PDA

View Full Version : Can this be real?? Student sues Vegas 'stripper' for $1.8 million?

Toma
01-21-2011, 11:36 AM
She was supposed to stay for an hour, got him off in 30 minutes, and left.... He wanted part of his $275 back, and called cops...

lmao

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/01/21/2011-01-21_college_student_files_suit_for_18m_after_he_says_las_vegas_hooker_didnt_spend_en.html#ixzz1BgMIUmKo

Toma
01-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Unhappy customer Hubert Blackman said he was traumatized by the "tragic event," especially when he called cops and they threatened to bust him, the Las Vegas Sun reported Thursday.
"I also would like to get my $275 payment back and a $1.8 million verdict for the tragic event that happened," Blackman said in the suit filed in Manhattan Federal Court, the paper said.
Blackman was staying at the Stratosphere on Dec. 17 when he called Las Vegas Exclusive Personals to hire a stripper.
Blackman said the woman performed a lap dance for $155 and a sex act for another $120.
Instead of staying for the agreed-upon one hour, she left after just 30 minutes.
The hapless tourist called to demand some of his money back.
Then he called cops, who told him he could face arrest because prostitution is illegal in Sin City.
Blackman told the newspaper the stripper solicited the sex act and he was unaware prostitution was illegal in Vegas.

l/l/rX
01-21-2011, 11:45 AM
LOL how do you find these articles?! do you go on google every morning and type in "how stupid is america today?" hahahaha these are fricken hilarious!!!

and 1.8mill!? thats a little farfetched, no? just wow :facepalm:

chkolny541
01-21-2011, 11:46 AM
sounds like my dream girl

rage2
01-21-2011, 12:09 PM
He must be a bored law student. File it out of NY, which will most likely get thrown out due to jurisdiction anyways, but if he gets a stupid judge to go ahead with it, the stripped will no show and he'll win on a default judgement.

Kennyredline
01-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Stupid Americans....I know they love to sue people for really frivolous things, but this is a little over the top.

derpderp
01-24-2011, 05:58 AM
I know everyone talks about this being some huge American cultural thing, like only in the USA do people do such fucked up stuff.

But if you ask me, part of me thinks that the person involved in this case and many other odd law suits in the USA are probably mentally unstable in some manner, emotionally, but not totally to the point of obviousness.

Thaco
01-24-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by derpderp
I know everyone talks about this being some huge American cultural thing, like only in the USA do people do such fucked up stuff.

But if you ask me, part of me thinks that the person involved in this case and many other odd law suits in the USA are probably mentally unstable in some manner, emotionally, but not totally to the point of obviousness. probably due to the fact that they hand out anti-depressants like candy.

911fever
01-25-2011, 01:05 AM
:rofl: good try by a student