PDA

View Full Version : fs : LOW km 2006 outlander AWD

X_EVO_X
01-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Just in on trade today , a nice little gem in my opinion. It is a 2006 AWD SE outlander , automatic with only 70 kms, leaving it with 90,000 kms of powertrain warranty. Clean car proof and car fax. Black in colour. In the shop getting certified today.

Vehicle Highlights
This compact wagon is based on Mitsubishi's Lancer car platform and offers front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Outlander is available in LS, SE, and Limited trim. All Outlanders seat five and share a 160-hp 4-cyl engine. Their AWD lacks low-range gearing. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard for the LS model. Optional for LS and standard on the others is a 4-speed automatic transmission with manual shift gate. Antilock 4-wheel disc brakes and front side airbags are standard. All models come with air conditioning, CD audio, power windows/locks/mirrors, and 60/40 split folding rear seat. SE includes heated seats and a premium audio system with in-dash CD/MP3 changer. Limited adds leather upholstery, heated mirrors, climate control, and sunroof.

I am beyond pricing it at 15,000 $ plus tax and fees .

Finance is available, as well as deferal for 90 days of payments.

-Tristan Queyras

403 472 4121

X_EVO_X
02-07-2011, 10:02 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/tristanq/2006outlander.jpg
bump. great little suv in the snow