AM
^:rofl:

n1zm0
12-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by 1barA4
I would've guessed this happening in Indonesia before Malaysia....

:werd: but theres this huge problem in M'sia and i've seen it first hand, these old ass 40-50 y/o men romanticizing these young girls with promises of money and always giving gifts (these chicks are usually poor as fk) and its not shunned at all which is fked up, i mean it's just normal cause they're muslims, but its only a few with the multiple young wives, i'd say like 15% of the population maybe i think.

CUG
12-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Glad they found the integrity of the marriage questionable because of the force elements, nevermind the fact that the 41 year old pedophile muslim man was having sex with an 11 year old....

kevie88
12-23-2010, 11:35 AM
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina.

RecoilS14
12-23-2010, 11:35 AM
If they have been marrying girls off at the age of 11 to men twice their age and senior for god knows how long then, i really dont think the term pedophilia matters to them that much.

TomcoPDR
12-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by CUG
Glad they found the integrity of the marriage questionable because of the force elements, nevermind the fact that the 41 year old pedophile muslim man was having sex with an 11 year old....

What if it wasn't a sexually based marriage?

G-ZUS
12-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

:werd:

max_boost
12-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Shit is fucked up.

1barA4
12-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Clearly based on their shared love of BRATZ dolls and iCarly...

legendboy
12-23-2010, 12:24 PM

Clearly based on their shared love of BRATZ dolls and iCarly...

:rofl:

01RedDX
12-23-2010, 01:00 PM

J-hop
12-23-2010, 01:14 PM

Good ol' religion...helping old folks diddle kids for thousands of years...

I think it has a lot less to do with religion and a lot more to do with socioeconomic conditions. Guaranteed if NA was under these conditions you would have just as many inappropriate weddings occurring (regardless of religion/lack there of).

1barA4
12-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by J-hop

I think it has a lot less to do with religion and a lot more to do with socioeconomic conditions. Guaranteed if NA was under these conditions you would have just as many inappropriate weddings occurring (regardless of religion/lack there of).

Vietnam's pretty poor (equivalent to Malaysia if not worse) -- I can ask my uncle if it's ok to bone kids there if you like? :dunno:

J-hop
12-23-2010, 01:36 PM

Vietnam's pretty poor (equivalent to Malaysia if not worse) -- I can ask my uncle if it's ok to bone kids there if you like? :dunno:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: damn it beyond....

google the definition of socioeconomic

1barA4
12-23-2010, 01:40 PM

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: damn it beyond....

google the definition of socioeconomic

involving social as well as economic factors; "socioeconomic status"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

So religion, education and general retardation, including historical and psychological retardation (=social) + poor/wealth (=economic) = their socioeconomic status.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

So if you're poor, uneducated and you're retarded, and you're religious, and in the past was ok to nail children, it becomes ok to nail a child now. K, got it.

Still don't make it right. (and that's what we've been communicating. Yes their history and conditions which affect the formation of their social norms, mores and values make it "ok" to them, but in the broader scope of applying what can be considered modern Western values, it's retarded and wrong. Is this explanation really required? Apparently so)

J-hop
12-23-2010, 01:53 PM

involving social as well as economic factors; "socioeconomic status"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

So religion, education and general retardation, including historical and psychological retardation (=social) + poor/wealth (=economic) = their socioeconomic status.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

So if you're poor, uneducated and you're retarded, and you're religious, it becomes ok to nail a child. K, got it.

wow, this is why I absolutely hate beyond, the general show of ignorance. I can't even begin to unravel the knot you've tied yourself in.

I don't think you really understand what is going on. Practicing Islam does not mean you condone child marriage, this interpretation of the teachings in the Qu'ran is based on twisted interpretations of its message which are only able to take hold in certain socioeconomic conditions.

Edit: I should also say, no I don't agree with this (that is not what i'm trying to say), but people shouldn't be so ignorant as to single out religion as the underlying cause...

1barA4
12-23-2010, 01:59 PM

wow, this is why I absolutely hate beyond, the general show of ignorance. I can't even begin to unravel the knot you've tied yourself in.

I don't think you really understand what is going on. Practicing Islam does not mean you condone child marriage, this interpretation of the teachings in the Qu'ran is based on twisted interpretations of its message which are only able to take hold in certain socioeconomic conditions.

You're taking this as an attack on Islam.

I'm attacking the "ok let's nail kids" part of any religion, culture or country (hence the jokes at the Catholics' expense as well) and why I flippantly dismiss your defense.

J-hop
12-23-2010, 02:10 PM

You're taking this as an attack on Islam.

I'm attacking the "ok let's nail kids" part of any religion, culture or country (hence the jokes at the Catholics' expense as well) and why I flippantly dismiss your defense.

serious??? this is why I was so pissed in my first post because you didn't read hahahaha.

Some guy said it was caused by religion, I said no its due to socioeconomic conditions, you said some bs about vietnam being poorer. Which is why I emphasized the socio part. Then you looked up the definition and made some ridiculous claim that if you were "poor, retarded and religious" then this act would be ok.

I only took the stance of defending islam because you used religion as one of your prime factors for this occurring, which it is NOT.

No religion that I know of promotes child marriage. In fact Islam specifically prohibits females who are not yet fit for sexual intercourse and/or mature enough from getting wed.

Things like this, as I will explain again because it was obviously not clear, only occur when socioeconomic conditions allow these level of morals (or lack there of) to take hold

1barA4
12-23-2010, 02:14 PM

serious??? this is why I was so pissed in my first post because you didn't read hahahaha.

Some guy said it was caused by religion, I said no its due to socioeconomic conditions, you said some bs about vietnam being poorer. Which is why I emphasized the socio part. Then you looked up the definition and made some ridiculous claim that if you were "poor, retarded and religious" then this act would be ok.

I only took the stance of defending islam because you used religion as one of your prime factors for this occurring, which it is NOT.

No religion that I know of promotes child marriage. In fact Islam specifically prohibits females who are not yet fit for sexual intercourse and/or mature enough from getting wed.

Things like this, as I will explain again because it was obviously not clear, only occur when socioeconomic conditions allow these level of morals (or lack there of) to take hold

Fair enough :)

As-Salamu Alaykum brother

CUG
12-23-2010, 02:25 PM
People in this thread justified the marriage.

CUG
12-23-2010, 02:41 PM

Edit: I should also say, no I don't agree with this (that is not what i'm trying to say), but people shouldn't be so ignorant as to single out religion as the underlying cause... Well, on the other hand I *could* hate beyond because people like you try to justify this repulsive behaviour. You're saying it's not religious, you're trying to make it sound like it's not cultural by saying it's socio-economic when it's arguable that socio-economics is a large part of culture. Were you fully aware of your position coming into this debate?

It's not part of North American muslim culture, because they agree with our laws and moral compass that the behaviour is illegal. Islam doesn't need defending here, the culture of the region he's in, including it's interpretation of islamic literature is what is being held to scrutiny.

syeve
12-23-2010, 02:48 PM
I could have swore I just read an article stating that muslim child brides in Canada and the US are on the rise adn happen here all the time.

That would be useless empirical data though, just agnostic babble, we can ignore it and wag our fingers in shame with all those "poor/immoral" countries.

slinkie
12-23-2010, 02:58 PM
j hop...please go

l/l/rX
12-23-2010, 03:47 PM

Actually... in the article it does say "Muslim girls in Malaysia under the age of 16 are allowed to get married with the permission of the Islamic court." and "One organisation, Sisters in Islam, says child marriages continue in Malaysia because of a belief that Muslim girls can be married off once they reach puberty."

The article clearly states it condones underage marriage if gone through the proper channels and permission is achieved. It also sounds like they do promote underage marriage with the sentence "...because of a belief that muslim girls can be married off once they reach puberty."

Am i not right?

Regardless...if the 41 yr old was granted permission by the girls parents, the islamic court would accept this.

CUG
12-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

Actually... in the article it does say "Muslim girls in Malaysia under the age of 16 are allowed to get married with the permission of the Islamic court." and "One organisation, Sisters in Islam, says child marriages continue in Malaysia because of a belief that Muslim girls can be married off once they reach puberty."

The article clearly states it condones underage marriage if gone through the proper channels and permission is achieved. It also sounds like they do promote underage marriage with the sentence "...because of a belief that muslim girls can be married off once they reach puberty."

Am i not right?

Regardless...if the 41 yr old was granted permission by the girls parents, the islamic court would accept this. You're correct, but... stop attacking islam, racist guy.

1barA4
12-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by CUG
You're correct, but... stop attacking islam, racist guy.

Jesus Christ, can we go back to the PC bashing of Mormons, Catholics and other generally "white" religions?

max_boost
12-23-2010, 05:29 PM

wow, this is why I absolutely hate beyond

Then what is it that makes you still want to chill out around here? lol

turbotrip
12-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by CUG
Well, on the other hand I *could* hate beyond because people like you try to justify this repulsive behaviour. You're saying it's not religious, you're trying to make it sound like it's not cultural by saying it's socio-economic when it's arguable that socio-economics is a large part of culture. Were you fully aware of your position coming into this debate?

It's not part of North American muslim culture, because they agree with our laws and moral compass that the behaviour is illegal. Islam doesn't need defending here, the culture of the region he's in, including it's interpretation of islamic literature is what is being held to scrutiny.

The US has the highest child molestation rates in the world (33% for girls), so religion or culture cant really be a connection between the molesters around the world

syeve
12-23-2010, 06:05 PM
The us is one of the most religious based countries in the world.

01RedDX
12-23-2010, 06:18 PM

max_boost
12-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

oh hai. I am curious where that stat came from, especially since the rate of prevalence can be nearly impossible to determine even in the most modern societies.

The only thing I could find was this:

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1680715,00.html?xid=feed-yahoo-full-world

Mind sharing where you found that stat, turbotrip?

Thanks in advance.

Kisses

On Beyond we can just make #'s up without providing a source. Didn't you know? :D

J-hop
12-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

Am i not right?

Regardless...if the 41 yr old was granted permission by the girls parents, the islamic court would accept this.

not if it went against the girls wishes, the Qu ran also states that a woman/girl can not be married if she does not consent (even if parents have pre arranged the wedding), and the woman has every right to annul their marriage if it was determined to be without her consent. They would also have to judge in an "islamic court" whether the girl had matured mentally to the point at which she could give her own consent.

again as some seem to be confused (CUG wake up guy), I am NOT supporting this activity. And I don't think anyone in their right mind could say an 11 y/o has sexually matured, thus this type of activity is not supported by Islam

and as I will state again because some people refuse to read. I was responding to a comment regarding someone saying that Islam was the reason this was able to happen, which is an absolutely ridiculous claim

Kavy
12-23-2010, 07:05 PM

not if it went against the girls wishes, the Qu ran also states that a woman/girl can not be married if she does not consent (even if parents have pre arranged the wedding), and the woman has every right to annul their marriage if it was determined to be without her consent. They would also have to judge in an "islamic court" whether the girl had matured mentally to the point at which she could give her own consent.

So do they stone her before or after the "court" deciding.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

The US has the highest child molestation rates in the world (33% for girls), so religion or culture cant really be a connection between the molesters around the world

Stats like that are only comparatively valid if 100% cases of molestation are reported and documented, 100% of those reports are true, and the countries report the statistics honestly & accurately.

This never happens.

TorqueDog
12-23-2010, 07:36 PM
I'll take "Verbs" for $500, Alex.

Alex Trebek: "And the answer is..."

And I don't think anyone in their right mind could say an 11 y/o has sexually matured, thus this type of activity is not supported by Islam*buzzt* What is contradicting?

DAILY DOUBLE!

"Muslim girls in Malaysia under the age of 16 are allowed to get married with the permission of the Islamic court."

"One organisation, Sisters in Islam, says child marriages continue in Malaysia because of a belief that Muslim girls can be married off once they reach puberty."If it could be determined that the girl had hit puberty (and children are reaching puberty earlier these days), then she would - under Islamic belief - be allowed by the courts to marry the old guy. Ergo, this sort of activity would most certainly be supported by Islam.

turbotrip
12-23-2010, 07:54 PM

oh hai. I am curious where that stat came from, especially since the rate of prevalence can be nearly impossible to determine even in the most modern societies.

The only thing I could find was this:

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1680715,00.html?xid=feed-yahoo-full-world

Mind sharing where you found that stat, turbotrip?

Thanks in advance.

Kisses

the stat comes from the US Justice Department report. Approx 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 6 boys are sexually molested in the US before the age of 18. Google child molestation stats and let us know what you find.

thanks

Kisses

turbotrip
12-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Stats like that are only comparatively valid if 100% cases of molestation are reported and documented, 100% of those reports are true, and the countries report the statistics honestly & accurately.

This never happens.

indeed, its believed only 10-30% of cases are reported, and even lower than that for boys. I'm just going off the stats that are available tho

Kavy
12-23-2010, 08:04 PM

the stat comes from the US Justice Department report. Approx 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 6 boys are sexually molested in the US before the age of 18. Google child molestation stats and let us know what you find.

thanks

Kisses

Do those stat's relay what religion said molesters were?

I believe those stats can't really be brought into the equation when a 41 year old banging a 11 year old is not considered molestation in another country and is instead seen as the norm.

01RedDX
12-23-2010, 08:10 PM

DRKM
12-23-2010, 08:25 PM
What's wrong with an 11 year old? Mohammed married Aisha at 6 and plugged her at 9. Eleven is almost on the deathbed!

G-ZUS
12-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by DRKM
What's wrong with an 11 year old? Mohammed married Aisha at 6 and plugged her at 9. Eleven is almost on the deathbed!

Source?

l/l/rX
12-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
I'll take "Verbs" for $500, Alex.

Alex Trebek: "And the answer is..."
*buzzt* What is contradicting?

DAILY DOUBLE!
If it could be determined that the girl had hit puberty (and children are reaching puberty earlier these days), then she would - under Islamic belief - be allowed by the courts to marry the old guy. Ergo, this sort of activity would most certainly be supported by Islam.

thank you, that was kind of the point to my post.

davidI
12-23-2010, 09:16 PM
I work with a bunch of Muslims and many of them have pulled in younger wives for wife #2, #3 or #4. One guy was in his late 30s and I think she was 14 or 16 so someone made the comment "isn't that a little young?" to which he responded "it's so I can train her."

WTF? :dunno:

01RedDX
12-23-2010, 09:46 PM

DRKM
12-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS

Source?

I always made the assumption that you were religious?

Source:koran. Read that shit and you too will soon be warring against the infidels too!

CUG
12-23-2010, 11:23 PM

The US has the highest child molestation rates in the world (33% for girls), so religion or culture cant really be a connection between the molesters around the world Wwwwwwana know the difference? It's a criminal act in the US.. Ohhhhhhhh.

calgary403
12-23-2010, 11:40 PM

Well props to him for waiting a whole 3 years. So crazy I had to look it up:

From Sahih al-Bukhari:

From Sahih Muslim:

:eek:

:werd:

Their prophet married a nine year old girl. Why is anyone surprised?

turbotrip
12-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by CUG
Wwwwwwana know the difference? It's a criminal act in the US.. Ohhhhhhhh.

as usual you avoid anything with a hint of logic. you said the molestation is caused by religion. well the stats show that 1 in every 3 girls in the US is molested, so what causes this? does christianity cause molestation in this case?

the fact is religion doesnt cause it, its sick people all around the world who happen to belong to islam, christianity, hinduism,etc.

CUG
12-24-2010, 01:08 AM

as usual you avoid anything with a hint of logic. you said the molestation is caused by religion. well the stats show that 1 in every 3 girls in the US is molested, so what causes this? does christianity cause molestation in this case?
Nnnnope, didn't say that either, aaaand you're lying. If I don't believe Christian religions cause pedo-priests to do what they do, I can't fairly say that Islamic religions cause pedo-41 year olds to do what they do, even if their religious courts may allow for those behaviours.

Kavy
12-24-2010, 01:22 AM

you said the molestation is caused by religion. well the stats show that 1 in every 3 girls in the US is molested, so what causes this? does christianity cause molestation in this case?

the fact is religion doesnt cause it, its sick people all around the world who happen to belong to islam, christianity, hinduism,etc.

So in those stats it said everyone that was a molester was atheist? Or that they were all Christians?

I googled molestation stats and could not find a reputable source for those numbers but I easily could have missed something. If so that is an alarming number.

DayGlow
12-24-2010, 07:24 AM
I believe the 1 in 3 is an estimate that includes non-reported incidents. The Little Warriors Society uses the same sort of projections here in Canada.

codetrap
12-24-2010, 09:02 AM

Quoted as "Most imaginary Statistic of 2010!"

This particular statement defies common sense simply because the largest population base in the world (China) doesn't report that statistic. Not to even mention all the 3rd world countries where none of this type of crime would go reported in any way/shape/form.

So, really, quit blowing smoke out your ass.

thanks

Kisses

Maybe this link would help clarify things for you a bit.
http://www.gmu.edu/depts/unilife/sexual/brochures/WorldStats2005.pdf

I particularly liked this one..
"In South East Asia, 40% of girls are being sold into prostitution to feed their families. (2000)1"

syeve
12-24-2010, 09:56 AM

Sorry dude, that is flat out false. There are countless statistics to back-up the fact that crime, child molestation and education level are all directly linked to religious beliefs (christian/muslim etc).

I have posted the stats many times on here.

The safest, best educated countries in the world have the smallest religious base. That is a fact.

EDIT: I know someone is going to ask so I will post it - I am simply posting reputable statistics, I will leave it to the reader to discern the results. I have stated this before but I am NOT an atheist, just a skeptic.

http://www.gadling.com/2007/08/23/least-religious-countries/

"The survey concluded that "high levels of organic atheism are strongly correlated with high levels of societal health, such as low homicide rates, low poverty rates, low infant mortality rates, and low illiteracy rates, as well as high levels of educational attainment, per capita income, and gender equality. Most nations characterized by high degrees of individual and societal security have the highest rates of organic atheism, and conversely, nations characterized by low degrees of individual and societal security have the lowest rates of organic atheism. In some societies, particularly Europe, atheism is growing. However, throughout much of the world -- particularly nations with high birth rates -- atheism is barely discernable."

DayGlow
12-24-2010, 11:19 AM

Sorry dude, that is flat out false. There are countless statistics to back-up the fact that crime, child molestation and education level are all directly linked to religious beliefs (christian/muslim etc).

I have posted the stats many times on here.

The safest, best educated countries in the world have the smallest religious base. That is a fact.

EDIT: I know someone is going to ask so I will post it - I am simply posting reputable statistics, I will leave it to the reader to discern the results. I have stated this before but I am NOT an atheist, just a skeptic.

http://www.gadling.com/2007/08/23/least-religious-countries/

"The survey concluded that "high levels of organic atheism are strongly correlated with high levels of societal health, such as low homicide rates, low poverty rates, low infant mortality rates, and low illiteracy rates, as well as high levels of educational attainment, per capita income, and gender equality. Most nations characterized by high degrees of individual and societal security have the highest rates of organic atheism, and conversely, nations characterized by low degrees of individual and societal security have the lowest rates of organic atheism. In some societies, particularly Europe, atheism is growing. However, throughout much of the world -- particularly nations with high birth rates -- atheism is barely discernable."

I think the question here is which is the correlation of the other? IE do people turn to faith less for fulfillment and support when their quality of life is higher? Or when they turn away from faith does their quality of life raise?

syeve
12-24-2010, 11:25 AM
I think education is the cause, freedom from religion and crime are the effect.

The ability to question things in general are encouraged in an educated society.

Godfuader
12-25-2010, 02:09 AM
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9726/i20forgive20you.jpg

CUG
12-25-2010, 01:59 PM
I think education is the cause, freedom from religion and crime are the effect.

The ability to question things in general are encouraged in an educated society. Nah, I think now that Atheists have safely collected the morals put forth by the different religious doctrines, they're now claiming it's a result of logic and observation. Yes, you're observing established morals at play and using them for your own. Silly
Syeve. We only have 6 more days of this, then it's on with my NY resolution.

01RedDX
12-25-2010, 04:41 PM

syeve
12-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by CUG
Nah, I think now that Atheists have safely collected the morals put forth by the different religious doctrines, they're now claiming it's a result of logic and observation.

You could call that moral evolution I suppose. Problem?

And I ain't no atheist.

CUG
12-27-2010, 12:52 AM

Nah, I think that religion emerged after morality and expanded on evolutionary altruism by adding supernatural agents, and claiming that morality was created by them. Yah, nope.

desi112
12-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by CUG
People in this thread justified the marriage.

I'm jazzyb and i agree with you.

the people/animals who justified this marriage while living in Canada really need to open their eyes.

THIS IS A CRIME, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE.

a moral crime @ that.

CUG
12-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by desi112

I'm jazzyb and i agree with you.

the people/animals who justified this marriage while living in Canada really need to open their eyes.

THIS IS A CRIME, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE.

a moral crime @ that. where the hell have you been dude?

Antonito
12-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by CUG
Nah, I think now that Atheists have safely collected the morals put forth by the different religious doctrines, they're now claiming it's a result of logic and observation. Yes, you're observing established morals at play and using them for your own. Silly

So before Christian God was invented....I mean "came out from hiding" well into recorded human history, the morals that most civilizations adhered to were a lucky guess of what was to come? Or did god dress up as Zeus to tell the Greeks how they should live their lives in a manner that very closely resembles the morals we have today (and have had throughout most of human history)?

CUG
12-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Antonito
(and have had throughout most of human history)? you're unfamiliar with knowledge.

Antonito
12-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by CUG
you're unfamiliar with knowledge.
(citation needed)

rob the knob
12-30-2010, 07:52 PM
wow.

this thread summary:
-west think muslim = bad
-muslim = west not understand custom /= religion
-everyones know catholics protect molesters

Godfuader
12-31-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by rob the knob
wow.

this thread summary:
-west think muslim = bad
-muslim = west not understand custom /= religion
-everyones know catholics protect molesters
More like:

-Somewhere else in the world: a.MUSLIM man marries a very young girl.
-Ignorant westerners: OMGWTFBBQ dem muzlums are so fucking up the world.

CUG
12-31-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader

More like:

-Somewhere else in the world: a.MUSLIM man marries a very young girl.
-Ignorant westerners: OMGWTFBBQ dem muzlums are so fucking up the world.

You forgot:

- idiots get up in arms because they don't think muslims should be talked about, because talking about them at at ALL is somehow racist, nevermind pointing out that while the Catholic community may have some pedo priests, the large part of the Muslim community and leadership is full of pedophiles.

Sorry, clowns who think a group of people shouldn't be talked about - are fucking stupid. Don't be fucking stupid.