PDA

View Full Version : saskatoon traffic court???

5000Audi
12-26-2010, 11:59 PM
heres the word, i got a speeding ticket in saskatoon on circle drive west bound where it goes from 70 to a 50 zone after the S turns..i was doing 76 so ticket is for 26 over the limit..anyways.. i guess my bad whatever its only 136 bucks for the payment..i dont have a issue paying it but i want to reduce demerits as im a trucker and dont want a bad abstract..

anyways.. im not sure how sask court is if its like alberta traffic court.. show up ask for demerit decrease or what?

also second question.. on my ticket.. the police wrote my licence number in the sask dl number spot and then put lines through it.. then he also screwed up on the bottom and filled out the sask part with my ab plates... scratched out again... one more screw up is he marked the box that states exceeded speed limit of________ and didnt fill in the blank.. so basically this ticket is saying i was doing 76 kph.. dose not say the posted limit.. is this grounds to get ticket thrown out you figure?

revelations
12-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Posted limit does not have to be specified, just the section of the applicable traffic act in SK.

5000Audi
12-27-2010, 11:11 AM
well if it says i was speeding ok, but it dose not say by how much.. it just says i was speeding for 76 kph... dose not say what i was speeding by... could be 26,16,6 over.. so like its fairly retarded if you ask me...but ima still take her to court and see if i can get demerits dropped