PDA

View Full Version : LF: Taking over my golds gym membership

Jeni
01-03-2011, 03:57 PM
I have a golds gym membership that expires in Oct 2011. I pay $31.50/month.. There is a $200 transfer fee and I'm willing to pay half. Currently with northland but after you sign up you can transfer to another golds gym

pm me if interested

Modelexis
01-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Sounds like a good deal, golds memberships are usually 50 a month.

brownchild
01-03-2011, 04:54 PM
I was told if you were a Gold's gym member you can go to any of there facilities in the world. If it's true I may be interested, if not sorry.

Jeni
01-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah I think you can go to any other golds.. I just mentioned you can transfer your golds to another location because I dont like the hassle of signing in whenever I go to another golds, like the northgate one. . Writing ur name, designated gym, date, time.. etc.

Modelexis
01-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by brownchild
I was told if you were a Gold's gym member you can go to any of there facilities in the world. If it's true I may be interested, if not sorry.

You can but if you do it on a regular basis you need to transfer your membership to that location.

zipdoa
01-04-2011, 05:46 PM
FYI - If you want to cancel a golds membership, you must send a registered letter by mail ($9 - and no, you can't just drop it off) and in that letter you must state why you are leaving golds.

After they review your letter, they will then wait 30-days and then proceed to cancel your membership.

charizard
01-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by brownchild

technically you are only allowed to go to another gym 14 times a year, but they dont really enforce the rule