PDA

View Full Version : Go Ottawa!!!

max_boost
01-08-2004, 09:09 PM
Did you guys see Daniel Alfredson's mockery of Mats with the broken stick?!? haha Priceless! Especially when the Sens were up 7-1! haha

Watch out, here comes the Senators!! Slow start and now they've caught fire!

RiCE-DaDDy
01-09-2004, 01:28 AM
leafs were w/o a lotta guys, namely belfour

kidd ssucks

accordboi_02
01-09-2004, 01:36 AM
I HATE the Leafs!!
Go Sens!!

Didn't see Alfredson mock Sundin though, guess I'll have to watch highlights tomorrow morning!!!

And being without players is no excuse; all teams have injury problems throughout the year... face it, the Leafs are too old, and will NEVER win it all, hahahaha!!! :clap:

James
01-10-2004, 03:06 AM
ya, too bad they lost tonight, i dont mind the Sens, but until the Leafs are out, Ottawa is the enemy! :guns: lol

slein
01-11-2004, 10:23 AM
there's only one thing that people hate about the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS....

and that's TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS' FANS!

:D

:devil:

:rofl:

ryder_23
01-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
leafs were w/o a lotta guys, namely belfour

Probably doing coke

A_3
01-11-2004, 02:12 PM
^ and trying to bribe the police with one billion dollars to let him off:rofl:

SI-vic
01-12-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Probably doing coke

Originally posted by A_3
^ and trying to bribe the police with one billion dollars to let him off:rofl:

whats the story behind this one?

Aleks
01-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Did you guys see Daniel Alfredson's mockery of Mats with the broken stick?!? haha Priceless! Especially when the Sens were up 7-1! haha

Watch out, here comes the Senators!! Slow start and now they've caught fire!

I saw partial hi lites of that game. How did he make fun of Sundin all I saw was he threw the broken stick away. Someone elaborate please :dunno:

max_boost
01-12-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

whats the story behind this one?
A few years ago in Dallas, Belfour got drunk and was resisting arrest with the police. He said he would give them 1million or 1billion dollars, the media got this on tape, funny as hell! haha

It pretty much led to his downfall and subsequent release (or free agency not sure) from the Stars.

Originally posted by altima

I saw partial hi lites of that game. How did he make fun of Sundin all I saw was he threw the broken stick away. Someone elaborate please :dunno:

Yah that was the act, I guess I thought it was more funny than you?

Aleks
01-12-2004, 11:13 PM
^^
No I actually don't get it! Did Sundin throw his stick earlier in the game? I didn't see the complete hilites... Did he throw the stick at Sundin

max_boost
01-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by altima
^^
No I actually don't get it! Did Sundin throw his stick earlier in the game? I didn't see the complete hilites... Did he throw the stick at Sundin

This is what happened.

A couple games ago, Sundin was preparing for a one timer on a pass from his teammate, when the pass came over, he connected for a slapshot. The thing is, he broke his stick on the play. Sundin was so pissed, he furiously threw his stick into the crowds. For that, he got a one game suspension for endangering the crowd/recklessness whatever. During the Ottawa/Toronto game, the exact same thing happened to Alfreddson, with the Sens up 7-1, Alfie made a mockery of Sundin by pretending to throw the stick into the crowd. It was meant to piss off the Leafs, which it did! :thumbsup:

Aleks
01-13-2004, 02:23 AM
Ohhh sweet hahaha... Thanks

max_boost
01-13-2004, 02:29 AM
It was funny cause during that Ottawa/Toronto game, Sundin was serving his one game suspension. :D