PDA

View Full Version : What Health Care Provider Do You Use?

l/l/rX
01-20-2011, 11:18 AM
I've been neglecting this for a while now/ been kind of lazy to look around, but I'm thinking I'm pushing my limits now as to not having health care, it's been a couple months now without coverage.

Anyways I tried google and beyond to see if there was a website that listed all the different private health care providers no dice, keeps leading me back to AB Gov websites and articles. The only one I really know of is AB Blue Cross. I liked their Personal Choice Plan C, very interested in that, just waiting for them to call me back for a quote.

What are some other health care providers you guys use? I cant for the life of me remember what my old health care provider was at my old work, I just remember what color the card was, bottom half was dark green, top half was white.

Anyways thanks for your guys' input in advance!

DENZILDON
01-20-2011, 11:42 AM
^^ I think that was manulife. My wife's company uses them. I have Blue cross

l/l/rX
01-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by DENZILDON
^^ I think that was manulife. My wife's company uses them. I have Blue cross

Ah yes it was manulife and I just checked their website, only group plan benefits, no individual plans :(

speedog
01-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Greenshield is the green and white card - we use them for our family and are quite happy with them. Anything that's not covered by Greenshield is run afterwards through our PHSP (private health services plan) as a 100% medical employee benefits write-off for our company.

speedog
01-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Oops, Greenshield is bright green on the top and white on the bottom.