PDA

View Full Version : Ran into old High School crush

Pages : [1] 2

ForeverZ
01-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Today i ran into my high school crush, well, actually i liked her since elementary/Jr.High, my biggest regret was that i didn't have the backbone to ask her out to grad when all her and my friends kinda expected us to go as a pair ... :facepalm: it was in the air, everyone could kinda see we liked each other :love:

so today on my way to a dead end date, i stopped by at the bank, and lo and behold she walks in after me (havent seen her for 6 years and she's still pretty as ever, might i add)... so i instantly semi-blew off my date (rescheduled to meet just b4 the movie instead of hanging out for a few hrs and then watch the movie) and took charge of my lucky situational break and asked her out to coffee, after the bank we went to bestbuy (she wanted to buy a new ipod)...

Anyways over coffee she asked if i was still dating the girl i was with 3 Christmases ago in the mall (ran into each other in the mall it was like a 30sec conversation, can you say "Awkward!"), answer was no, we broke up soon after that, been single since... oddly enough i never asked her back if she was single (something we talked about kinda gave me the vibe that she was single, not 100% though)

we talked for something like 2 hours (i think, didn't look at the time) and eventually i had to go, we exchanged numbers and that was that... i hope she doesn't take it as a bad sign that i wasn't interested in whether she was single or not (i just assumed she was single).

I didn't want to come on too strong or show too much interest, so we generally talked about what we've been up to, I didn't ask about her relationship status cuz i figure i'll use that as my ticket to that subject the next time we talk (gotta save some seeds for next season's harvest right?? haha)

the big question is, should i go down this path? does she only see me as a friend since (well you know.. that whole "once she puts u under the "friend category", forget about anything more" deal) since we've known each other for so long... Will i ruin a good friendship? OR! OR! Will i regret it for the rest of my life?!?, kinda like how i regret not asking her to grad, is the universe pitying my love life and giving me a second chance???

Donno , its been on my mind all night, i just needed to get it out semi-anonymously ie not Facebook

Lucky97
01-05-2011, 07:34 AM
pics?:dunno:

95EagleAWD
01-05-2011, 07:54 AM
Good friends make great girlfriends.

Don't be a pussy this time. Do it up. Or at least tell her everything, the worst that can happen is you end up right where you're at again.

MrSector9
01-05-2011, 08:01 AM
not really losing a "good friend" if you only bump into her occasionally.

if you don't make a move you will always wonder what if and be kicking yourself.

just be honest and tell her whats up

davidI
01-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Go for it.

scottv442
01-05-2011, 08:12 AM
doesn't sound like you have matured much since high school....that bench your sitting on must be giving you splitters.:banghead:

C_Dave45
01-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Wow. :facepalm:

GQBalla
01-05-2011, 08:42 AM
better ask her out again before you regret it

Freeskier
01-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Go with what everyone in this thread is saying. Do it. And you probably interested her more by not asking if she was single and keeping a little distance rather than jumping all over it.
Keep it casual, ask her out for a drink either one on one, or tell her about when you and your friends go out (maybe not if theyre the same friends from high school that she'd know lol).

And, then when it all works out, post pics on beyond.

Tik-Tok
01-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by ForeverZ

we talked for something like 2 hours (i think, didn't look at the time) and eventually i had to go, we exchanged numbers and that was that... i hope she doesn't take it as a bad sign that i wasn't interested in whether she was single or not (i just assumed she was single).

...the universe pitying my love life and giving me a second chance???

6 years tore down the friendship wall that she had built up, you had a second chance, almost 2 hours to start anew, and you BLEW IT. She has firmly place you back in the friend zone since you didn't ask her out. Good one.

desi112
01-05-2011, 08:47 AM
lol internet

95teetee
01-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Freeskier

And, then when it all works out, post pics on beyond. or, just post up the tiniest bit of info, and beyond will do the job of finding the pics:thumbsup:

Freeskier
01-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

6 years tore down the friendship wall that she had built up, you had a second chance, almost 2 hours to start anew, and you BLEW IT. She has firmly place you back in the friend zone since you didn't ask her out. Good one.

:rofl: :rofl: Awesome.

7thgenvic
01-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by 95teetee
or, just post up the tiniest bit of info, and beyond will do the job of finding the pics:thumbsup:

PM me her name. I'll contact her and let her know what a good guy you are.... :)

revelations
01-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Maybe of the OP manned up RIGHT NOW and called her, he might still have a chance.

yeahyeah
01-05-2011, 09:06 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4955312/run-into-high-school-crush-enter-friend-zone-once-again.jpg

Chester
01-05-2011, 09:08 AM
I took a shit this morning.

revelations
01-05-2011, 09:14 AM
http://www.thedailyrage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/friend-zone-rage1.gif

NATE0513
01-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Strategically speaking that may have been a wise decision. It's unlikely in a day that she will have met her love (if she doesn't have one already). Believe me she would have mentioned that she was seeing someone especially if that person was "the one".

Carpe Diem! Use your blunder to call her back up and be straight with her! Tell her that the meeting brought up some memories and you'd like the chance to take her on a date.

Make it clear that it's a date!

sputnik
01-05-2011, 09:20 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4955578/If-she-is-a-high-school-crush-Do-you-have-to-act-like-a-high-schooler.jpg

dharminder
01-05-2011, 09:29 AM
In the last 6 years or so you have run into her a total of 2 times. You have spent a grand total of 2h30s with her in the last 6 years.
-you dont have friends in common or you would have run into her more often
-money is on the fact she is single, cause if she was dating someone or had someone in her life she would not ask if you were still dating the same chick
-ask her out for drinks and play it by ear
-whats the worest that happens she rejects you and you go on your way and maybe in 6 years you run into her again and try then

just my two cents

G-ZUS
01-05-2011, 09:31 AM
PIITB

Disoblige
01-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by dharminder

-money is on the fact she is single, cause if she was dating someone or had someone in her life she would not ask if you were still dating the same chick
Doesn't mean she is single, but it might mean she is potentially interested.

n1zm0
01-05-2011, 09:48 AM
oddly enough i never asked her back if she was single (something we talked about kinda gave me the vibe that she was single, not 100% though)

this is fail, why didnt you ask - doesn't hurt to ask this ever, going on a hunch that she's single? what if you go in sliding for the first base and shes like 'ohhhh, please, i'm married/engaged/a lesbian/seeing someone'

this could all be for nothing, but if she is single and you feel like your convo is like how it was in HS, dont miss your second chance, PIITB

Phenix
01-05-2011, 09:49 AM
you could of added her to face book or something. wow this is pretty sad.

freshprince1
01-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Don't tell her everything. Call her soon and ask her out. She will get the vibe that you're into her when you call and ask her out. No need to pour your heart out...that shit can wait until you're in a relationship with her. She'll know you're interested. Do it man, stop being a pussy and ask her out. She'll say yes, she wouldn't have hung out with you for so long if she wanted to avoid a subsequent date.

If you don't do it now, your name won't be ForeverZ, it will be ForeverAlone.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VSrnkiWaqSQ/TMdBQsCZScI/AAAAAAAAAZI/r7M0LAXkxW0/s1600/forever+alone+face.png

..and then - as stated - post pics.

You're welcome.

freshprince1
01-05-2011, 09:54 AM

Freeskier
01-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by freshprince1
No need to pour your heart out...that shit can wait until you're in a relationship with her.

:werd: No matter who she is, she will get scared off if u open up right away.

baygirl
01-05-2011, 10:21 AM
You HAVE to take a chance here. If not you will always wonder what if...And I'm speaking from experience, it took me 11 years to find out the truth, and I wish the hell I would've known it back then.

DonJuan
01-05-2011, 10:30 AM
did you try hitting her? Try that.

goat_killer
01-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Why don't u ask one of her friends to see if they can sneak into her room and take a peek at her diary. That would be the best way to find out if she likes you... Or you could act your age, call her up and ask her out.

Best case scenario- you get a date
Worst case scenario- you have something to write about in your diary

Hahaha I'm jk. Good luck op

CUG
01-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Op, it only matters that you'd be able to maintain an erection during intercourse with this girl. All else doesn't matter. Next time you look at her say "I could maintain an erection with you during intercourse" and hold her in your arms. You'll be broken up within a year anyhow.

A790
01-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Just fucking do it man.

There comes a time in every man's life when he has to place his right hand firmly on his balls, his left hand firmly on his cell phone, and make the call. If you feel yourself pussying out, give your right hand a bit of a squeeze. Works every time.

Man, she talked with you for like two hours while "buying an ipod". That's a fucking golden ticket. That's like Ghandi inviting you over for dinner- you know some big shit is going down. Take advantage of the situation and go for the gold here!

This will be one of those events that you'll look back on years down the road and be like "oh shit, I really wish that I had..."

Do you really want the end of that sentence to be "grown some balls and asked her out when I had the (third) chance?"

Would you rather it be "packed a fucking box of condoms in my jacket so that I would have been better prepared for the pussy pounding that went down later that night!"

Man up, man. Just do it.

adam c
01-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
Good friends make great girlfriends.

so not true, i made this mistake once and she turned out to be a crazy bitch in the end

rufi0
01-05-2011, 12:01 PM
^ :werd:

adidas
01-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Cant believe i read the wall of text and never got eye candy in the end.

Post pics phaggot.

bituerbo
01-05-2011, 12:05 PM
The estrogen is strong in you OP.

l/l/rX
01-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Regardless if she has a bf mowing grass is always fun, just dont do it if you know her bf. ;)

max_boost
01-05-2011, 12:20 PM
OP seems to be lacking confidence. I would be all over that if I was in the same situation haha

Stay cool and have some fun. Girls don't like guys who are weak.

Skyline_Addict
01-05-2011, 12:28 PM
dance dance like its the last last night of your life life gon get you right

cuz baby toniiiiiiiight, dj got us fallin in love againnnnnnn

adidas
01-05-2011, 12:32 PM
After further analysis, OP i think you need to grow some pubes. Heard rogaine works down there to speed up the growth.

Jeremiah
01-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Give me her number I'll piitb for you and let you know if it was worth it after all these years

Feruk
01-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Sounds like you're golden dude! Take her out, go do something fun. You don't have to "make it clear" that it's a date. She'll get them message when you're PIITB while waiting for your spring roll appetizer to come out.

Unknown303
01-05-2011, 02:02 PM
I love when threads make it 3 pages deep with no reply from the OP.

revelations
01-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Perhaps OP has a job where he doesent have internet access all day.

CUG
01-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Why is everyone just looking to get their ejaculate on? Is there no love, kindness, and care in the world? Too much ejaculating, not enough love.

msommers
01-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Funny I just went through this a few weeks ago. Well we've been fairly close for 3 years and quite honestly despite me liking her I really viewed her as a good friend. I took her to my christmas party and something changed that night between us, or so I thought. I waited a few days thinking about it and went for it. She just wants to be friends. We don't talk much at all now.

But really, my mentality hasn't changed. It's better to know than sit and wonder. Life is too short to sit and think about something you can very easily find the answer(s) to.

Go for it.

Graham_A_M
01-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by revelations
Perhaps OP has a job where he doesent have internet access all day.
Its because he doesn't like the responses here.

I think most people would fade away after being called the spineless pussy he has been in this thread.

Redlyne_mr2
01-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Talk about over analyzing, just go for it man. If you end up acting like you are you'll loose her again forever, man up and make your move.

C_Dave45
01-05-2011, 04:11 PM
OP:
http://mosquito.25.free.fr/LFS/Fakes/en/Troll%27s%20Brain%20and%20memory.gif

And for the serious replies to this thread:

http://dansideas.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hook-line-and-sinker.jpg

Kloubek
01-05-2011, 04:11 PM
So you didn't see her for 6 years. And you survived fine without her. If you reveal your intentions to her and she denies you, then you just don't see her for another 6 years or more.... nothing lost, really.

So just grow a pair and give it a shot. Worst she can do is say she just wants to be friends, then things get awkward, and you lose touch with her again. Best that can happen is you two fall in love, get married, have kids and die old together. Seems like a worthwhile risk...

CUG
01-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45
OP:
And for the serious replies to this thread:
]

We need a clearer definition of what a troll is. Trolling, to me, is fully intentional with outrage and impassioned responses as the desired outcome. It seems the OP isn't trolling, they just aren't clear on how to approach women..

QuasarCav
01-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
So you didn't see her for 6 years. And you survived fine without her. If you reveal your intentions to her and she denies you, then you just don't see her for another 6 years or more.... nothing lost, really.

So just grow a pair and give it a shot. Worst she can do is say she just wants to be friends, then things get awkward, and you lose touch with her again. Best that can happen is you two fall in love, get married, have kids and die old together. Seems like a worthwhile risk...

Obviously he wasn't wearing his WWKD bracelet during the encounter.

ForeverZ
01-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Wow 3 pages?!? classes are about to start up again on Monday, so my time is booked tight by people i haven't seen since September.

About the facebook thing... Already crossed my mind many moons ago, she doesn't have one, we talked about it yesterday, she doesn't "believe in it". Thats why i figure it was safe for me to post this on beyond, cuz i highly doubt she has an account.

She's always been the type thats really picky with the people she associates with, and for some strange reason i've always made the cut =D haha, Its one of the contributing factors of why i just assumed she was single. She's actually very pretty, she's in a sports team so she's athletic and therefore a great body. Blue eyes, Long wavy blond hair that always seems to always have some other accenting colour from those girly hair accessory things.

In High school, she's always the smart one that pushes and motivates me to get my school work done, and ironicly, me the lazy one is taking ENGG, while she the "smart" one is casually taking Art classes at ACAD cuz she just "Loves it!"

As for the whole "pour your heart out" advice... I've learned that if you do it too early, no matter how much the girl likes you, she will either get scared off or lose interest. I've done that twice and both times same results therefore i conclude my theory holds water.

As for pictures... only have a few that i can dig out and all of them are kinda oddly timed,

http://members.shaw.ca/foreverz/pics/DSC000143.jpg

l/l/rX
01-05-2011, 04:55 PM
approved. :thumbsup:

best of luck!

Kloubek
01-05-2011, 04:56 PM
No man... how much of your heart do you really have to "pour out" when you haven't seen her for 6 years?

Just ask her out. Simple. Don't overcomplicate it.

You honestly sound a lot like I did 10-15 years ago... not so good with the ladies. The sooner you adopt a "who gives a shit" attitude, the more tail you're gonna get.

CUG
01-05-2011, 04:58 PM
^ that is not a girl you be afraid of brothaman. You need to get up on that before she decides to go into her alcoholic phase.

You honestly sound a lot like I did 10-15 years ago... not so good with the ladies. The sooner you adopt a "who gives a shit" attitude, the more tail you're gonna get. Lol preach it. Been there. No better advice in this thread.

Freeskier
01-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Kloubek's got it.

Feruk
01-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Definitely ask her out OP. Total agreement on just the casual and see where it goes.

You honestly sound a lot like I did 10-15 years ago... not so good with the ladies. The sooner you adopt a "who gives a shit" attitude, the more tail you're gonna get.

Clearly everyone on Beyond is a pimp. :rofl:

max_boost
01-05-2011, 05:10 PM
No man... how much of your heart do you really have to "pour out" when you haven't seen her for 6 years?

Just ask her out. Simple. Don't overcomplicate it.

:werd:

Just one of those things that come with experience I suppose. Some people get it, some people take longer and some people just never will.

Unknown303
01-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Mess that girl up before someone else does!

Skyline_Addict
01-05-2011, 05:31 PM
man you need fukka mudda bitch ok!

Mitsu3000gt
01-05-2011, 05:45 PM
My only piece of advice for you is DO NOT get in the friend zone - you'll end up digging the trench while someone else lays the pipe.

PS: That pic is hilarious, I wonder whats happening a little to the left haha.

88CRX
01-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

PS: That pic is hilarious, I wonder whats happening a little to the left haha.

She's getting it IDB.

Mitsu3000gt
01-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

She's getting it IDB.

:thumbsup:

No question about it.

msommers
01-05-2011, 06:57 PM
The sooner you adopt a "who gives a shit" attitude, the more tail you're gonna get.

True. Just make sure you know when to say no or you'll end up with multiple Golden Harpoon Awards!

TorqueDog
01-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Fucking GO FOR IT.

.norco.
01-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Fucking GO FOR IT.
x2

DeeK
01-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Pull your head out of your vagina and man up.

TorqueDog
01-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by DeeK
Pull your head out of your vagina and put it in hers. Fixed.

ForeverZ
01-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Yess!!! thats usually a good sign right?

I started texting her, and she told me she starts classes tomorrow, (UofC on monday, i assumed she was monday too). I expressed that i was originally planning to ask her do some something before our classes started... Its a good sign that she tells me she's off at 5 tomorrow and that she has fri, sat, and sunday open. over coffee we discused our school schedule and she had told me that she gets 3 day weekends cuz no classes on friday... So it seems like she's giving me first dibs on her days off =)

Kloubek
01-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Good sign man. Get in dat shit!

ArjayAquino
01-05-2011, 10:26 PM
gotta get on dat
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/595923_o.gif

derpderp
01-05-2011, 10:48 PM
This is a good thread

wintonyk
01-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
My only piece of advice for you is DO NOT get in the friend zone - you'll end up digging the trench while someone else lays the pipe.

:werd:

Although there is one way to get out of the friend zone. Bang her!

derpderp
01-05-2011, 11:00 PM
What if you're banging a girl, then end up in the friend zone?

Darkane
01-05-2011, 11:01 PM
lol.

I stalked my current GF till she dumped her BF and gave in.

01-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Haven't you seen good will hunting?

wintonyk
01-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by derpderp
What if you're banging a girl, then end up in the friend zone?

You become fuck buddies. Its the perfect situation really.

projekz
01-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Great advice in this thread. You should watch Young People Fucking with her at your place. :thumbsup:

derpderp
01-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by wintonyk

You become fuck buddies. Its the perfect situation really.

Sounds like a grand ol' time.

Redlyne_mr2
01-05-2011, 11:32 PM
For your sake I hope she's not on Beyond because it's finished if she is.

roopi
01-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1
ForeverAlone.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VSrnkiWaqSQ/TMdBQsCZScI/AAAAAAAAAZI/r7M0LAXkxW0/s1600/forever+alone+face.png

..and then - as stated - post pics.

You're welcome.

First thing that came to mind was Forever Alone. :rofl:

maxomilll
01-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Dude. Thats my sister.

Ukyo8
01-05-2011, 11:41 PM
http://dobrochan.ru/src/jpg/1007/Courage-Wolf-DO-IT-FAGGOT.jpg

TomcoPDR
01-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by maxomilll
Dude. Thats my sister.

Prove it

01RedDX
01-05-2011, 11:49 PM

Gibson
01-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by DeeK
Pull your head out of your vagina and put it in hers.

Ahahahaha I laughed so god damn hard at this for some reason.

BenC
01-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Did you piitb yet OP?!

FraserB
01-06-2011, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by projekz
Great advice in this thread. You should watch Young People Fucking with her at your place. :thumbsup:

So basically just install a giant mirror over his bed?

chathamf
01-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Wow 3 pages?!? classes are about to start up again on Monday, so my time is booked tight by people i haven't seen since September.

About the facebook thing... Already crossed my mind many moons ago, she doesn't have one, we talked about it yesterday, she doesn't "believe in it". Thats why i figure it was safe for me to post this on beyond, cuz i highly doubt she has an account.

She's always been the type thats really picky with the people she associates with, and for some strange reason i've always made the cut =D haha, Its one of the contributing factors of why i just assumed she was single. She's actually very pretty, she's in a sports team so she's athletic and therefore a great body. Blue eyes, Long wavy blond hair that always seems to always have some other accenting colour from those girly hair accessory things.

In High school, she's always the smart one that pushes and motivates me to get my school work done, and ironicly, me the lazy one is taking ENGG, while she the "smart" one is casually taking Art classes at ACAD cuz she just "Loves it!"

As for the whole "pour your heart out" advice... I've learned that if you do it too early, no matter how much the girl likes you, she will either get scared off or lose interest. I've done that twice and both times same results therefore i conclude my theory holds water.

As for pictures... only have a few that i can dig out and all of them are kinda oddly timed,

http://members.shaw.ca/foreverz/pics/DSC000143.jpg

Hate to ruin this for ya buddy, but I picked this skank up at Roadhouse a year or two ago. Took her home and she demanded I PIITB. Was a great time..

derpderp
01-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by chathamf

Hate to ruin this for ya buddy, but I picked this skank up at Roadhouse a year or two ago. Took her home and she demanded I PIITB. Was a great time..

pics :poosie:

Freeskier
01-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Hey at least you know she'll be a great time....and TIITB....
who wants to fuck a virgin anyway? :rofl:

Skyline_Addict
01-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Freeskier
Hey at least you know she'll be a great time....and TIITB....
who wants to fuck a virgin anyway? :rofl:

STARFISH

odin7
01-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Damn.. missed the pic of this lady. Repost!!

ryder_23
01-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by odin7
Damn.. missed the pic of this lady. Repost!!

:werd: Someone must of saved it :rofl:

l/l/rX
01-07-2011, 03:05 PM
...:confused: unless if im missing something here, there's a quoted pic of her on this page, up a bit.

Mitsu3000gt
01-07-2011, 03:11 PM
The pic is gone apparently.

It was just her bent over with her head entering the picture frame from the left, and her clearly getting it ITB off camera further to the left, judging by her facial expression.

ryder_23
01-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I just want to see if I know her haha

l/l/rX
01-07-2011, 03:26 PM
well then I guess since I still see it...:poosie:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/JDMsource/DSC000143.jpg

Sorry OP. :angel: