PDA

View Full Version : Grand Turismo 4

bosa
09-08-2002, 11:04 AM
If you hang around gamespot.com alot you proabably already noticed this but they have reported that Grand Turismo 4(A popular racing series that started on playstation and then went to playstation2 with grand turismo 3) will be realeased in Japan in late 2003..I have no clue when it will be released in America but you can expect a long wait. If gamespot gets news on release dates in America I will update this post.And America gets games before us so:thumbsdow

Dope Dealer
09-08-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by civicLVR
If you hang around gamespot.com alot you proabably already noticed this but they have reported that Grand Turismo 4(A popular racing series that started on playstation and then went to playstation2 with grand turismo 3) will be realeased in Japan in late 2003..I have no clue when it will be released in America but you can expect a long wait. If gamespot gets news on release dates in America I will update this post.And America gets games before us so:thumbsdow

Not really nowadays.

We usually get the games released in USA the same day or a few days after (2-3 days after MAX). You just got to go to the popular stores like Future Shop, Electronics Boutique or CompuCenter.

Stratus_Power
09-08-2002, 11:31 AM
well i think he mean that it gonna be in Jap and dont know when it will be in eng version for us

eur0
09-08-2002, 11:59 AM
it took like 2-3 months after japan got gt3 for us to get it

Dope Dealer
09-08-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
well i think he mean that it gonna be in Jap and dont know when it will be in eng version for us

Ahh, I understood what he meant by Japan get's it first, but I thought he was trying to say USA get's it way before us also. :)

Zephyr
09-09-2002, 05:59 PM
gt3 there was a ton of delays for the english versions in the states.... about 4 delays...