PDA

View Full Version : What shipper do you use for eBay?

calgarys_finest
01-23-2011, 02:12 PM
I just got 80 records and want to sell them on eBay what are the shippers that you use for cheap shipping? I checked ups and they quoted 30 bucks to new York. Or any tips on shipping?

GQBalla
01-23-2011, 02:20 PM
canada post usually

xxviet
01-23-2011, 02:33 PM
ive used ups, they are expensive i wont lie but ive never had any problems with them shipping anywhere, it gets there on time usually (depending on weather conditions) i think you can get a discount with ups if ur a regular shipper using their service. ( and they have good tracking service )

Canada post...they are fairly cheap, i had to mail out some important documents once...and ill try not to deal with them again. my documents were placed in two large envelopes and when they arrived...the first envelope was just shredded.
( they do have tracking service on some of their items; but if your sending it over seas, you have to call into their line...apparently they only track in canada )

DHL..ive delt with a few times, their prices are okay, i havent had too much trouble with them

Fedex...i try to avoid, ive had a ton of headaches trying to get them to deal with brokerage fees and stuff.

Try to get a contract discount with any of the major companies stating that you will be shipping multiples.

Guillermo
01-23-2011, 02:34 PM
sounds shady, i hope these records aren't stolen.

and i've bought shit tons of records in the mail, they usually come via regular post.

calgarys_finest
01-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the replys. I got them from a estate sale as a bundle of 80. Just going through them now and I have some beattles a 3 record Woodstock set. Black sabbath lots of cool stuff.

Graham_A_M
01-23-2011, 07:40 PM
USPS. I love those guys! but for shipping out FROM Canada I'd use DHL