PDA

View Full Version : 3D Rally clip on your i-phone / i-pad !!!

jorge
01-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Apple along with 3dee central just released a new application where i-phone and ipad users can see 3D clips without glasses.
One of the first few available sports clips is footage taken with a bumper-cam on a rally car !!!!!. This clip was produced in Los Angeles by a Canadian crew from Calgary & Vancouver, the driver is a Calgary Sports Car Club member.
Current i-phones only need a small clip on screen which is available through 3deecentral. Next generation of i-phones will come equipped with these screens. To down load these clips go to 3deecentral.com and write rally on the search field. It is nice to see our sport being there from day 1 on this new media.

Modelexis
01-10-2011, 09:58 PM
scam

jorge
01-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis
scam

Why do you think it is a scam????

JfuckinC
01-10-2011, 10:32 PM
scam

lol... his member number is under 5k.... weird..

Modelexis
01-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by jorge
Why do you think it is a scam????

Originally posted by jorge
where i-phone and ipad users can see 3D clips without glasses.

I'd rather use glasses than pay 10$ for their scam glasses that you need to buy for $10 in order to watch the videos that are themselves worth 5$ each.

You don't mention any of this, and :. I call SCAM.

jorge
01-12-2011, 12:46 PM

I'd rather use glasses than pay 10$ for their scam glasses that you need to buy for $10 in order to watch the videos that are themselves worth 5$ each.

You don't mention any of this, and :. I call SCAM.

Dude, relax a little with the conspiracy theory.... I never said the screens were free, only that you can get them for the current I-phones from a website (not my website) and that they would be included in the next generation of I-phones. People will also be able to watch them on most of the new 3D laptops that are coiming out this spring.
I tried watching them with the polarized glasses as you suggested but it does not work. This is a new form of 3D that uses a prizm system.

By the way, the clips are not $5 dollars, they are a .99 cents app.

I am a rally enthusiast, I am only letting people know what is out there if they want to watch it. The choise is theirs, no one is forcing anyone to do anything, so it is not a scam!

Modelexis
01-13-2011, 08:02 AM
so for 10$ you can watch a 20 second rally clip?

What a non-SCAM...

Anything deemed CLIP should be free, if not, it's a scam.
If it wasn't a scam they would give the screens for free, and clips for free, and only charge for full length videos.

jorge
01-13-2011, 11:20 AM

Anything deemed CLIP should be free, if not, it's a scam.
If it wasn't a scam they would give the screens for free, and clips for free, and only charge for full length videos.

Geee, I did not know that there was this rule out there that anything deemed a clip must be free??!! I guess all these years, the copyright people and all the studios had it wrong by requiring permission or a fee to use even 5 seconds of their material (film or music) :-)

Did I mention these clips were done by a profecional film crew and not with some Panasonic consumer cam screwed to a bumper? and for these clips to be on I-phones with no glasses it took the development of new technology which now Apple has patented?... hey man I am just stating the facts..

Dude, no one forces you to go see a 3D movie at the theater and pay a premium for the ticket, no one forces you to buy an i-phone or a blue ray player and no one forces you to get the latest Subaru STi, however, those who do , they need to pay for someone's time invested in developing these products

But hey you are right, film, TV crews, software engineers and technicians should produce material for the general public and not charge anything for it.... oh wait... there is a place like that and it is sunny and warm, it is called CUBA.

Your views are quite narrow dude, and they are no longer worth debating... ciao!

Modelexis
01-13-2011, 06:55 PM
It's cheaper to watch a full length 3d movie at the theater.

Do you really think it's worth more money to have a 10 sec clip on a 4" screen?

:nut: :nut:

SCAM

zakizdaman
01-13-2011, 07:41 PM
It's cheaper to watch a full length 3d movie at the theater.

Do you really think it's worth more money to have a 10 sec clip on a 4" screen?

:nut: :nut:

SCAM ur being a jackass wat are you 12?

Modelexis
01-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by zakizdaman
ur being a jackass wat are you 12?

I'm old enough to know what an ad hominem statement is...