PDA

View Full Version : RIP Derrick Kaine Dillingham

MtYurmom
01-18-2011, 08:03 AM
I know none of you know him, but he was a childhood friend of mine. Our families were the type that would show up at one anothers houses every weekend just to help out with whatever was needed. I watched him grow up, taught him and his little brother Dalton how to play guitar. We always treated each other like brothers. I'd go pick them up, go fishing, ride dirt bikes, whatever we felt like doing when i was home from work. My little brother dated their older sister Sheena. Our parents are best friends.

He passed away due to a 4 person vehicle accident 1 mile from my house on Saturday the 15th of January. He left behind a 15/mo old son, brother, sister, mom and dad. And an assload of friends. He was crushed so bad in the car, they had to use the jaws of life to get him out.

I know im just ranting on and on.. but Im very lost for words. I've lost aunts, uncles, and a grandmother. But it really hits hard when it's a brother.

Please don't drink and drive. He was the passenger by the way.

Here's a song one of our friends made him.

Kaine (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=183202368369814&comments)

EK 2.0
01-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose someone...and no amount of words I can type out on the screen can make you feel better, or bring you any sort of solace.

But, just know there are others than know your pain....

MtYurmom
01-18-2011, 02:54 PM
thank you EK.

Jlude
01-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Sorry for your loss man. It's a painful thing.

beyond_ban
01-19-2011, 04:45 AM
I know how it feels man, no words can describe it. Hope everything looks up from here for you and the ones affected.

scottv442
01-19-2011, 08:11 AM
sorry for your loss, and my deepest condolences to you and the family.