PDA

View Full Version : Need to find a washer / Dryer Guru.

spikerS
01-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Alright, so our washer bit the dust, and is leaking horribly.

I needed a new fridge as well, so I went over to sears. Found the perfect fridge with all the options I wanted for a great price. Then went hunting for a new washer. Guy found me a nice washer / dryer pair for $1000. While it stretches my budget a bit, I decided to grab it. Both front loading and worked out to be on sale for about half off.

great deal right? Wrong, here is the kicker.

The sale does not start until Saturday. I can come and pay for it on Saturday. I can not get it until aprox Feb 1st. Apparently they have it at their warehouse, but I am not allowed to go there in person and pick it up. It has to be sent to the store, and wont arrive until the 1st or so.

So after being at Sears for so long, and not understanding a damn thing, I left with frustration and a fridge. (happy with the fridge).

So, I am asking, and begging for help here. Does anyone have an in with someone that is willing to help me out, and take the time to help, and not get the run around? I know fuck all about washer and dryers.

Also, if anyone knows of a great deal going on for a front load washer dryer pair for about $1000 that I can pick up before the weekend, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post a link or contact info.

I am running out of clean underwear. LOL

Kloubek
01-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Future Shop has a Samsung pair, front load, for a grand.

ianmcc
01-19-2011, 05:27 PM
PM sent.

spikerS
01-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by ianmcc
PM sent.

replied :D

speedog
01-19-2011, 05:40 PM
Picked up a great Samsung front load pair in the scratch and dent area at Coast Wholesale Appliance about three weeks ago for a very good price compared to new The scratches are almost undetectable and we still get full warranty.

spikerS
01-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by speedog
Picked up a great Samsung front load pair in the scratch and dent area at Coast Wholesale Appliance about three weeks ago for a very good price compared to new The scratches are almost undetectable and we still get full warranty.

I will go check them out in the morning, and see what all they have there as well.

anothers10
01-19-2011, 09:40 PM
I have a old washer and dryer i will sell you for $50, then you can sell them when your new ones come in or You can just borrow the washer until you get a new one if you want.

spikerS
01-19-2011, 09:56 PM
^^ I may take you up on that, let me see what I can find out about a few things first.

spikerS
01-20-2011, 06:21 PM
sent you another PM ianmcc