PDA

View Full Version : Strange naked drunk woman wakes man. Haha...how would you react?

89coupe
01-19-2011, 03:13 PM
LOL, I've had something similar to this happen to me many years ago.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2011/01/17/16925961.html

spike98
01-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Hot = PIITB

Nasty = Uppercut

GOnSHO
01-19-2011, 03:19 PM
hahahah thats freaking awesome!!

why he didnt lock his door is beyond me??

best part is you wouldnt need to take her home... she just has to go up or down a couple floors! AND no need to buy her drinks, shes already hammered!!

if she was hot, get on it ;) if not... roll away silently..

GQBalla
01-19-2011, 03:27 PM
yeap what everyone said ahahah that would be awesome

max_boost
01-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Wow. Oh baby. He called the police probably because she was ugly.

:D

jsn
01-19-2011, 03:43 PM
So is that considered consent? :D

spike98
01-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by jsn
So is that considered consent? :D

Id say so! Just go for the double click. If she was down, you know in a hurry.

GOnSHO
01-19-2011, 04:34 PM
pictures needed!! ha

Unknown303
01-19-2011, 05:16 PM
That's the ideal time to PIITB.

eglove
01-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Lolol!! Awesome

JustGo
01-19-2011, 05:50 PM
I have a way better story from Stampede last year...

Some cougar gets hammered, decides to bring this strapping young fellow from overseas back to her townhouse to show him some Calgary Stampede action... she leads him into the townhouse 2 doors down by mistake (why it was unlocked, I have no clue). She walks him upstairs and tells him to wait there, he lays down on the floor of an empty spare room and passes out, she goes to walk downstairs, trips, smashes her face off the railing, rolls down the stairs and passes out in a huge puddle of blood and her chin is swollen to the size of a baseball and just gushing. She gets up a little while later, obviously dazed, walks back upstairs and goes into the bathroom to see what happened to her face, tries to clean herself up, but she's covered in blood. Now the bathroom is a disaster, blood everywhere.

She walks into the master bedroom where the real home owner is lying in bed... she thinks it's the guy she brought home, sits on the bed next to him... he wakes up, 'who the f*** are you!?!?!?'... it's dark, she still thinks it's the other guy, says 'oh, you know who I am...'

Home owner jumps out of his bed, runs out of his room, sees another dude passed out on the floor of his spare room, sees blood all over his bathroom, grabs his phone runs downstairs, sees the floor covered in blood, runs outside and calls police.

We walk in, see what looks like a murder scene... go upstairs, this drunk lady is standing there bleeding profusely from the face, standing over the 20 year old south african kid she brought home.

It took us a good two hours to figure out what the hell was going on.

What happened in BC there was nothing... :nut:

max_boost
01-19-2011, 06:02 PM
^^

LOL

Wow. A series of unfortunate events.

Luckily it wasn't in the U.S or guns be blazing haha:eek: :guns:

sexualbanana
01-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by JustGo

Some cougar gets hammered, decides to bring this strapping young fellow from overseas back to her townhouse to show him some Calgary Stampede action... she leads him into the townhouse 2 doors down by mistake (why it was unlocked, I have no clue). She walks him upstairs and tells him to wait there, he lays down on the floor of an empty spare room and passes out, she goes to walk downstairs, trips, smashes her face off the railing, rolls down the stairs and passes out in a huge puddle of blood and her chin is swollen to the size of a baseball and just gushing. She gets up a little while later, obviously dazed, walks back upstairs and goes into the bathroom to see what happened to her face, tries to clean herself up, but she's covered in blood. Now the bathroom is a disaster, blood everywhere.

She walks into the master bedroom where the real home owner is lying in bed... she thinks it's the guy she brought home, sits on the bed next to him... he wakes up, 'who the f*** are you!?!?!?'... it's dark, she still thinks it's the other guy, says 'oh, you know who I am...'

Home owner jumps out of his bed, runs out of his room, sees another dude passed out on the floor of his spare room, sees blood all over his bathroom, grabs his phone runs downstairs, sees the floor covered in blood, runs outside and calls police.

We walk in, see what looks like a murder scene... go upstairs, this drunk lady is standing there bleeding profusely from the face, standing over the 20 year old south african kid she brought home.

It took us a good two hours to figure out what the hell was going on.

What happened in BC there was nothing... :nut: :rofl: :rofl:

v2kai
01-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by JustGo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that is awesome

TomcoPDR
01-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Think he tap that ass in the end?

speedog
01-19-2011, 07:03 PM
People sleep with their apartments/homes unlocked at night?

ZenOps
01-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Yup, such is the townhouse life... Locking doors is still a *little* bit optional if you feel you can hold your own, and don't keep any valuables around of high enough value that someone might consider stealing.

Most are built like roman courtyards, which means exactly like a modern recess playground in school, which means fortified with neighbors.

There are still a few hippie hangs in Calgary. There are still a few left in smaller more remote cities in California too. London is reverting back to it with all the squatters. Italian style, just the arch, not even a door nevermind a lock.

I don't know if I could get used to a big empty or a big full mansion that you'd need a couple gate guards to keep. "Slumming it" just seems to suit some people.

spikerS
01-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Fuck, I REALLY didn't need to know about this shit. my mind is fucked for the next while.

*edit* what the hell? I was posting this in the abortion doctor thread, how the hell did it get here?

revelations
01-19-2011, 07:23 PM
From the same experience as JustGo, having seen the wierd and strange things drunk femals are capable of (and not in a good way) - I couldnt sleep next to a drunk strange female like that.....

97'Scort
01-20-2011, 01:43 AM
Honestly guys, I didn't know what to do. Would have taken too long to load the gun and holy hell she was ugly.

01-20-2011, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Wow. Oh baby. He called the police probably because she was ugly.

:D

Exactly

911fever
01-20-2011, 07:51 PM
hahaha she was ugly

psycoticclown
01-21-2011, 01:47 AM
I've had weird shit kinda happen like that before. Last year, at my old house, it was like 5 AM, my roommate was up and drinking while watching TV. This guy just comes in and takes off his shoes, sits down on the coach, my roomate is like WTF, get the FUCK out of here, guy was like no you get out, this is my house. So my roommate, who had a couple of pellet guns and a bow and arrow in his room, grabbed one of his pellet guns and had to use that to get him out. Needless to say, he locked the door from then on.

This year, my roommate was having a chick friend from Calgary come visit her and she was just going to stay in my roommates room. They both went out and got drunk, I got home at like 2 in the morning, saw that her keys were in the house, assumed she was at home and I'm 100% sure I locked the door since that was what I usually do. I went to bed, just lying in bed at 3 in the morning when I heard the door open, 2 girls talking that sounded like my roommate and her friend, heard them say something about just came into the house. Then I hear some mumbling, door closes and I thought they just went into my roommates room. Next day, my roommate told me those chicks were just randoms that went into the house and found out it was the wrong house haha. Shoulda pulled the naked man :rofl: