PDA

View Full Version : LF:WTB:WANTED: I'm looking for a modded Acura integra and owner of this Acura integra

amear
01-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Ok guys im selling my Acura integra because it has a bodykit on it and my parents dont want me to have car with a bodykit on it and neither do i ( feels ricey lol)

so i was searching for turbo Acura integras for sale when i passed this illmotion link on google and now i want to ask the owner if he wants to sell it
heres the link to the car ( CRAZZY INTEGRA!!! )
http://www.illmotion.com/2010/09/im-feature-alexs-turbo-integra.html

EDIT: I will be getting some money this summer and I wanted to ask if he was willing to sell the car this summer, in the mean while I'm looking for a modded integra for $7000 or less!

if you now him or if hes on beyond, can i get his name tag/username

and also if you have a integra that you would like to sell im intrested in buying it, im looking for a modded integra ( must be vtech) and my limit is about $7000 max( that is if the cars in good condition) car must have low kms and no rust and have a clean record.

thanks! :)

euro_racer
01-26-2011, 02:56 AM
thats my friends Alex's car...i doubt he would want to sell the car, but even if he did, his asking price would be nowhere near $7000 haha.

the money that was dumped into that car is crazy nuts and it is super clean with only the best of the best in and around it

Deetz
01-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Considering the turbo setup alone was more than your budget price, a car like that would be far beyond what you are looking to spend.

I can't see Alex selling his car either

amear
01-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Yea I know the cars worth more but I'm getting sum money in the summer an I might have enough for it

amear
01-26-2011, 10:25 AM
But do u guys no his username?

SJW
01-26-2011, 10:39 AM
All I no is there is know way he is going to sell you that car for 7000 dollars. Absolutely know way.

legendboy
01-26-2011, 10:50 AM
I got $17,000 for mine back when I sold it and it was not nearly as nice as this one (just faster :D )

Afrodeziak
01-26-2011, 01:49 PM
everyone, learn how to spell...

SJW
01-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Afrodeziak
everyone, learn how to spell...

Perhaps you didn't get that I was being facetious.

88CRX
01-26-2011, 02:35 PM
$7k wouldn't even get you the engine bay of that Integra :rofl:

v2kai
01-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by SJW
All I no is there is know way he is going to sell you that car for 7000 dollars. Absolutely know way. :rofl:

Jlude
01-26-2011, 03:22 PM
If you're approaching someone to buy their highly modified car, when it's not for sale, expect to pay a premium.

That's a beautiful car! :thumbsup:

mr2mike
01-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by amear
Ok guys im selling my Acura integra because it has a bodykit on it and my parents dont want me to have car with a bodykit on it
:facepalm: :facepalm:

eclipse.soul
01-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike

:facepalm: :facepalm:

haha, exactly my reaction. Just take the kit off dude.

n1zm0
01-26-2011, 04:15 PM
yeah i've seen the car back in its early life and just last year saw the finished product, i dont think i'd sell either with the amount of work/$ put into it (you could eat off the engine bay lets just say), not anytime soon anyways.

pretty sure he's on beyond too..

edit: your getting rid of your bodykitted integra because you parents told you to? how old are you mind i ask?

amear
01-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Do you know his username on beyond or his last name so I can fb him?

amear
01-26-2011, 05:33 PM
I would have taken the kit off, but some ones already intrested in the car and I'm looking for a vtec integra

amear
01-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Wow! People read the thread carefully it says im looking for a modded integra in the meanwhile for $7k , I nor said I wanted his car for $7k:facepalm:

yipb
01-26-2011, 05:47 PM
how much money u getting in summer?

Joe-G
01-26-2011, 05:48 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :facepalm:

mr2mike
01-26-2011, 05:53 PM
Not saying this is you, and I have no idea of the owner of this said "Dream Integra" but you sound young. Here's some things you should learn and learn fast:

a) Modded cars, such as this Integra is not winter driven, it's probably rarely driven. So maybe keep your current integra for the winter.

a1) You should consider where you're going to park this car if you do get it... Is mom going to let you store it in her garage spot?
AKA: By the sound of your bank roll, you can't afford the maintenance, storage, another car, etc. to go for a modified car. If you do, we at beyond will all see it shitbagged and for sale come the last week of Sept, 2011.

b) People spend more time than you think modifying a car to look the way they do. There's an attachment there and whatever money you think you want to throw at it, it probably won't garner the guy's interest.

c) If he is contemplating selling, he's gonna want to sell to someone who will take care of the car. Generally, people buying a done up car have no appreciation to the work and time spent and treat it as such.

d) You should learn basic car maintenance before you jump into modified car.

vengie
01-26-2011, 05:53 PM
This is definitely an A+ thread. You're living in a fantasy land kid...

Cleanest integra I have ever seen! Props to the owner :bigpimp:

bourge73
01-26-2011, 06:12 PM
He'll have $7100 after he makes all of his collections on his paper route. Deal?

SpoonDC2R
01-27-2011, 08:33 AM
:rofl:

Why don't you take you $7,000 and invest it into your own integra?

SJW
01-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by SpoonDC2R
:rofl:

Because a poor man pays twice.

z2two
01-27-2011, 11:19 AM
facepalm*

Aniki
01-28-2011, 01:43 PM
That has to be the nicest Integra i've seen. Little too low for my taste but WOW, so tastefully done.

ekguy
01-29-2011, 11:19 AM
hahah did this get moved to general so we could keep the lulz going? Cuz i've lol'ed so many times at this haha.

Redlyne_mr2
01-29-2011, 11:41 AM
BruEmB7_1ok

SJW
01-29-2011, 11:42 AM
txlXcJDtDwM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM

cjay^
01-29-2011, 11:47 AM
This thread is hilarious hahahah

Nice car though.

KandabashiDevil
01-30-2011, 03:14 AM
Didn't anyone read the OP's posts?

He says quite clearly that he has $7k right now. In the summer he's going to run into more money. At no point does he ask to purchase the car for $7k.

I will be getting some money this summer and I wanted to ask if he was willing to sell the car this summer, in the mean while I'm looking for a modded integra for $7000 or less!

Typical beyond. Lots of you say you know the owner yet no one has responded to the original question. The most anyone said was "I doubt he'd want to sell it" :rolleyes: Just ask him and post a response to be helpful.

This Integra is really nice!!! :thumbsup: Whoever built it did a great job!!! :bigpimp:

Sil80_D
01-30-2011, 04:17 AM
^buzzkill. lol.

but yeah. damned fine teggy right there.

KandabashiDevil
01-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Oh, sorry. I forgot what this forum is all about.... That's ok, we can still attack each other over poor writing skills. Here, let me get the ball rolling:

Originally posted by SJW
Because a poor man pays twice.

Nice sentence fragment!

Originally posted by SpoonDC2R

Why don't you take you back to school?

Seriously ... It's sad to think that some of you just sit around waiting to lynch someone on the internet. If any of you bothered to read the OP's post, you'd realize how retarded your comments are. Some of you are Moderators too :rolleyes: Grow up.

ShermanEF9
01-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil
Oh, sorry. I forgot what this forum is all about.... That's ok, we can still attack each other over poor writing skills. Here, let me get the ball rolling:

Nice sentence fragment!

Why don't you take you back to school?

Seriously ... It's sad to think that some of you just sit around waiting to lynch someone on the internet. If any of you bothered to read the OP's post, you'd realize how retarded your comments are. Some of you are Moderators too :rolleyes: Grow up.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6885/youmadbro.jpg

nykz
01-30-2011, 08:43 PM
OP is a 16 year old from what I recall from a phone call with him, as he had wanted to trade said Integra with body kit. Even if I knew the owner of the silver Integra featured on illmotion, I would not pass on the contact information. As he had harassed me with emails from Kijiji, and on Beyond after numerous times of turning him down. There is also no chance he would run into some cash to buy the dream Integra... :dunno:

Errol.
01-30-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by nykz
OP is a 16 year old from what I recall from a phone call with him, as he had wanted to trade said Integra with body kit. Even if I knew the owner of the silver Integra featured on illmotion, I would not pass on the contact information. As he had harassed me with emails from Kijiji, and on Beyond after numerous times of turning him down. There is also no chance he would run into some cash to buy the dream Integra... :dunno:

Sounds like you when you were harassing people to buy your em1 haha

300zxfairlday
01-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Hahaha!!! I know this kid he lived on the same block as me! He is 16 years old and gets quite annoying at times! But I'm sure he will be able to come up with the money he says he will come up with (spoiled kid) lol so just give him the contact info if anyone has it...
Ps- amear did u end up getting your license? Lol!

amear
01-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Lol , nykz you gave your friends my number and they called me and kept asking me to part my integra and I called u only twice to give u an offer,

300zxFairlday, haha yeo that was back in the day!! And yea got my license like 5 months ago XP

And thanks to all you guys that have read my thread and know what I'm saying unlike these other no brainers.

nykz
01-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Lol , nykz you gave your friends my number and they called me and kept asking me to part my integra and I called u only twice to give u an offer,

300zxFairlday, haha yeo that was back in the day!! And yea got my license like 5 months ago XP

And thanks to all you guys that have read my thread and know what I'm saying unlike these other no brainers.

To clarify,

I never gave you my friends number, in fact you never called me. My friend told me after he had spoken with you on the phone. Instead you decided to send me a email every week, I received a good 5-6 of them. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

Congratulations on obtaining your license, and good luck with finding the owner of the Integra, chances are he wouldn't be interested in selling a project like that. Your probably better off selling your car for what its worth while you can, and get a clean base and build your own.

nykz
01-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Errol.

Sounds like you when you were harassing people to buy your em1 haha

I think you over exaggerated a little bit there Errol, I only hustled you cause your a baller! :drama: :rofl:

Myz
01-31-2011, 12:37 AM
Amear...
Considering so much effort went into the car you're after, I'm doubtfull the owner will sell for ANY amt of cash to someone that has their licence for 5months.
I agree with most guys on here....Either turn your car into something awesome:love: , or sell your car & buy a clean base to build on.
Remember, even IF you get your hands on that integra, it will never REALLY be yours.....It'll always be known as x's old integra.

Ask me....I know this well.
Sold my ex track car to a kid who blew the motor the 1st week
he had it.:banghead:
Now, 2years later, it's still referred to as Myz's B20even though he's done his own motor build & added a few cosmetic changes.

So, not wanting to come across as knocking you for dreaming big but imo, make your dreams a reality by working towards them-not by buying them:thumbsup:

amear
01-31-2011, 01:21 AM
Nykz: Im pretty sure I talked to u and you friend and I nvr sent u messages every week.

Btw thanks , and mayb I will start my own build.

jdmgt
01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
With the money your getting in the summer. I still don't think you could afford that car.. Even if Alex was selling it..

He is selling the turbo kit however, buy that and boost the teg you already have..

PulsePro
01-31-2011, 10:46 PM
Irrelevant to anything in this thread but being an online douchebag is lols so just gonna put this out there.

To the fairlady guy
Owning an integra doesn't mean you're a rich spoiled mofo and 7K is not a lot.

and

To the OP,
You have to be 17 years old to join beyond so Banhammer kthx lol

amear
02-01-2011, 02:49 AM
No worries I turn 17 In two weeks lol

Shlade
02-01-2011, 07:44 AM
Build your own car.

Theres no feeling when you can describe when you can fully say exactly what has gone into your car and just how much money.

Plus the stuff you will learn along the way is priceless... Aside from the beer youll.. err... Your parents will be buying after you get pissed off trying to put something on and it not working.

Tomaz
02-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Shlade
Build your own car.

Theres no feeling when you can describe when you can fully say exactly what has gone into your car and just how much money.

Plus the stuff you will learn along the way is priceless... Aside from the beer youll.. err... Your parents will be buying after you get pissed off trying to put something on and it not working.

*ding ding*

OP, That is some good bank roll you have saved up. Personally I would put that into building your own Integra. You will be much happier with something you can call your own.

123focus
02-01-2011, 10:25 AM
This is in your price range.

http://tyeeimports.com/jdm-cars-for-sale/japanese-import-car.asp?ProductID=635&Title=2000-Acura-Intergra

http://tyeeimports.com/jdm-cars-for-sale/japanese-import-car.asp?ProductID=588&Title=1998-Mitsubishi-Eclipse GSX

uptown.
02-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by 123focus
This is in your price range.

http://tyeeimports.com/jdm-cars-for-sale/japanese-import-car.asp?ProductID=635&Title=2000-Acura-Intergra

http://tyeeimports.com/jdm-cars-for-sale/japanese-import-car.asp?ProductID=588&Title=1998-Mitsubishi-Eclipse GSX
The silver Integra looks like a decent deal
:goflames:

bastardchild
02-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Shlade
Build your own car.

It feels great, just not in your pocket.

300zxfairlday
02-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by PulsePro
Irrelevant to anything in this thread but being an online douchebag is lols so just gonna put this out there.

To the fairlady guy
Owning an integra doesn't mean you're a rich spoiled mofo and 7K is not a lot.

and

To the OP,
You have to be 17 years old to join beyond so Banhammer kthx lol
Where did I say owning a integra makes u a rich spoiled kid or anything about 7k?

M.alex
02-02-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm confused how an integra can even be worth 7k in the first place? :confused:

Shlade
02-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by bastardchild

It feels great, just not in your pocket.

Dont even get me started on that :rofl: