PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: '03 GMC Sierra SLE, LIFTED & Lots of upgrades!!!

BEEM3R
12-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2003
Make and Model : GMC Sierra SLE 1500
Exterior Color : Charcoal
Interior Color : Gray
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 210,000
Location of Vehicle : Saskatoon, SK

Description :
'03 SLE extended cab (Fits 3 adults comfortably in the back), sitting at 210,000km, lots of recent maintenance, in great shape visually and mechanically. I'm looking to sell or trade (most interested in A4's, WRX's, VW TDI's, diesel truck or 1/4-1/2 ton stock gas truck (no lift, etc. Must be '03 or newer). The truck is located in Saskatoon, SK. I really like the truck and I'm not in a hurry to sell but if the right cash or trade offer comes along I'll be willing to make a deal. List of upgrades listed below.

Extras :
-17" ATX wheels with 35" BF Goodrich tires
-6" Pro Comp lift kit and 2.5" leveling kit
-Custom upgraded exhaust
-Aftermarket billet grill, upgraded headlights (black housing with low beam projection lens)
-Airaid intake
-Superchip plug & play ECU management
-Throttle body spacer
-Box bed liner and fiberglass fitted & paint matched tonneau cover
-Upgraded stereo system (Clarion touch screen DVD/MP3/CD/iPod head unit, Alpine Type R speakers, two 10" Boston Acoustics G1 subwoofers in a custom fitted enclosure under the rear seat powered by a Boston amp)
-Tinted rear windows
-a few subtle chrome accents (bug deflector, door handles)
I'm likely forgetting something so I'll make sure to mention it if I remember.

Asking Price : $11,000 or trade

Contact Information

E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : E-mail or PM first, # will be given to serious buyers

Pictures :
Sorry about the pic, it's the only one I have right now. I'll be happy to take more if requested.

http://www4.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/ddc1e109e0662af6f29d97c94bea8cf774cc56a077a654f19fcc4a04ba488f285g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=82j023yhb212upu&thumb=4)

davidI
12-25-2010, 12:38 AM
Did you change the gearing to accommodate the bigger tires or what's the gear ratio?

BEEM3R
12-25-2010, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by davidI
Did you change the gearing to accommodate the bigger tires or what's the gear ratio?

I couldn't tell you for sure either way because most everything was installed by the previous owner. I've driven a few lifted trucks with bigger wheels/tires and stock gearing, and this one doesn't feel labored and/or slow to move like they did. Also the Superchip helps a bit, so I don't know if it's just because of that or different gears, etc. Sorry I couldn't help you out on that one, but I'll try and get in contact with the previous owner to see what he can tell me.

davidI
12-25-2010, 01:11 AM
Don't worry too much - I was more asking out of curiousity; it's interesting to see what different set-ups people use for different lift / tire combinations.