Exterior Color : BLUE
Interior Color : BLACK LEATHER
Auto or Manual? : AUTO
Odometer Reading : 69,XXX
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : See below
Extras : See below
Asking Price : 16,500 - No trades.

Kind of just a feeler before I decide to really put it on the market.

This is an amazing, reliable 1.7L Acura EL car with all upgrades! Here is a short list:

- 69k (super low km for the year, always maintained with MOBIL 1 synthetic and all up to date). Absolutely NOTHING wrong with this car and it needs nothing - any mechanic will testify
- Paint is in AMAZING condition. No damage/dings etc.

- 3M on fenders, bumper, hood, headlights and YELLOW 3M on fogs
- Winter rubber floormats (OEM) and carpet summers
- Leather interior
- Heated Seats
- Heated Mirrors
- Power everything (mirrors, doors, trunk etc.)
- AFTERMARKET switchblade key with all working buttons (acura branded) - comes with OEM set of keys and remote too.
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- 6000k HID headlights (BIXENON - HI/LOW)
- AFTERMARKET STEREO!!!
- HUPER OPTIK WINDOW TINT (30%) - all around. $1k tint job.

STEREO INCLUDES:

- PIONEER AVIC Z120BT (2k deck)
- ALPINE TYPE R speakers (front and back)
- TWO AMPS (monoblock powering sub and 4 channel on speakers)
- MTX 10" ULTRA THIN SUB WITH CUSTOM ENCLOSURE AND MONOBLOCK MOUNTED ON BOX. The box is side mounted and doesn't obstruct the fold down seats. Looks very OEM and stealth =)
- CAPACITOR hardwired
- $2000 worth of dynamat installed in this car including floors, doors, roof, trim, trunk, fenders, etc. (pictures of install to prove it)

This car gets 6.5L/100km with mostly city driving.

Car also comes with a set of summer stock rims and tires, and winter steelies with winter dedicated tires.

REASON FOR SELLING - New job gives me a company car, so really do not need this and it is taking up a parking spot (even though I just finished this massive project).

NO LOWBALLS at all. This car is a steal. VMR rates it at 12-14k with no mods. There is over 10-12k in recent mods.

This car was built to be my ultimate daily driver, with fuel economy, reliability, longevity and the cool factor in mind.

The HID's and yellow tint on fogs really make it look stunning. Cool blue paint is nice too ^_^

BONUS: There is a IPOD connection (with upgraded Pioneer cable that supports video) hardwired in the glove compartment. I just bought a latest gen 8GB ipod nano. You can have it with the purchase of this car. Even with my music! haha