PDA

View Full Version : whats the most trouble youve ever been in???

civic_stylez
01-08-2004, 11:14 PM
ive noticed alot of you people on beyond have some interesting stories (IE self owning thread) but what is the most shit you have ever been in?? anybody been arrested? i just thought theyre might be some interesting stuff....

JAYMEZ
01-08-2004, 11:16 PM
Hrmm .. Ive been arrested and charged , ive also been stopped and jailed by the swat team , but you already know this Jimbo *cough* , lol what a question to ask :eek:

finboy
01-08-2004, 11:18 PM
haven't been busted yet, all the blame got shoved on others :D

rogue
01-08-2004, 11:19 PM
i been arrested with a weapons related charge (that is all the info you will get) but i was a juvi. I was a troubled youth :D :( :dunno: ahh well look how good i turned out now.:angel: I am a model citizen but dont PISS ME OFF:guns: .:rofl:

rogue
01-08-2004, 11:23 PM
ohhh yea and DAMN PIGS when i got arrested first of all the damn dog was biting my ass and when i told the dog to calm down the pig kicked me in the face, "DONT EVER TALK TO MY DOG" what the hell is that? I was already face down with my legs and hands spread THEN he sends in the dog? what an ass. To add insult to injury in the interview room where they were holding me and my buddy was in the other one they took his laces and shoes, AND LEFT MINE ON ME!!! i know they were just hoping i would do myself in.:banghead: When i came out of the room i was like "Hey how come my friends shoes are over there?" cop was like "owwwwww yea we are supposed to take those away":guns: fuckers.

RickDaTuner
01-08-2004, 11:23 PM
I was arrested long time ago becuae i was accused of passing a $50 counterfit bill when i was at the stampede once... stupid Parkade Lady there must have been like 6000 peopel go through that lot, and who does he blame...

yes that thats right the poor innocent latino!

max_boost
01-08-2004, 11:24 PM
Never been in trouble cause some of the shit you do will come back and bite you in the ass!!! It's the truth:devil:

-250-
01-08-2004, 11:25 PM
^-------- thats the truth, colored people get blame first :P

(fellow EI)

civic_stylez
01-08-2004, 11:27 PM
ok ok i wanted to see if anyone would share so here goes for me... a buddy of mine picked me up for school a few years back in his so called new car and so we drove it around for 4 days only to be pulled over i find out he stole it and having my prints all over it i get nailed for accessory to auto theft and joyriding:dunno: and drinking and partying didnt mix with me when i was younger... getting hauled in to midnapore police station cause i was walking home from a party with a dvd player stuffed up my shirt and a bottle of crystal (yes...crystal..the bottle was pretty) in my hand.... fun night that was...and some weapons charges to top off the list. :D :banghead:

civic_stylez
01-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
I was arrested long time ago becuae i was accused of passing a $50 counterfit bill when i was at the stampede once... stupid Parkade Lady there must have been like 6000 peopel go through that lot, and who does he blame...

yes that thats right the poor innocent latino!

:rofl: :rofl: parkade lady vigilantie....

DJ Lazy
01-08-2004, 11:32 PM
I been charged and arrested, but the charges were dropped becuz it was my first (and last, learnt my lesson) offence...

Had to do 25 hours community service (was suppose to be 240 hours for the crime I committed), and also had to pay a $800 charitatable (sp?) donation.

Damn.. wish I could take it all back. :(

88CRX
01-08-2004, 11:33 PM
i'm pretty sneeky.... havent really been caught doing anything illegal.... yet

<knocks on wood>

rogue
01-08-2004, 11:33 PM
i hate midnapore some losers tried to jump my buddies and me at a party there 4yrs ago, when we kicked their asses they showed up with a freakin HUNTING RIFLE spouting all this "gangsta" talk and swinging golf clubs at us. White trash compton wannabes with a HUGE HUNTING RIFLE :nut: . At first i laughed then got a little nervous when i saw him getting pissed so we took off. If your on here buddy just wanted to say NICE HUNTING RIFLE G!!!! fo shizzle did ya get that huntizzzle rifleizzze in the hood pump hizzzzzzzle?:angel:

CRX-R
01-08-2004, 11:42 PM
Edit: On second thought it really doesn't matter

KELSTAR
01-09-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
ok ok i wanted to see if anyone would share so here goes for me... a buddy of mine picked me up for school a few years back in his so called new car and so we drove it around for 4 days only to be pulled over i find out he stole it and having my prints all over it i get nailed for accessory to auto theft and joyriding:dunno: and drinking and partying didnt mix with me when i was younger... getting hauled in to midnapore police station cause i was walking home from a party with a dvd player stuffed up my shirt and a bottle of crystal (yes...crystal..the bottle was pretty) in my hand.... fun night that was...and some weapons charges to top off the list. :D :banghead:

I remember that! I refused to get into that car!!!! :nut:

kaput
01-09-2004, 01:50 AM

BigBearWest
01-09-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by kaput
I escaped hawc1 :) That is all.

Me to numerous times

euro tang
01-09-2004, 02:25 AM
^^^^
hey same here, thats was when me a my friend lit the whole school parking lot on fire one night :devil:

itsnotaDUB
01-09-2004, 03:03 AM
ah, i can tel this is gonna bring out the good in everyone here.. lets just say i did my share of "not so good things". to be only busted a.... few times...:thumbsup:

DUBBED
01-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Never been busted by the pigs.

EK 2.0
01-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by -250-
^-------- thats the truth, colored people get blame first :P

(fellow EI)

Word man...E.I. One Love...:D

Been detained by the police after a traffic stop for reckless behaviour...

Really, i was just being the cockiest S.O.B. to them...they pulled me over cause I only signaled twice, but as they were lighting me up a BMW roars past me at like 30 over the limit whats up with that??

Kona9
01-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Went to 7-11 when I was about 16 in Kamloops while visiting a friend. Noticed a police car pulled up and the cop was staring at me. I figured nothing because I had done nothing wrong, nor had my friend. So we go to leave after all the junk food was purchased only to be surrounded by 5 police cars with officers out with guns drawn. Apparently we fit the description of two guys with guns. hahahahaha fuckin funny. I think our description must have been the same from the night before when we made and blew up a contact bomb. Didn't get busted ar anything.

Whenever I get pulled over here in Calgary, I get let go. They all somehow remember my dad when he was a cop. He just retired. I totally do not expect to get let off. If I do the crime I will pay the fine. They just don't seem to want me to. Oh well. The best one was when I pulled a shit hook on McLeod right infront of a cop I didn't even see. He pulls me over and walks up to my door, knowing what i did wrong I blurt out in complete intelligence "that was pretty dumb hey?" He chuckles, and sais yeah. Asks for my licence but not my registration, looks at it and sais, get outta here don't do it again. Tell yer dad I say hi. This has happened four times now on different traffic violations. But now that I told this story, I will get nailed hard the next time I get pulled over.

ZorroAMG
01-09-2004, 11:59 AM
I once got busted for putting too many sour patch kids in a bag...i had like 5 dollars worth and told the lady...get this....2 dollars worth!!!!!!WOOT WOOT I am such a criminal, i had to take all the candy out and count it in front of her...it was one of the most horrifying and traumatizing experiences in my life....other than the Vid i did with Paris....she was such a dead lay....

TrevorK
01-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Worst I ever did invovled 3-4 police cruisers chasing me along with the EPS helicopter....

djfob
01-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I once got busted for putting too many sour patch kids in a bag...i had like 5 dollars worth and told the lady...get this....2 dollars worth!!!!!!WOOT WOOT I am such a criminal, i had to take all the candy out and count it in front of her...it was one of the most horrifying and traumatizing experiences in my life....other than the Vid i did with Paris....she was such a dead lay....

:rofl: you bad man you bad.

sputnik
01-09-2004, 01:02 PM
looks like we have a forum full of punk ass criminals...

as for me... ive never been dumb enough to do something illegal... or dumb enough to disrespect the cops (regardless of how much of a prick they can be)... little stuff in your past can greatly affect your future... no point in risking it just to be "hard core".

ramminghard
01-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
looks like we have a forum full of punk ass criminals...

as for me... ive never been dumb enough to do something illegal... or dumb enough to disrespect the cops (regardless of how much of a prick they can be)... little stuff in your past can greatly affect your future... no point in risking it just to be &quot;hard core&quot;.

:werd:

CRX-R
01-09-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Whenever I get pulled over here in Calgary, I get let go. They all somehow remember my dad when he was a cop. He just retired.

I remember you walking up to a cop downtown after the bar and getting us a ride home because of that!! :thumbsup:

davidI
01-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Gotten busted for various shit a few times, gotten away with various shit too much....not proud of it, don't talk about it. Good friends don't even know half the shit I've been through - I'm a changed man :thumbsup:

3G
01-09-2004, 05:34 PM
I've been busted a couple times but they never pressed charges.

Public Mischief
Possession

bla bla

SinisterProbeGt
01-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Assault; Assault with a deadly weapon; Assault causing bodily harm; Use of excessive Force; spent 5 days in the holding cell (It wasent me i swear) I was one of the head doormen at Gotham Night club for 2-1/2 years. and a couple of possesion charges but I have never spent time any where other than downtown calgary. Got to have a good laywer I tell you.:eek:

///M3
01-09-2004, 10:31 PM
my stupid self and my idiot friends stole 8 Nissan Se-R spec V rims(2 sets) from and dealership,and left the cars on cinder blocks.
i never got caught, but one of my friends did after a kid ratted him out. so he had to give back.:D

ninspeed
01-10-2004, 01:14 AM
hrmmm... some bs with a car wash guy.. 3 cops infront of my rents house.. they thought i was dealing drungs for quite some time (heck, i still think they do).. no charges on that one...
Then i had the silver braclets on last year for public mischief... but they could not find anything on me (i did dick all compared to the other few guys that they had...) so i went home.. waste...

Seanith
01-10-2004, 02:06 AM
was almost charged for extortion in junior high haha.. i got in a lot of shit at school, but was hardly ever in trouble with the po po.

nismodrifter
01-10-2004, 02:19 AM
hrm.....the worst I would have to say is the time when I had netbus installed on EVERY single computer connected to the internet at school in junior high :D netbus allows me to essetially control the other person's pc from another pc (control their mouse, open programs, pop up tons of error messages or eve custom error messages where I can say something like "error: there is a bomb in the computer, do not move otherwise it will blow up" or something of that sort, i can even open/close the cd-rom drive :D)

lots of funny shit happened during that year.....the school teachers and stuff had no idea what was going on wiith all the pc's so they put them "OUT OF ORDER"...which meant not a single computer at school for use :D :D One time I hit the open cd-rom drive for a computer and it just so happened that the librarian's head was right close to the computer when she was helping another kid.....cd-rom drive opened and hit her in the head ahahhah

then somebody told on me.........I had to to go the principals office and he was like "we have reports from students that you are hackiing the PC's" I am usually a good kid and I actually helped the school fix alot of day to day pc problems while in computers class.......I simply told him "why would I hax0r your PC's when I am the one who fixes all your pc's for free" which really isn't a big statement to make or anything but I was like shittin my pants (he had my parents cotnact info on his PC screen ready to call them...). He let me go and I went straight back to PC class.............where I continued on messign aroud hahaha

pretty stupid story but that's the most trouble I ALMOST got in ahha

James
01-10-2004, 02:46 AM
As if im gonna admit to commiting any crimes on here! :angel:

Originally posted by Kona9

Whenever I get pulled over here in Calgary, I get let go. They all somehow remember my dad when he was a cop. He just retired. I totally do not expect to get let off. If I do the crime I will pay the fine. They just don't seem to want me to. Oh well. The best one was when I pulled a shit hook on McLeod right infront of a cop I didn't even see. He pulls me over and walks up to my door, knowing what i did wrong I blurt out in complete intelligence &quot;that was pretty dumb hey?&quot; He chuckles, and sais yeah. Asks for my licence but not my registration, looks at it and sais, get outta here don't do it again. Tell yer dad I say hi. This has happened four times now on different traffic violations. But now that I told this story, I will get nailed hard the next time I get pulled over.

A friend of mines Dad is a cop, and he always uses it to his advantage, or tries to anyway.......EVERY time he sees a cop, for whatever pupose he always asks "Do you know ______?....hes such a chump.

CRX-R
01-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt
I was one of the head doormen at Gotham Night club for 2-1/2 years.

I used to go there all the time, I think I 've even still got my old VIP card. I loved that place

ReMiXed lude
01-10-2004, 05:24 PM
jsut illegal stuff on my car:tongue: