PDA

View Full Version : JDM Source

DeathBy240
01-08-2004, 12:16 AM
I am wondering if anyone has bought an engine through them, and if so how did it turnout. They sound like good guys, but I would like to hear your opinions on them. Feel free to PM me.

legereandrew4
01-08-2004, 12:44 AM
post here, id liek to know as well

legendboy
01-08-2004, 01:15 AM
A friend of mine picked up an ls swap from them, looks ok, shahab is a nice guy too. Haven't started the motor up yet tho. Can't beat the price.

totaljdm
01-09-2004, 11:54 AM
As shady as this industry is these days, you need to find a good supplier you can trust, and Shoheb can easily be trusted.

I would not hesitate in doing business with him again. People only share their experiences when something goes wrong, look around I HIGHLY doubt you will find anything negative regarding his company.

jdmsource
01-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by totaljdm
As shady as this industry is these days, you need to find a good supplier you can trust, and Shoheb can easily be trusted.

I would not hesitate in doing business with him again. People only share their experiences when something goes wrong, look around I HIGHLY doubt you will find anything negative regarding his company.

thanx herman i appreciate the compliments man! im glad ur happy with your s14! ur s13 nose clip should be in very soon! i will let u know of its arrival!

rage2
01-09-2004, 12:05 PM
I bought a motor/tranny combo from shahab. Really awesome prices.

Weapon_R
01-09-2004, 12:49 PM
I haven't purchased anything large from him, but I can assure you that he is a stand up guy and has unbeatable prices from what i've seen.

bmeier
01-09-2004, 04:07 PM
i bought a levin 4agze with tranny for a super deal. Have not started it up yet but it looks to be in very good condition. I took the head off and inspected everything as well as the oil pan.

I got a great deal and would happily recommend him to anyone.

jdmsource
01-09-2004, 04:20 PM
thanx to everyone for the compliments!! i appreciate it!

Team_Mclaren
01-09-2004, 04:26 PM
i didnt buy anything big but did get an md deck from him, great guy and nice to talk to, even helped me on wiring the thing after the sale was done! great service! (just that i still cant get it to power up for some reason....)

:thumbsup: