PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTIANS condone child abuse

Godfuader
01-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Hide yo wife, hide yo husbands, specially hide yo kids...cuz they abusing ere'body.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/19/world/europe/19vatican.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Coles Notes: As common practice in these threads I did not read the article, but can safely assume it says something about how the BIBLE encourages ABUSING young BOYS to reach an elevated status in the eyes of JESUS! :eek:

CUG
01-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Nope.

:closed:

Oh this is why:
"The reason, Vatican officials say, is that in some repressive countries that are hostile to the Catholic church, government officials could use abuse allegations as a pretext to persecute Catholic clergy"

"It said that for both “moral and canonical” reasons, the bishops must handle all accusations through internal church channels. "

:D

J-hop
01-18-2011, 07:30 PM
hahaha, yea no, should probably re-read that article. They aren't condoning abuse....

CUG
01-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by J-hop
hahaha, yea no, should probably re-read that article. They aren't condoning abuse.... There was easily questionable practices involving the reporting of incidents. I buy the excuse, but not dealing with it internally, unless they're put in a Vatican jail then maybe.

Toma
01-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Yup, and the bible clearly condones the ass raping of young boys by "members of the cloth".

Godfuader
01-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by J-hop
should probably re-read that article.
Naw, ignorance is teh win.

Godfuader
01-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Mods Please Close!

My recent sarcastic comments are not benefiting anyone. Agreed that the ignorance ship has sailed a long time ago on this forum. All my attempts at negative commentary has brought me down to a petty level that makes me feel at unease. In a time when dialogue is necessary, threads like these only serve as low-blows, and members may assume as such of my character. These threads promote ignorance.

Mods: at your discretion.

revelations
01-18-2011, 08:48 PM
yea, sensationalism FAIL .... but DOUBLE fail at sarcasm ....... epic

J-hop
01-18-2011, 08:54 PM
edit: eff it, I fail at linking pics haha.

Godfuader
01-18-2011, 09:10 PM
http://www.supermegacomics.com/YouGotMe.gif

:thumbsup: