PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Stand up Freezer

clockworkboy3
01-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Good condition 14 sq ftish....looking to spend a couple hundy

Greek Wizard
01-25-2011, 05:06 PM
Hey J, not that it helps any, but it used to be awesome when Sears had their "outlet" store in Deerfoot mall.

I picked up an heavy duty "Pro series" fully decked (low temp alarm, , quick freeze, etc) standup freezer that had a big dent in the side for less than half price.

The dent is up against a wall now so it didn't bother me, in fact it was exactly what i was looking for. This was brand new with the tape and stuff inside.

Now with that said, I remember going to the Whirlpool clearance center right by Blackfoot and Odgen Road, and they had some for sale too. This was a few years back, but might be worth a phone call. It's in the strip mall right opposite the old flea market.

here is their address/number: http://www.ctidirectory.com/search/company.cfm?company=164575

The map there shows it's west of 11th, but actually it's just east (next to a nut and bolt place I think).

clockworkboy3
01-27-2011, 08:55 AM
Thanks bro, will check it out as soon as i'm back from vegas!

Melinda
01-31-2011, 01:26 AM
We actually got a pretty decent one from costco last year for less than $300. Pretty sure I still saw some stand up ones when we were there last. Might be worth looking at :dunno: