PDA

View Full Version : Beyond 2011 F1 Pool Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

rage2
11-30-2011, 12:35 AM
I should write up a quick site to do the pool just for us.

DJ Lazy
11-30-2011, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Inzane
Can we get some assurances from the site owner before next season's pool that there won't be this level of bugs on F1toto again?

When people have money on the line, these kind of fuck ups just aren't cool. We were looking at an incorrectly scored list for most of the season. :thumbsdow

I doubt it.. I never got a reply at all from anyone at F1toto this year with regards to the errors of some of our participants, and by the sounds of it, neither did A2VR6.

I gotta admit, it sucked this year having to manually keep track of everyones points because the website wasn't doing its job.

Originally posted by rage2
I should write up a quick site to do the pool just for us.

That would be sweet! :thumbsup:

So are we all in agreement regarding my last post with the final positions of all players? If so can I get the top 3 to PM me their email addresses please. :)

A2VR6
11-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Inzane
Can we get some assurances from the site owner before next season's pool that there won't be this level of bugs on F1toto again?

When people have money on the line, these kind of fuck ups just aren't cool. We were looking at an incorrectly scored list for most of the season. :thumbsdow

It was wierd cuz the previous 2 seasons went by without a hitch... But I totally agree, the support from them was brutal. I sent 4 emails to them about the points not showing up and got absolutely nothing back.