PDA

View Full Version : Local celeb siting!

Big_Six_Boy
06-01-2002, 01:41 AM
So, I blowing down 11ave @ 5:00pm. Drove past Vicious Circle and saw the ORANGE Prelude southbound on 1st. Then I make a turn to come back the other way... head back on 17ave. I see this WHITE Chrysler convertible in the distant. Can this be?
Sure enough, it was the famous Kenny. I pass him in front of Western High Skool on 17ave. Kenny, you got contacts now? I thought it was some other dude from far away... no Cap, no Glasses? What's going on???

shadowz
06-01-2002, 03:50 AM
Wow people see me everywhere

rage2
06-01-2002, 03:51 AM
I guess I'm not famous enough... I was right there with him in my VW.

boi-alien
06-01-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by shadowz

hahah yea man your car's pretty unmistakeable

kenny
06-01-2002, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Big_Six_Boy
I pass him in front of Western High Skool on 17ave. Kenny, you got contacts now? I thought it was some other dude from far away... no Cap, no Glasses? What's going on???

What were you driving? I was heading to Philip's Ice cream (not the one on 17th but the one on Northmount/14th Street).

Yep, no cap and no glasses, its the new Kenny! haha, I wear contacts when I know I'll be at the track for solo2 or secret street so my helmet fits better. As for the missing cap, I finally got off my ass and got a haircut, so no need to hide the mini mullet. :rofl:

spyguy
06-01-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by kenny

What were you driving? I was heading to Philip's Ice cream (not the one on 17th but the one on Northmount/14th Street).

Yep, no cap and no glasses, its the new Kenny! haha, I wear contacts when I know I'll be at the track for solo2 or secret street so my helmet fits better. As for the missing cap, I finally got off my ass and got a haircut, so no need to hide the mini mullet. :rofl:

NEXT UP...SHOES! :p :p :rofl: :rofl:

spyguy
06-01-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by shadowz

nice car dude....nice cruise down the south! Finally somebody lives as far as me!!!:thumbsup:

max_boost
06-01-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by spyguy

NEXT UP...SHOES! :p :p :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

max_boost
06-01-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I guess I'm not famous enough... I was right there with him in my VW.

Your in his shadow rage!!!

Big_Six_Boy
06-01-2002, 03:53 PM
Sorry Shelton.. missed you there. I was mesmerized with the ORANGE paint of the 'Lude.
Kenny, I was in my BMW heading to Chinook for some shopping. I just got this car, so you wouldn't have recognized me...

MOTHERS' LOCK YOUR DAUGHTERS UP!!! KENNY'S GOT A NEW LOOK!! :thumbsup:
It's time to get a house to store all those hoochies... :bigpimp:

HRD2PLZ
06-02-2002, 11:00 PM

Finally somebody lives as far as me!!!:thumbsup:
I'm way down in the SE too right now. My parents are talking about moving to Heritage Pointe or Springbank though :rolleyes:

kenny
06-02-2002, 11:32 PM

NEXT UP...SHOES! :p :p :rofl: :rofl:

One thing at a time! but yeah, shoes are in really bad shape now... think I'll have to pick up some new shoes soon.

CRXguy
06-02-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by kenny

One thing at a time! but yeah, shoes are in really bad shape now... think I'll have to pick up some new shoes soon.

I think it's time we set up a group purchase. I'm in the market for new shoes too!:D

Superesc
06-02-2002, 11:44 PM
how about these??

http://www.bakerprecision.com/images/r410a.jpg

shadowz
06-03-2002, 01:57 AM
ya it was a nice little drive down to the south how far do you live spyguy? midnapore is so far from everything but the track

RSeXy
06-03-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

I think it's time we set up a group purchase. I'm in the market for new shoes too!:D

yay! i'm soOoo down for shoe shopping! haha..uh oh i hope max doesn't read this post..he already lectured me on the value of saving b/c i bought two pairs already this week :rolleyes:

but i'm always game for new shoes!

rage2
06-03-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
i'm soOoo down for shoe shopping! haha..uh oh i hope max doesn't read this post..he already lectured me on the value of saving b/c i bought two pairs already this week :rolleyes:

but i'm always game for new shoes!

Typical Women =).

max_boost
06-03-2002, 06:44 PM
3 years ago I bought 3 pairs of shoes and I have yet to go shoe shopping ever since! LOL

Dam Fluevogs can last a long ass time! LOL

kenny
06-03-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
3 years ago I bought 3 pairs of shoes and I have yet to go shoe shopping ever since! LOL

Dam Fluevogs can last a long ass time! LOL

Just like me! cept mine are ripping apart now, its a sign that I need some new shoes! :)

CRXguy
06-03-2002, 07:03 PM
I couldn't afford Fluevogs in high school!:(

shadowz
06-03-2002, 09:14 PM
Ya I just got a couple pairs of shoes damn expensive!