PDA

View Full Version : guy punches lady good samaritan

X_EVO_X
01-06-2011, 06:48 PM
I was with a customer today and we are doing some suspension work for him on his galant for free because of what happened to his car and how it happened. I guess in october of last year his wife stopped at the site of a collision to check on the people involved, and this guy who had just crashed a stolen car, punches buddys wife in the face and steals her car. Later he crashed it causing 10 thousand dollars in body and mechanical damage. The guy who crashed the car has been in jail up untill 5 days ago but now is out. All Nicks body shop heard the story on the news in october and is helping him and his wife take care of the bill, as they just had plpd insurance. He told me the story while I was helping him get into a 2011 outlander for him, they are keeping the galant. If your ever pulling over to check out an accident make sure your with someone or comfortable your self with a random stranger. The whole thing has been pretty scary for both of them. Some of you may have heard the story in the news but either way its a reminder to stay safe, people are crazy these days. Police stated there was no apparent sign of drugs or booze at the time he crashed the car.

SlickA70
01-06-2011, 07:03 PM
The guy sounds like a piece of shit.

To bad he didn't die in the accident.

THEMONK
01-07-2011, 06:21 PM
I got a nice long piece of pipe in my trunk for just such occasions.

A790
01-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Fucking scum. People like that aren't worth shit.

Pinner
01-08-2011, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by X_EVO_X
The guy who crashed the car has been in jail up untill 5 days ago but now is out.

^^^ This is a problem

CUG
01-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Props to you guys for helping them out. Not a lot of business' that are willing to give up the dollar for some soul these days.

psycoticclown
01-08-2011, 03:35 PM
^:werd:

89s1
01-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by THEMONK
I got a nice long piece of pipe in my trunk for just such occasions.

So, let me get this straight... When you stop at the site of an accident to make sure everyone is okay, you always approach with this pipe at the ready?

J-hop
01-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by 89s1

So, let me get this straight... When you stop at the site of an accident to make sure everyone is okay, you always approach with this pipe at the ready?

no no no you've got it all wrong, he runs back to his car pops the trunk and beats the guy down AFTER he gets sucker punched in the face. I have a tire iron under my seat but only for when someone approaches me in a threatening manner (luckily never been in a situation where I felt the need to use it). I would never under any condition get out of my vehicle in any situation, unless there was a rolled over vehicle and I had to offer assistance.

huge props to the shop that helped these people out though!!

Tram Common
01-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by CUG
Props to you guys for helping them out. Not a lot of business' that are willing to give up the dollar for some soul these days.

Indeed, not a lot of businesses at all. Good on you guys.

AaronK
01-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Good on ya Tristan! It's great to hear that you guys are helpin them out! What kinda douchebag would do that though... people these days

iceburns288
01-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Bump for a good business.

derpderp
01-12-2011, 05:55 AM
Pft, tire iron, metal pipe, none of you are real men.

This is what I have under my seat.

http://images.yourdictionary.com/images/definitions/lg/bazooka.jpg

Sure the collateral damage might be high, but it’s the principals that matter in this.