PDA

View Full Version : nsx and corvette

ME_VS_YOU
09-07-2002, 03:31 PM
i was driving down mcleod and a maroon nsx passed me....i like nsx's but it was really ugly looking....then a corvette flew by me doing mach 1.....it was yellow....i just cant beleive how shitty the nsx looked....i also saw a yellow ford focus zx3 with a double wing and lowered with rims...looked like ass just as you would expect

gpomp
09-07-2002, 09:03 PM
Is there a point to this story or are you just trying to increase your post count?

nismodrifter
09-07-2002, 09:54 PM
the maroon colored nsx is in somerset, the car has not been looked after well. It's all scratched up and it has some cheap looking body kit on it that's all chipped up. :thumbsdow

Hakkola
09-07-2002, 10:00 PM
I've seen an NSX driving around downtown a couple times, and it's obviously been in an accident, the entire front-right corner was indented, I wonder if the owner will fix it or just keep driving it around looking like an idiot.

GT2NV
09-08-2002, 12:52 AM
i think it looks alright..... well maybe its the hot chick that drives it that makes the car look so damn good:hitit:

ME_VS_YOU
09-08-2002, 03:33 AM
there was a blck guy driving it and the were no dents in it just a faded paint job