Vehicle Details
Year : 1995
Make and Model : Golf CL
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black / Tan
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 225,xxx KM
Location of Vehicle : SE Calgary
Description : I'm selling my 1995 golf CL, it's a 2dr, black, and runs well. needs some TLC.

the interior is in excellent shape, however the exterior had a fair ammount of rust, i purchased this vehicle as a little bit of a fixer upper, however do not have room for it anymore and it must go.

the car could use a passangers side CV joint, drivers side door moulding, some TLC where rust is concerned, then again it could be a great vehicle for a student. the brakes were recently done and work great, the exhaust was fixed as well however they had put a bolt in that was too long so on acceleration and deceleration you can hear it knock on the underbody, other then that the car runs and drives great and has always been taken care of, synthetic oil has been used for many many years, i do not have a picture right now as the car was burried in snow by calgary's wonderful weather, but picture a 2dr black golf with some rust patches.

feel free to contact me with any further questions, the car is not in perfect shape, however, it would be a very inexpensive choice for a student as it gets great gas mileage.

call for immediate response. Would like it gone asap.

Asking Price : $600 FIRM

Contact Information
Phone : (403)680-9670