The trailer looks... interesting.. :)
TBA: winter 2011

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13-2/

GQBalla
01-20-2011, 12:58 PM
looks good, ill be picking that up too

flamboyant
01-20-2011, 01:14 PM
There was an extended trailer on YouTube, but it seems like Square-Enix just removed it.

Heres the English version of the trailer, even though not many words were said lol.

7XB67f61W9k

EDIT:
They also plan to release..
13 Agito/Type 0 for the PSP
13 Versus

Release date will be around winter of 2011 as well

All trailers were released 2 days ago live and 13-2 was officially posted as of today. You can find the trailers on Youtube. I will post some high quality videos of these trailers once I find some.

SilverRex
01-24-2012, 10:34 PM
for thost that played FFXIII on PS3 of XBOX360

can someone comment if I had a choice which version should I get? I have both console

or is there a difference?

would like to complete FFXIII before getting FFXIII-x2

403Gemini
01-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Had no idea people still played these games after 8 ;)

Skyline_Addict
01-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Ever since they released X-2, I hate the idea of releasing a sequel to a FF game.

FFX-2 completely ruined the ending (and many other things) about FFX.

I used to love FF but now its just a big money grab.

Mibz
01-25-2012, 12:37 PM
After X I was frustrated with the series in the way that a fanboy gets when things aren't the way he wanted. I played a couple hours of X-2 and haven't played a new FF since.

Are 12 and 13 any good?

I got some brutal nostalgia to play 8 a few months ago, luckily after a few hands of the card game and a reminder about fucking junctioning that craving went away.

Skyline_Addict
01-25-2012, 12:39 PM
13 is the worst FF I've played. Crappy characters. Nothing-new combat system. Retarded story line and pathetic ending. You basically buy it for the eye candy as the chicks look pretty hot.

imo, 6 was awesome. 7 was iconic. 8 was nothing great. 9 was fail. 10 was a big rebound towards awesome. 10-2 was a fanboy virgin money grab. then hella fail onwards.

arktrance
01-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
After X I was frustrated with the series in the way that a fanboy gets when things aren't the way he wanted. I played a couple hours of X-2 and haven't played a new FF since.

Are 12 and 13 any good?

I got some brutal nostalgia to play 8 a few months ago, luckily after a few hands of the card game and a reminder about fucking junctioning that craving went away.
:werd: I haven't played any other Final Fantasy after X. I'm a fanboy of the classics and how they had the menu system with Fight, Magic, Summon/Esper/GF, Item, etc. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
13 is the worst FF I've played. Crappy characters. Nothing-new combat system. Retarded story line and pathetic ending. You basically buy it for the eye candy as the chicks look pretty hot.

imo, 6 was awesome. 7 was iconic. 8 was nothing great. 9 was fail. 10 was a big rebound towards awesome. 10-2 was a fanboy virgin money grab. then hella fail onwards.
What was wrong with 9? I thought it was awesome! I may have some bias though because that was the first Final Fantasy game I played...then I went backwards and played all the way back to Final Fantasy I and then jumped to Final Fantasy X haha.

NightFX2
01-25-2012, 10:42 PM
:werd: 9 was easily my favourite FF followed by FF7, FFX, FF6, 8 was garbage and anything past X has been meh.

yellowsnow
01-27-2012, 12:17 PM
I played the demo, and it was crap. crappy voice acting, stupid god of war like cut scenes, they added this cutsy wutsy mog that makes me gag, and BORING.