PDA

View Full Version : Police blame weather, road conditions for fatal car crash north of Vulcan

Markham
01-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Hi guys

http://www.calgarybeacon.com/2011/01/police-blame-weather-road-conditions-for-fatal-car-crash-north-of-vulcan/

Markham

Zigo
01-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Cool story bro.

G-ZUS
01-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Op is sexist :thumbsdow His threads are aimed at guys but not girls.

speedog
01-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Would be nice to see OP actually contribute to threads other than the ones he's created. For all we know, the OP could be merely a bot.

nobb
01-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Boycotting OP's links from now. Atleast put in some effort if you're going to plagiarize an article:

http://www.inews880.com/Channels/Reg/LocalNews/story.aspx?ID=1341390

speedog
01-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Suspect OP didn't plagarize 880's story, but instead just rehashed a RCMP news release.

Kavy
01-10-2011, 09:27 PM
AFAIK the OP is a publisher for said linked website.

Zero102
01-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Kavy
AFAIK the OP is a publisher for said linked website.

In that case he should be banned. Shops can't advertise on here unless they are a sponsor, the same should go for news sites whose revenue comes from us visiting their sites.

talonboi
01-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Zero102

In that case he should be banned. Shops can't advertise on here unless they are a sponsor, the same should go for news sites whose revenue comes from us visiting their sites.

well dont visit the site..

its like hating homos and then going to a gay bar to complain.

this hate on Markham is getting annoying, i like his posts, cause i dont surf the internet to see if there are any crashes in vulcan.

Zero102
01-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by talonboi

well dont visit the site..

its like hating homos and then going to a gay bar to complain.

this hate on Markham is getting annoying, i like his posts, cause i dont surf the internet to see if there are any crashes in vulcan.

The least he could do is re-post the details of the story in the thread. Doing it this way is leveraging this forum for advertising money which is against the forum rules.

Also, your analogy is completely irrelevant. If I was complaining that he was posting useless random news info in a properly titled thread that I opened then perhaps you would have a point but that is not even close to what I was doing.

talonboi
01-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Zero102

The least he could do is re-post the details of the story in the thread. Doing it this way is leveraging this forum for advertising money which is against the forum rules.

Also, your analogy is completely irrelevant. If I was complaining that he was posting useless random news info in a properly titled thread that I opened then perhaps you would have a point but that is not even close to what I was doing.

if what hes doing is against forum rules, why havent the mods done anything about it? hes been posting news for how long now?

people should just stop being moderator-wannabe's and let the real mods do their job.

talonboi
01-12-2011, 01:03 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322996&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

looks like its been brought to the moderators attention...looks like they dont mind;)