Anybody have any experience with this? lol

A790
01-20-2011, 02:36 PM
D9DQT7FKVpA

Or, if you prefer acapella...

sDW6ivmihME

Kloubek
01-20-2011, 02:40 PM
I do not envy you. I don't know much about it all, but I remember when my father had it he ice packed his balls for days.

SilverKast
01-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
I do not envy you. I don't know much about it all, but I remember when my father had it he ice packed his balls for days.

Weird, when I had mine it was no problem - quick and easy, and I even drove myself home afterwards, haha.

I had no pain, just mild discomfort for maybe a day. Was the easiest procedure I've had done, and after 3 kids would recommend it to any guy :D

Kloubek
01-20-2011, 02:46 PM
Fine. My father is a pussy.

roopi
01-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Fine. My father is a pussy.

:rofl:

Maybe the procedure has changed since then? :dunno:

speedog
01-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by SilverKast
Weird, when I had mine it was no problem - quick and easy, and I even drove myself home afterwards, haha.

I had no pain, just mild discomfort for maybe a day. Was the easiest procedure I've had done, and after 3 kids would recommend it to any guy Ditto (no discomfort at all) and even went dancing that night with the wife. Probably one's pain tolerance and their own head space has a lot to do with how much one experiences discomfort from this procedure - besides this procedure, I have separated joints, broken my sternum and many other bones, had an appendicitis attack, accidentally shoved a 2 inch wood sliver under my fingernail and the only injury/procedure that ever knocked me down to date because of severe pain was a broken back 2 days before Christmas, 2005. Vasectomy - a cake walk.

03ozwhip
01-20-2011, 02:52 PM
i had it done, same as above, i watched the whole thing go down. the shittiest thing is a dude playing with your balls. youre not supposed to sit for a few days, or stand for very long, only lay flat, so thats also nice cus then your wife realy is your bitch at that point lol

Graham_A_M
01-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Speedog & silverkast; where did you guys go? And did it cost you guys anything?

03ozwhip
01-20-2011, 02:58 PM
graham it costs i think around $250 if i remember correctly. benefits didnt cover mine i dont think anyones does.

Kloubek
01-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Oh see... that's where my pops went wrong. He did it himself. lol

speedog
01-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Our previous family GP did it at his practice and I'm too old to remember how much it cost done that long ago (10 plus years now).

sputnik
01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Rules of a vasectomy.

- Get it done on a Friday morning (take the day off work).
- Go home. Sit on a bag of ice in front of the TV until Sunday night.
- Do nothing.
- Seriously. NOTHING.
- Tell your wife you get you beer and a sandwich.
- Do nothing.

After about 48 hours you will THINK that you are okay. However if you try to do anything remotely physical you may swell up and be in pain for a week after. Not worth it.

My father in law thought that he could do a brake job on his truck a couple days after and was out for a week because of it.

legendboy
01-20-2011, 03:41 PM
haha thanks for the tips

I am good to take thursday and friday off work, vasman was recommended to me by 2 different guys

I have 2 kids and don't want anymore, I am also getting sick of pulling out so i am actually looking forward to getting it done LOL

tictactoe2004
01-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Ah how I envy you guys. The wife and I just paid $15K for a round of IVF, thankfully it worked the first time.

We know a couple that just finished their second round and it didn't work for them either time.

Kloubek
01-20-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
Ah how I envy you guys. The wife and I just paid $15K for a round of IVF, thankfully it worked the first time.

Expensive, but congratulations!

Supa Dexta
01-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Also make sure you give it lots of time to make sure you aren't producing little guys.. A test may even be in order before you start just letting er' blow..

I know a guy who thought he was in the clear and now has one more kid then he did before his ves.

03ozwhip
01-20-2011, 04:43 PM
vasman! yes! thats who i went to, on 14 st. ya ive yet to be tested, i should have gone a long time ago wife is still on the pill....i should really go lol i just dont want to have the thought of people knowing im coming out of a room freshly finished whacking off....its wierd.

123focus
01-20-2011, 04:48 PM
so like nothing comes out?

J-hop
01-20-2011, 04:49 PM
anyone heard much about the new pill for guys (either on the market or will be soon, can't remember)? I don't want kids, but don't think surgery is the right solution at my age. I am interested to see what kind of long term testing they have done in regards to side effects.

Mitsu3000gt
01-20-2011, 04:53 PM
For those not wanting to get a vasectomy, why not ask the wife/GF to get an IUD? (Not to be confused with roadside bombs in Afghanistan).

The girl doesn't even know it's in there from what I understand (except for the installation) and basically make it physically impossible to have a child. All the girls I know who have them love it. The ex had one too and I never heard a single complaint. They last for 5 years or so.

Mitsu3000gt
01-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by 123focus

There is no real change to the load, thats why you need to keep getting re-checked until you're sure there is no live sperm in it.

bignerd
01-20-2011, 04:58 PM

Prostatic fluid would still come out from the prostate gland and maybe some fluids from the cowpers gland and seminal vesicles... just no sperm would actually be included in the ejaculate. Those would go as far as the site of the vasectomy and get reabsorbed.

bignerd
01-20-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
For those not wanting to get a vasectomy, why not ask the wife/GF to get an IUD? (Not to be confused with roadside bombs in Afghanistan).

The girl doesn't even know it's in there from what I understand (except for the installation) and basically make it physically impossible to have a child. All the girls I know who have them love it. The ex had one too and I never heard a single complaint. They last for 5 years or so.

Some chicks still have cramping with them and complications, and as with any birth control, they are not 100% effective-you can still get pregnant with one in.

And the roadside bombs in Afhanistan are IED's, not IUD's...

GOnSHO
01-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by bignerd

Some chicks still have cramping with them and complications, and as with any birth control, they are not 100% effective-you can still get pregnant with one in.

im sure thats why he said not to be confused with them...

Mitsu3000gt
01-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by bignerd

My understanding was that no baby has ever been carried full term with a mother with an IUD, even on the off chance pregnancy does occur.

Originally posted by GOnSHO

im sure thats why he said not to be confused with them...

LOL thats right...I once told someone about IUD's and they were like "why would someone put a bomb in their vag?" :rofl:

Melinda
01-20-2011, 05:16 PM

My understanding was that no baby has ever been carried full term with a mother with an IUD, even on the off chance pregnancy does occur.
Hmm hmmm. Tell that to my friend whose wife is expecting a baby due in march. Got pregnant with an IUD in, but they removed it and told them to expect the worst. She's now 6 weeks away from delivery.

And if you don't m/c with the IUD, it is a MAJOR health risk to the woman, not just the baby. Not to mention the emotional devistation of a m/c, no matter if you were wanting to get pregnant or not.

IUD is a good option for birth control, but far from perfect and there are definitely risks involved.

Good luck with everything, Corey. I've actually heard good things about this guy, but no personal experience obviously.

Mitsu3000gt
01-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

Hmm hmmm. Tell that to my friend whose wife is expecting a baby due in march. Got pregnant with an IUD in, but they removed it and told them to expect the worst. She's now 6 weeks away from delivery.

And if you don't m/c with the IUD, it is a MAJOR health risk to the woman, not just the baby. Not to mention the emotional devistation of a m/c, no matter if you were wanting to get pregnant or not.

IUD is a good option for birth control, but far from perfect and there are definitely risks involved.

Good luck with everything, Corey. I've actually heard good things about this guy, but no personal experience obviously.

Very interesting - thanks. I guess that's proof it's not 100% assuming it was installed properly and all.

I've also heard it's effectiveness can somewhat depend on how experienced the doctor installing it is.

lilmira
01-20-2011, 05:25 PM
It works every time, 80% of the time.

S4maniac
01-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Popowich did mine. He also offers a full warranty, if it fails he'll do it again for free! jk of course.

I didn't pay a dime but it was 5 or so years ago. Also, GET TESTED AFTERWARDS!.. I worked with a guy who didn't and is a daddy again ... a simple test would have prevented that.

Also, just for fun ... when the wife asked if anything was different afterwards, I told her that I was told the baby batter now tastes like peppermint. That only works once btw.

rufi0
01-20-2011, 09:23 PM
^ :rofl:

frozenrice
01-20-2011, 09:26 PM
This place must be good. They can afford a sign......
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Calgary,+Division+No.+6,+Alberta,+Canada&ll=51.037802,-114.133409&spn=0,0.002411&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=51.037804,-114.133662&panoid=73LZfUdftY-Laj713sTZdg&cbp=12,233.66,,3,1.49

On that note.... I hope you got a good referral from your doctor. I worked with a guy that looked up his guy in the yellow pages. Went in Friday afternoon and woke up Saturday morning with his nuts swollen to the size of a grapefruit (so he says - never saw it). He went back to the doctor and the first thing the doctor says is : "Get to the hospital!". So buddy drives himself to the hospital and ended up there for a week and a half. Turns out the doc cut a blood vessel and buddy's nut sack filled up with blood. :rofl: I swore to myself from that point on I'd never get snipped.

legendboy
01-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by S4maniac
Popowich did mine. He also offers a full warranty, if it fails he'll do it again for free! jk of course.

I didn't pay a dime but it was 5 or so years ago. Also, GET TESTED AFTERWARDS!.. I worked with a guy who didn't and is a daddy again ... a simple test would have prevented that.

Also, just for fun ... when the wife asked if anything was different afterwards, I told her that I was told the baby batter now tastes like peppermint. That only works once btw.

:rofl:

dexlargo
01-21-2011, 09:42 AM
The basic procedure is covered by Alberta Health Care. If you go to Vasman or one of the other 'no needle' and 'no salpel' guys, you have to pay extra for the anesthetic and clamping procedure. IIRC, something like $150.

Some people have very good experiences, some don't. Going to someone who has done many of these procedures is good, but not a guarantee. My brother went to Vasman and he was one of the small minority who have complications. A blood vessel was accidentally cut, and I won't get into the details that he shared with me (why did he tell me this?), but it was a painful couple of weeks for recovery. Most people have bruising at worst and a couple of uncomfortable days. Some people are lucky and have almost no bruising or discomfort.

I had some bruising that took about a week to go away, but only a day or two of any kind of noticeable pain. Looking back on it, it wasn't a very big deal. Kind of freaky to be chatting with your doctor while he's rooting around in your scrotum though.

Chester
01-21-2011, 10:45 AM
After reading this thread, my balls hurt.

legendboy
01-21-2011, 10:50 AM
yea my balls start to hurt just thinking about it lol

freshprince1
01-21-2011, 11:09 AM
I didn't realize how common this procedure is. I guess it makes sense though. not very invasive, and if my memory serves me well, it is reversable too right? So you can get snipped...then if you end up wanting more progeny, you can un-snipped?

Melinda
01-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by freshprince1
I didn't realize how common this procedure is. I guess it makes sense though. not very invasive, and if my memory serves me well, it is reversable too right? So you can get snipped...then if you end up wanting more progeny, you can un-snipped?
There are a lot of factors involved, but it is possible with varying degrees of success. The longer you wait, the worse your chances are, as well as a few other things that could make it hard for it to actually be reversed. But in theory, yes it can.

J-hop
01-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by lilmira
It works every time, 80% of the time.

that is exactly what I thought when I read this guy's comment

Originally posted by legendboy

I have 2 kids and don't want anymore, I am also getting sick of pulling out so i am actually looking forward to getting it done LOL

i've heard gravity works wonders too :rofl: , I guess someone didn't attend sex ed???

but yea I have not heard good things about the IUD. If you are going for something like that you might as well just stick to B/C

awolxxx
01-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I went to popowich as well. In and out in about 30 minutes. No problems and I can honestly say that it didn't hurt but at the same time I do have to say that it was wrong in so many ways (you can feel the tugging of your vas deferens which like I said, feels wrong in so many ways). At most, it was uncomfortable...

And yes, you could do things immediately after words but I got such good babying from the wife for "being such a good husband and going through with the procedure" I decided to do the relaxing on the couch for a few days and get everything I wanted. ;)

I was required to go get tested about 2 months afterwards (I think) on Dr.Popowich's recommendation. And just to dispel the rumors of having to go to the clinic and doing the deed in a back room with a magazine, you can take care of business at home (Dr. Popowich gives you a kit to take home with instructions) and just bring the kit to any clinic. I had to do it twice as the first time around I still had a few swimmers. :D

xrayvsn
01-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1

You should consider it a permanent procedure, since even if they can reverse the "plumbing", the body begins to produce antisperm antibodies and you may no longer produce sufficient healthy sperm to be fertile.

The reversal is also paid for out of pocket, and is not covered by any provincial health plans.

However, it really is the safest form of effective birth control barring abstinence.

Tomaz
01-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Sharp objects + Genitals = bad idea

That comment stems from bad experiences, but I still stand true to it.

I have heard that it is usually a quick recovery, just take things easy.

Skyline_Addict
01-21-2011, 01:33 PM

You still ejaculate, there's just no sperm.

tictactoe2004
01-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by xrayvsn
the body begins to produce antisperm antibodies and you may no longer produce sufficient healthy sperm to be fertile.

And thats when things become difficult. Now they have the technology to wash the antibodies off the sperm, insert the sperm into the egg, put it in a petri dish for 3-5 days, crack the egg and put it back. Then they shake your hand and say good luck and you wait 15 days to see what happens.

heavyD
01-21-2011, 01:39 PM
My wife asked me to get that done. Basically told her; "Fuck that". Don't want anyone cutting down there and I feel I'm still at an age where I need to always keep my options open.

Kennyredline
01-21-2011, 01:41 PM
haha thanks for the tips

I am good to take thursday and friday off work, vasman was recommended to me by 2 different guys

HAHAHA....TIPS......HAHA!!!

Graham_A_M
01-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by awolxxx

I was required to go get tested about 2 months afterwards (I think) on Dr.Popowich's recommendation. And just to dispel the rumors of having to go to the clinic and doing the deed in a back room with a magazine, you can take care of business at home (Dr. Popowich gives you a kit to take home with instructions) and just bring the kit to any clinic. I had to do it twice as the first time around I still had a few swimmers. :D

Oh fuck thank god you clarified that. I was debating on posing that question.
Beating dick in a shady back room to a few well used mags really was the deal killer for me.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tearin
01-21-2011, 02:20 PM

I don't want to hijack this thread and turn it into an IUD discussion but I love the term "installation". That's exactly what my b/f said and I kept visualizing an ignition coil going up there.

As an FYI - if a woman is nulliparous (never had a kid), IUD insertion can be very difficult/painful.

lachris
01-21-2011, 02:39 PM
I had mine done old school. The only thing that hurt was the needle and it hurt A LOT! I was back to normal the next day.

xrayvsn
01-21-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

And thats when things become difficult. Now they have the technology to wash the antibodies off the sperm, insert the sperm into the egg, put it in a petri dish for 3-5 days, crack the egg and put it back. Then they shake your hand and say good luck and you wait 15 days to see what happens.

That may be true, but when you are going through such specialized fertility methods in order to conceive, then you have to ask if you are really ready for a vasectomy. Fertility therapy, IUI, IVF etc. are not cheap, nor without their side effects and risks (especially for the woman).

Like I said, a vasectomy should be considered a permanent method of birth control. If you find yourself asking the surgeon before doing the procedure about the potential for a reversal, you should probably consider a different method of contraception.

Melinda
01-21-2011, 02:51 PM
And yes, you could do things immediately after words but I got such good babying from the wife for "being such a good husband and going through with the procedure" I decided to do the relaxing on the couch for a few days and get everything I wanted. ;)
Pfft. This only applies if you waited on her hand and foot when she was pregnant and recovering from delivery :P

S4maniac
01-21-2011, 05:51 PM
an added perk no one has mentioned ... there is a definite sense of freedom post-op. The wife seemed to turn more ... i dunno ... adventurous and spontaneous?

There's a lot to be said about being confident that every time you knock boots it's completely recreational.

Now to scare the crap out of everyone who's done it ... I worked with a guy who had it done and 12 YEARS later it failed. Of course there was the obvious joke of "who's the daddy?" but all was tested and he was in fact the new papa. I guess nothing is 100% short of a hysterectomy.

Muji
01-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by dexlargo
Kind of freaky to be chatting with your doctor while he's rooting around in your scrotum though.

Wait until you have a prostate exam, never been so violated in my life. A warning that it was part of the physical would have been nice, felt like a Larry David moment....

95teetee
01-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Oh see... that's where my pops went wrong. He did it himself. lol this made me lol.

derpderp
01-22-2011, 04:45 AM
I guess since I'm young I find the whole idea of this rather difficult and emasculating, but I'm sure when I am older with a wife and children I can understand why I'd probably think of the whole situation differently.

Since no one has mentioned it yet, if you still want to keep your options open, but get a Vasectomy, I'm pretty sure if you're willing to pay for the service you can have your sperm stored at a sperm bank. Then if you and your wife or whomever decide to still have a child/anther one you can do it via artificial insemination.

legendboy
01-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by S4maniac
Now to scare the crap out of everyone who's done it ... I worked with a guy who had it done and 12 YEARS later it failed. Of course there was the obvious joke of "who's the daddy?" but all was tested and he was in fact the new papa.

really?? hmmm

jjjheimer
01-23-2011, 11:37 AM
When I had mine done the Doc and I chatted the whole time. The cauterization odor caught me off guard but the best part was when we show me the chunks of sperm duct he sliced out. I really should have saved those. Your mileage may very of course. Follow the precautions and you'll be back in action in no time.

Unknown303
01-23-2011, 11:54 AM
So how are those nuts doing? :dunno:

zachattack54
01-23-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't trust them.

The old man got one and I still came to be.:thumbsup:

Unknown303
01-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by zachattack54
I don't trust them.

The old man got one and I still came to be.:thumbsup:

Lol I bet he was pretty upset about that. :rofl:

masoncgy
01-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I was ready to opt for one, but my wife is getting her tubes tied after our second baby is born in June... wooot!

Khyron
01-23-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm looking at getting it done after we're sure no 2 is ok (after 1 year or so). After no 1 she did the IUD and I HATED it. It felt like fishing line sawing into your man bits. And yah, they adjusted/cut/whatever to try and make it ok, but no dice. Do not want again. So she's on some low dose BC pills for now.

There's another scalpel-less place in town, I've heard good things. Might even be worth getting it done with laser in the US.

We could have tied during c-section but the reversing is so much harder if something happens to one of the kids and we want more. Good job manning up - makes far more sense to take the bullets out of the gun rather than wearing a vest all the time. :)

dexlargo
01-24-2011, 09:35 AM
^It's really not that big of a deal - I did the all needle, all scalpel technique (so completely free to me), and it led to some discomfort for a couple of days, and bruising for a little longer, but that's all. I wouldn't bother going to the US for this minor procedure.

I was going to go to one of the no needle, no scalpel guys, but I talked to my family doctor, and he recommended a dude whose office is in the same building. He also said the no needle/no scalpel thing, in his opinion, was much ado about nothing - you still have to have a hole made to get in, whether by scalpel or the knitting needle, and the needle for the anesthetic really isn't a big deal (I think it was what caused my bruising though). So, since my doctor recommended him and he was close to my house, I went with that guy.

legendboy
01-24-2011, 10:07 AM
starting to get a bit nervous

Kloubek
01-24-2011, 10:14 AM
You're going to get your nutsack slit with something sharp, and something inside sliced in half and moved around.

...what's to be nervous about? ;)

Seriously man - this is such a standard surgery it will be a piece of cake.

Onassis
01-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Just stick your smart phone underneath your nutsack to kill the sperm while streaming porn.

What could possibly go wrong ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPdA7aJ5tJc

legendboy
01-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Waiting in parking lot, apt in 15 mins...

Idiot Stick
01-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Good luck!

Tomaz
01-27-2011, 09:21 AM
If I didn't know any better, I would say he is a bit nervous! lol

You will be fine mate. Let us know how it goes. Minus the details.

legendboy
01-27-2011, 10:35 AM
That wasn't too fun. I was scared shitless and the anticipation of impending pain was worse then the actual procedure.

The left side was definitely worse then the right. I was too scared to even sneak a peek at what was going on.

He said about 1 in 200 guys watch the entire thing start to finish. Can't even imagine doing that lol!

Aleks
01-27-2011, 10:50 AM
That wasn't too fun. I was scared shitless and the anticipation of impending pain was worse then the actual procedure.

The left side was definitely worse then the right. I was too scared to even sneak a peek at what was going on.

He said about 1 in 200 guys watch the entire thing start to finish. Can't even imagine doing that lol!

So how long did the whole thing take from the time you sat in the chair until you were done?
Does any of it actually hurt or is it just uncomfortable?

Lots of guys here at work are getting them done, almost every one that's done with having kids.

lint
01-27-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
So how long did the whole thing take from the time you sat in the chair until you were done?

Lots of guys here at work are getting them done, almost every one that's done with having kids.

In and out and posting on beyond in just over an hour it seems

@8:02am

Waiting in parking lot, apt in 15 mins...

@9:35

william_olynyk
01-27-2011, 11:51 AM
I have mine scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:00am :cry:. My doctor referred me to Dr. Fernandes (http://www.northwestsurgicalclinic.com/ ) for mine. My doctor highly recommended this guy and sends all his patients to him. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

PD77
01-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by william_olynyk
I have mine scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:00am :cry:. My doctor referred me to Dr. Fernandes (http://www.northwestsurgicalclinic.com/ ) for mine. My doctor highly recommended this guy and sends all his patients to him. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I have my consult with Dr. Fernandez in a couple of weeks...let me know how it goes haha.

legendboy
01-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

20 mins for the time you take your pants off until the time you can put them back on

Yea it was a bit painful. The needles, the squeezing and pulling.

The right side was not too bad, the left side i could feel in my stomach. I was scared tho so I am sure that intensified it

There was another guy heading into the other O.R. and as we passed eachother in the hallway I gave him an eek look for fun :rofl:

GQBalla
01-27-2011, 04:04 PM

There was another guy heading into the other O.R. and as we passed eachother in the hallway I gave him an eek look for fun :rofl:

lol the :eek:

ahahahaha

bjstare
01-27-2011, 07:43 PM

:rofl: :rofl: That's awful.

03ozwhip
01-28-2011, 04:02 PM

20 mins for the time you take your pants off until the time you can put them back on

Yea it was a bit painful. The needles, the squeezing and pulling.

The right side was not too bad, the left side i could feel in my stomach. I was scared tho so I am sure that intensified it

lol exact same feeling i had, also the exact same thing i did but i actually told the guy not to do it lol he didnt say a word haha

william_olynyk
01-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by PD77

I have my consult with Dr. Fernandez in a couple of weeks...let me know how it goes haha.

Everything went fine. The only painful thing was the needle (got it about 4 times). The uncomfortable part was the tugging and squeezing, while he was trying to find the vas deferens. It felt like he was squeezing my nut. The whole procedure took about 15 min. He prescribed Bactroban (anti-bacterial cream), Keflex (anti-biotics) and Tylenol 3's. Hope everything goes well with yours.

legendboy
01-28-2011, 04:30 PM
I am ok, had the boys on ice all day yesterday. Have not today, they are a bit achy. Motrin seems to be enough.

Tomorrow is supposedly going to be the worst :dunno:

legendboy
02-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Fak balls are aching today, not sure whats up with that

Muji
02-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Fak balls are aching today, not sure whats up with that

Best post of the week, in or out of context.

Cos
02-17-2011, 09:59 PM
not sure whats up with that

Just a guess but it could be that they took a knife to your balls........

legendboy
02-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Feel fine today!

awolxxx
02-18-2011, 10:58 AM
atta boy!

Your next worry moment will be when you go to blow your load. I was a little anxious that it would feel different/hurt the first time after having been cut. It's all good though. ;)

legendboy
03-23-2011, 03:42 PM
had to book a doctors appointment today

fucking pain!! :banghead:

GQBalla
03-23-2011, 04:17 PM
what happened?

awolxxx
03-24-2011, 07:39 AM
So, not to be so interested in your twig and berrys, heh, but what happened? Infection?

legendboy
03-24-2011, 07:57 AM
i have been having pain on and off

yesterday was bad, had to leave work and go home to change into briefs and sweat pants

basically i am getting that feeling in my left nut and left side abdomen, like when you hit one.

still have it this morning too :thumbsdow

03ozwhip
03-24-2011, 09:53 AM
thats a normal pain when you get this done, but it definitely shouldnt last this long man....i hope you get to the doctor

legendboy
03-24-2011, 02:10 PM
apt is a week from friday

legendboy
04-08-2011, 10:20 PM
So my doc basically said I have classic blue balls. Only problem is there is nothing I can do about it now lol

Doing "something" actually makes it worse so my whole plan for the night is fail now

He suggested I wait a few more months and if pain persists, go under knife again and convert to an open vasectomy.

This would suck because it greatly increases the chance to be fertile while dropping loads into vagina.

shakalaka
04-08-2011, 10:38 PM
So what happens after the procedure? I mean, when you orgasm. You just don't ejaculate but it feels like that you did at the same time?

Oh and OP I hope the pain subsides soon and it's nothing serious.

legendboy
04-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Your seeds only contribute a very small amount to your load

I am actually shooting alot harder now, alot further. Kind of inconvenient but kind of awesome

Muji
04-08-2011, 11:42 PM
The mantra begins... TMI....TMI...TMI....TMI...

awolxxx
04-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Blue balls...? Seriously?

I've randomly had pain in one of my nuts and goes away after a day or two. I was going to mention it to a doc the next time I went to see one. Wonder if they will tell me the same thing...

hrmm, anyway, what is this "Open Vasectomy" you speak of?

legendboy
04-14-2011, 05:36 PM
It means they cut off the closure on each ball so the pressure will stay released. It also means the chance of fertilizing goes way up...

Muji
04-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Something to soothe those pondering the snip:

YZ09i6Ak-0o

_-I7iW7iSXs

BgXqZuORs8E

Muji
04-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Blue balls...? Seriously?

I've randomly had pain in one of my nuts and goes away after a day or two. I was going to mention it to a doc the next time I went to see one. Wonder if they will tell me the same thing...

hrmm, anyway, what is this "Open Vasectomy" you speak of?

Google it, video in HD is most excellent. I would post a link but really who needs to see that?

legendboy
04-14-2011, 09:44 PM
My doc told me to wait a few more months and see how I feel then.

I guess for some guys it can take 6+ months for the body to slow down sperm production post vas.